What is a good, non-botnet, free antivirus?

What is a good, non-botnet, free antivirus?

Attached: av.jpg (5120x2880, 927K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDx9PY97c98
mediafire.com/file/01o38ac32i4dgbo/HAPPY ANTIVIRUS betr.exe
virustotal.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Common Sense 2018(TM)
Windows Defender / Microsoft Security Essentials

in that order

gentoo

Malwarebytes

Great responses here folks

Avast

bitdefender or kaspersky

Attached: installing both bitdefender and kaspersky.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

why is that young program not wearing any pants

2nd for Bitdefender.

>using antivirus

ClamWin is the one you're looking for, and there's Immunet that's proprietary, but uses the ClamAV's engine and database.

just vaccine your computer with fuckton virus,then your computer gonna immune against virus attack

Bitdefender is better than avast but I recommend both. I worked at school where they used avast free religiously.

bitdefender

no nagging

>no nagging
downloading it right now, i'm tired of avg's bullshit

For me its Windows Defender + Malwarebytes. Haven't gotten a virus in many years so it's mainly common sense + not clicking 'FREE DOWNLOAD'

ClamAV or Emsisoft. Speaking of Emsisoft does anyone know where I can find keys for it?

avast.

I used to use bitdefender but talked to my friends dad who happens to be a programmer and he said to just use windows defender and it has been working much better ever since

Pic related.

no, but seriously, the best thing you can do to protect yourself from malware is:
- *nix os of your choice
- a good browser with good extensions (i.e firefox with ublock origin, privacy badger, umatrix, https everywhere, etc)
- common sense, do not use unknown proprietary software

that will make you safe from most malware and attacks

Attached: 1504296319151.png (1444x1974, 428K)

Common Sense Enterprise 2018 LTS ®

>zero resource cost
?

> installing FSB botnet

ClamAV

All AV is a botnet. It takes file hashes, submits them, stores them, and checks your storage and system for heuristic signatures.

Common sense or good sec practices are the best methods.

Common Sense 2018. You are a retard if you install some botnet AV riddled with shit code and basic memory safety vulnerabilities on the system/kernel level.

Attached: av.png (798x584, 127K)

common sense doesn't protect you from zero days

sandboxie

Anglo saxon cucks will everything to suck that ruski pig dick

comodo antivirus, cia niggers had a trouble hacking into it.

>not using Happy Antivirus
youtube.com/watch?v=PDx9PY97c98

Download:
mediafire.com/file/01o38ac32i4dgbo/HAPPY ANTIVIRUS betr.exe

Attached: HappyAVBetr.png (750x562, 377K)

Gentoo.

What ever you do, never touch Comodo. Shit fucks your certificates and you will never be able to fix it. They have no filter for which sites get SSL certification either, so a bunch of scam sites are approved. Aside from that, there's also the matter of it being almost impossible to completely remove from your system once it is on there.

Just go Bitdefender and never look back.

And neither does AV. It just opens more 0days running in kernel code, just look at all the shit on Google Project Zero bug tracker.

MSE is anti-ransomware ?

i like the panda cloud cleaner since its not a full antivirus suite or anything, just a light scanner that can be installed and uninstalled quickly if you want

Better a FSB botnet that will detect a NSA botnet than an NSA botnet that won't detect either.

Attached: smugphos.png (460x490, 232K)

Right now I'm using malwarebytes and a properly set up firewall on both the computer and router.
Then on palemoon I use the autismo basic shit like umatrix / ublock origin and finally if I need to run something i don't trust it usually goes into my VM + sandboxie.
Haven't had issues with crap on my PC for years.

>no annoying notifications

Attached: 1512449945921.png (645x773, 37K)

They've all gone to hell once they figured out that constantly nagging normies for money with "pay now to get better protected" popups is a much better business model than just werking, which is not very conductive to a constant stream of money.

Clam AV

This. Everything else is placebo for scared Winfags.
t. Win 7 user

exactly this

virustotal.com/

Some adblocker and popup blocker and Windows defender.

There you go now don't click on stupid shit anyways.

Attached: TrumpSnapchat.png (414x736, 483K)

Common Sense Internet Security 2018

chink is botnet. others could not be.