S󠀨󠀨󠀨o󠀨󠀨󠀨󠀨󠀨󠀨󠀨󠀨yboard

s󠀨󠀨󠀨o󠀨󠀨󠀨󠀨󠀨󠀨󠀨󠀨yboard

Attached: 1524306445729.png (1276x1048, 548K)

i dont get it

onionboard

>He doesn't like small keyboards
Not everyone is an archfag that requires %110 keyboards to painstakingly alter their window sizes.

keyboard

i don't get it

Based mods preventing onions posting

MODS = GODS

onions

Anything without arrow keys is absolute fucking garbage for programming

TIL there are sojkeks who actually collect keyboards

soiboi

link to original thread that caused mod buttblast?

>tfw made that image
I hope I’m not retroactively banned

Attached: 6316A839-6B28-4FB9-BB53-C9C225A6AECA.jpg (309x612, 35K)

bump

>>>

is that onions

Attached: 1524322465985.jpg (2497x1876, 705K)

these niche keyboards probably lag 50+ms all cherry based keyboards lag 30ms all razer keyboards lag 15ms

get a bloody LK switch based keyboard they only lag 0.2ms and the model that's best is probably the b700 (you can get the q700 that's the same but in white/colors for 30$ from Taobao from china with a little google translate)

you guys will all upgrade your niche keyboards in afue years when you realize they are crap for gaming

people spend 500-1000$ to get good gaming monitors with lower ms..

why not spend 30bucks on the best gaming keyboard that has even better input delay benefits.

bugmen

shouldn't you being using your editor's binds anyways?

Most involve arrow keys for navigation

hjkl

some people use their computer to do real stuff instead of dicking around in a virtual world filled with 12 year olds when they are 32+ years old

ONIONS

reminder to sage and report

>not having arrow and navigation keys on the 4th layer of your keyboard

Most cherry keyboards only have 5 ms of debounce time. Unless you're talking about wireless, which then that wouldn't even be because of the switches. It's not lag or anywhere near as bad as you claim. I had one of those chink keyboards once and the build quality was shit, I didn't even notice a difference between that and my cherry keyboard for playing stepmania.