Best mouse?

which is the number1 don't just post your fav I want a actual argument.

Attached: wmo_b.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00E290JRE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Si52AbFPT5ZWB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Logitech B100; simple, solid and cheap

The mouse in pic except the white version, looks good, works well, doesn't look like a gaymer mouse, looks like it's for productivity, and doesn't have any weird issues

its hard to find the white version with the v2 sensor you have to check the serial numbers and stuff while the black versions are all v2 models.

my fav mouse is pick related but with the tape trick done to the sensor to lower lift off distance and the overclock to 8000hz with the special driver to drop click response rate from 15ms to 11ms also if any ones interested the dpi of this mouse is fixed and is about 420dpi

the 8000hz overclock also solves the other problems with this mouse like its miss tracking over set movement speed the overclock increases this enough to make it a non issue. it is in my opinion 100% the number 1 gaming mouse which is amazing considering it only costs about 10$

no point in arguing when the logitech shills will just force you to buy their products and once you own one youre just going to continue on making logitech shill threads and complain as to why you actually own one that isnt good

do you have any criteria other than looks? mice aren't there just to look good.

the WMO has the best sensor that's why he recommends it it feels the most RAW out of all sensors also its the only mouse that can overclock to 8000hz on usb3.0 modern mice can only get to about 2000hz which isn't good enough and wastes the internals speed that cant be sent to the pc.

The only thing I care about is ergonomics.

WMO doesn't have the best sensor and no more than 1000hz is needed. some people even prefer 500hz for consistency.

Zowie fk1 if you have small hands

What if I have big as fuck hands?

Try the fk1+ maybe it will work, but iam not sure since my fk1 is to small for my palm grip and i consider my hands small, 15 cm from pinky to wrist and 20cm from pinky to the big finger, a bit of my palm lays on my mouse pad which hinders me to move fast down
Sensor is top noth though

Attached: IMAG0913.jpg (2688x1520, 660K)

Did I get memed?

Attached: raptor.jpg (188x300, 8K)

G400 desu

g502
slightly uncomfortable after a few hours, but the amount and placement of buttons is god tier and so is its sensor, and the thumbrest is something you never knew you needed until you have it

actually use a WMO it feels way more 1:1 and raw than the newest 3366 sensors.

not true

try a WMO it is true just go order one for 10$ your just being willfully ignorant

been using this mouse for 8 years and still going strong. i bought a fancy 60 dollar logitech mouse some time ago but i'm too used to the car mouse to just use something else. great sensor, great tracking, and i got LEM in CSGO with this beast.

Attached: 4059168_max.jpg (1000x1000, 47K)

>i'm too used to the car mouse
You fucked up your hand big time. That's why it's the only comfortable mouse.

Corsair g600. Nice to have alot of customizable buttons

The version of that mouse that has thumb buttons

This, don't know why people use the mouse that op posted when you can use the much better one with buttons

Wait you can overclock this shit to 8k? Hit me with a link, user, google isn't turning up anything useful

too many car jokes to make

im about to buy a super overpriced zowie ec2b just because i love the shape

I cant blame him it somewhat looks like a challenger

steelseries rival
>no fighter jet gay man's aesthetic
>big enough to rest your hands on it, it is also pretty comfortable to use
>has just enough buttons for productivity and gaming
>i can bring it to work without being embarrassed.

the taillights are in front

Attached: flat.jpg (800x522, 50K)

I've been using this mouse for 2 and a half years and I love it. Expensive mice are a fucking meme. amazon.com/dp/B00E290JRE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Si52AbFPT5ZWB

G203
Very cheap and it just werks

Attached: 26-197-252-Z01.jpg (640x480, 19K)

ocelote world

Attached: snapshot_10.49_[2016.12.24_06.03.23].png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

FinalMouse

Roccat Nyth

fpbp

i don't think i fucked my hand up, the car mouse actually feels like i'm holding something, it has a good grip. when i tried the fancy "ergonomic" mouse i bought, it felt like i was holding air, and i couldn't grip it right. i also really like the texture of the rims on the car mouse, i like to touch it with my thumb.

cheapest ambidextrous mouse you can find with:
side buttons
flawless sensor meme
nothing else matters
even ambidextrous doesn't matter if you're not lefty

Then Microsoft confort mouse. I used one for years. Fits my hand perfectly. bluetrack is a plus

My Zowie AM from 2012 is finally dying. The right click is nearly always double or triple clicking. It was the best mouse I ever used.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Why are you pulling bullshit out of your ass?
Is this the only mouse you can afford and trying to make people think this makes you help to sleep at night?

No. He is spewing out bullshit.
It's a old mediocre mouse with a limited sensor, good for basic use, bad compared to even the cheapest meme gayming mice from today.

search for the sweetlow driver on overclock.net

You do realize this is fake? Just because numbers report something does not mean it works at that rate.
People have tried countless times with actual testing equipment (Including me).

You honestly believe a sensor from 2006 does 8000 updates per second (yes, that's a implied 1/8th of a millisecond update time) you're delusional and a tech illiterate.

bar of soap

You seem to be underestimating the based MLT04.

Let me explain this shit so even a retard can understand.

You're forcefully increasing the rate of the USB port, not the sensor, the sensor still sends data at the same speed.
The charts that show this magical increase just show when the USB controller picks up the rate because the mouse is sending data, the amount of data still stays the same, it's just spread, because it's forced to do so. Not the actual sensor sending more data.

It's like having 4 pipes (sensor) going thru a wall (USB), you're just making more holes in the wall for pipes that don't exist. The amount of water is the same.

If you use anything more expensive than pic related you need to end it.

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-04-01 12-52-04.png (1207x506, 252K)

but I play video games

So do I

You must play very badly then

no I play very goodly