>2018
>can't take a screenshot with a PrntScrn key
fucking kys

Attached: Sad-Tux-icon[1].png (256x256, 16K)

Retard, map it to whatever DE PrntScrn command you need.

Attached: file.png (620x400, 232K)

What are you talking about, it works fine on my machine. What distro and what DE are you using?

this is valid criticism, shit should work oftb

Same. OP, just use Windows 10 like everybody else. Shit just werks.

Works on Kubuntu.

Yep, that attitude is why leenux is such a huge hit with the normies.
Linux Desktop 2019!!!!iiiii

Attached: not a linux fag.jpg (600x400, 173K)

Works for me.
I even set it so you can select rect on screen since I do not want to save entire screen.

don't know what linucks you use but the one I use has something like windows snipping tool for screenshot.

"scrot"
PrtScrn

we don't want normies to use GNU/Linux

I can do that on Mint with default settings

Literally this.
Go back to Apple please.

Oh, you're probably thinking that printscreen copies the image to clipboard like in windows. It saves the image to your computer somewhere. Forgot where as I've set mine somewhere else. Check your home folder.

What? But then how are you gonna be special like the rest of the manchildren on here? You can't just use what works and is supported. You need to differentiate yourself because you're a fat fuck greasy virgin anti social snowflake who needs to express himself by the electronics he uses

It works on my Arch Linux laptop.

You're probably on lxde, the image is saved in your pictures folder afaik.

works on KDE out of the box

Sometimes system hate is justified, but your reason only tells me that Antarctica's year round average temperature is the equivalent of your IQ.

$ dconf dump /org/cinnamon/desktop/keybindings/media-keys/ | grep screenshot | sort
area-screenshot-clip=['Print']
area-screenshot=['Print']
screenshot-clip=['Print']
screenshot=['Print']
window-screenshot-clip=['Print']
window-screenshot=['Print']

REAAAAAAAAAAALLY makes me think

Attached: gnu linux.png (548x476, 176K)

I don't understand.
As soon as I press PrntScrn key Specatle opens with a screenshot.

Are you retard OP?

No. But your mother surely is a whore :)

round earthers BTFO

Works on My Machineā„¢

.xbindkeysrc
"scrot"
m:0x0 + c:107

Attached: IMG_20180421_012710.jpg (2448x3264, 2.36M)

GNOME, KDE and Cinnamon distros implement this, at least on Manjaro.

At least she can take screenshots on Linux. :^)

And that's a worthy exchange in your opinion?

Of course, better being a whore than a retard that can't even take a screenshot on Linux.
A whore can always improve, a retard will always be a retard.

No. A whore will always be a whore.
Retard can read a book.

This.
And shift+PrntScrn for scrot -s

kys brainlet. you are the reason jews win all the time. you cant even map your keyboard buttons and use this an excuse to keep hugging the botnet. fucking disgusting normie illiterate scum jewlover

Attached: disgust.jpg (817x1000, 151K)

>Retard can read a book.
Suuuure, keep believing in that, retard.

>Retard can read a book.
so why don't you?

Speaking of a related issue, does Firefox have trouble taking screenshots of full twitter conversations? Can only seem to do what's visible and not the whole thing.

you sound angry friendo, did daddy jeet forget your pills
shhhh it's okay

The normie distros do this better than windows. With windows you have to paste the image into paint or something, normie distros can automatically save the image, you can even select certain monitors or certain windows and screencap just that.

hwat
for long years linux-based distros has been way ahead of windows in regards of taking screenshots, not only taking then at a single press of a single key, but also offering more option before and after taking a screenshot.
windows didn't even have it solved before 8, and to this day the hotkey involves two keys.
k y s

same with windows 10. it saves the screenshot in clipboard. you can directly paste it to Jow Forums when replying and in other programs etc

>What? But then how are you gonna be special like the rest of the manchildren on here? You can't just use what works and is supported. You need to differentiate yourself because you're a fat fuck greasy virgin anti social snowflake who needs to express himself by the electronics he uses

Attached: 1451251525342.jpg (920x900, 82K)

>making wintoddlers write autistic effortposts
I love it

Attached: 1495090539687.jpg (340x340, 18K)

Worked on my machine when I used manjaro, right out of the box
3/8 bait made me reply

scrot -s

>press Print
>spectacle opens up
Neat, I didn't even know I had this