Hello Jow Forums would you put on the crown? i would... anyway this is a free thread but please be nice :)

hello Jow Forums would you put on the crown? i would... anyway this is a free thread but please be nice :)

Attached: comment_bf1pC8buRz2k6VrLX4G3uKxE2Xv5bah1.jpg (640x632, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/text/anyway this is a free thread but please be nice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disgusting, idiotic, fat, gay, degenerated, worthless, useless, pathetic, boring and blacked N*rwegian
Burn in hell
Attention whore
You'll never make a good post

Attached: BLACKED .png (680x898, 620K)

@6562968
thats mean and untrue!

If we had a crown like that we would have won I KNOW IT

imagine having a crown like that. omg the amounts of dick i would get...

to be honest i'd wear it then masturbate
sounds hot
or say im lesbian and have sex with girls
dude imagine the power

the pleasure! its bad that all we got is cut off dick surgery and poison yourself therapy. i want better tech for trap stuff :(

Disgusting, idiotic, fat, gay, degenerated, worthless, useless, pathetic, boring and blacked N*rwegian
Burn in hell
Attention whore
You'll never make a good post.

Attached: 1538241097841.jpg (323x296, 32K)

Spanish cocks

Attached: 1538302274386.png (640x613, 296K)

I'm actually the only good Spanish poster and I despise gay people and traps, so, go fuck yourself.

Attached: lolice.jpg (650x650, 29K)

i wish i could fuck myself :(
oh you are that pedo right?

One day you'll realise that no one likes you. That no one will ever love you. That your future hold no value at all and that you will be better off dead. And hopefully you will kill yourself.

no thats wrong. also i have a great future. i know exactly what will happen. i will tell in much more detail in the future.

>would you put on the crown?
Hell yeah!
>I'm actually the only good Spanish poster
In your dreams, Manolo

great minds think alike

I am THE spanish cock
Only if I get to keep my dick
Faggot

Attached: 1538107438505.png (198x198, 75K)

oh... big Spanish cocke

Go fuck yourself attention whoring faggot.

eh... but i have to keep my name on :(
and i still want to post here. how do i stop attentionwhoring?

>Only if I get to keep my dick
this (theoretically)
and still fuck women (theoretically)

no, boys should stay boys
besides we're cuter that way

also getting kinda sexually frustrated again, hope I won't do anything stupid

but im gay and turning into a girl would make it more accaptable to like dicks.
>also getting kinda sexually frustrated again, hope I won't do anything stupid
umm please dont. i dont want you to do anything you will regret. im sorry i made you a bit sexually frustrated

Just fuck off back to /lgbt/ faggot. Nobody cares that you're gay. These blogposts are so goddamn annoying and they're EVERYWHERE. Stop with this. Just stop.

i dont even go to /lgbt/
am i really that annoying :(

Kill yourself.

fuck off, Alice

Off yourself with a sawed off shotgun faggot. You fags need to be smashed with a golf club.

go back to /b/ or Jow Forums

Why would I do that?

Back to R*tsu

Go back to /lgbt/ or /a/

Because faggots deserve death.

I would

why? do you know how much some gays love each other. how dare you say its wrong. straight relationship can be worse then gay ones. your literally a little stain on society. your that little obstacle nobody notice. you will be forgotten

Why?

You can't even reproduce. You're useless and a tumor to society. is four you R*tsu. Go be disgusting somewhere else.

Based, thats the plan

You're not just gay. You're a faggot. Someone who uses his sexuality to get attention. Just kill yourself.

This. Off yourself, retarded faggot. Attention whores like you put actual gay people for shame.

im not disgusting. your being disgusting. you literally make everyone feel bad just talking with you. go be a fucker another place. i will stay here
says the fucker who follows me around like a dog. do you even think about it?

This, gayposters made me straight

Speak English, I can't understand your downie speech.

well tell me how i am attenion whoring? its people like you who will hate me no matter what. is it because you cant get as much attention as me?

>You're useless and a tumor to society.
Do you have kids?

speak. lole you mean write. you cant read lole

''lol hei guyzzzz im gey plz give attenshun. i wish i was a gurl so cute bois can insert their delicious dicks in my boipucci hurr durr.''

Die, disgusting faggot. Nobody wants you here.

And I'll keep doing it until you either leave or kill yourself. You're the most unlikeable individual on Jow Forums. All your posts are boring and uninteresting. They all start off with some shitty OP topic and then derail into gay erping. You hold no value and no one besides your butt buddies will miss you.

tl;dr Kill yourself.

Do YOU have them? I'm still 18. Too young to take care of a kid. Maybe in a couple of years.

Frick. its always like this. everyone ignores that i make other threads. music threads. also i used to make philosophical treads. but no. its hard when people post their gay stuff to you. i sometimes make gay threads because they are succesfull. why do you think gay stuff is so prevelant here?
>You're the most unlikeable individual on Jow Forums
i doubt it

>I'm still 18
Ok.
>Maybe in a couple of years.
I wish you the best of luck with that. no i'm not being sarcastic

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/text/anyway this is a free thread but please be nice/

look at my threads. wow thats a lot of gay threads i made.

imagine being so wrong

They spiral out of control because everyone except attention seeking faggots like you hates them. Do you know why nobody cares about your other threads? You're uninteresting, bland and nobody likes you. You think you would get sympathy points by screaming out the top of your lungs that you're gay. Well, guess what? It doesn't work like that.

No

Attached: faggots.jpg (1800x1578, 212K)

how are you doing, dumb tranny?
dude, autism

> Do you know why nobody cares about your other threads?
that is simply not true. ahahah do you actually believe that
>You're uninteresting, bland and nobody likes you
ahahahahahaha no
> You think you would get sympathy points by screaming out the top of your lungs that you're gay.
im saying stuff i complain about and some people can relate to that. so its a tactic to make them feel closer to me

>aUtIsM
Being an attention whore is worse than being autistic.

ok

Nobody cares that you're a fag. Deal with it. Half of the board hates you fags because you flood the board with your disgusting shit.

LOLE
R*tsu is entering his "edgy" mode
Imagine being this autistic

I would rape your ass so violently that it would be as red as your flag

lole your autistic. people care even if they dont feel like it. thats how humans are. if they themselves are a homo and see another homo they feel somewhat connected to that person on the basis that he is a homo.
>Half of the board hates you fags because you flood the board with your disgusting shit.
tell me who is making it disgusting. you who talk shit about gay posters and just shit up threads like that. or gayposters who tend to be for themselves.

thats too much! also im not in mood for being sexualised

>tell me who is making it disgusting. you who talk shit about gay posters and just shit up threads like that. or gayposters who tend to be for themselves.

If by being yourself you mean attention whoring and telling to everyone that you want to chop off your dick and become a ''girl'' to make them fuck you? That's just plain and simply fucked up. This is why the first world countries are falling apart, people.

"I'm going to report you for spam in every thread you have been in you literal nigger"

you said this. lole. have you seen your own post on threads were i am?

I'm in the mood to break your spine by beating you with a spiked bat you disgusting faggot.

If by being yourself you mean attention whoring and telling to everyone that you want to chop off your dick and become a ''girl'' to make them fuck you?
when did i say chop of my dick?

I didn't say you have the option to refuse, you little whiny faggot

your pretty angered. that makes me happy. you will definitively feel this later ;)

You said you wanted to become a tranny. What is wrong with you?

dont rape me! thats just wrong. even if its hot
i said i wanted to be a girl. not a tranny

thanks. this is what I need to go through my day. thanks for contributing to my boredom.

>reddit spacing
Further proof you're trash who discovered Jow Forums through imptrash

This is what you deserve.

Attached: 4623857_13705162940.gif (420x345, 1.47M)

>he believes in the existance of moral

Attached: stirner.jpg (300x331, 26K)

what a pathetic attack on me. is this your way of finding proof that im somehow low worth.

You're the lowest worth of human trash anyone could ask for.

No. You're low worth for being an attention whoring faggot who constantly have to make every thread about himself. I just find it funny that the most autistic person on Jow Forums is from Jow Forums.

stop feeling so bad user. everyone has been there. and you cant just blame it all on me. im not your scapegoat.
morals is like money. its good to have but techniacally its really just something in our heads
and the reason for it is?

I don't even know who is worse, ritsu being a fake nicefag or unironical antigayposters.
Its like r9k met pol and had a retarded child. Seriously you guys, autism off the charts even by 4chins levels.
>actually saving this edgy shit

well. that ritsu you think is from pol isnt me. i used to go to pol so okey. attack me for it.

Morals never existed. Only existed a bunch of people tellin to the rest of the people HOW you should feel ashamed of whatever is bad seen at the time

nothing wrong with saving this edgy shit desu

>fake nicefag
nice cant be forever. do you think nice would put these people back to their place? they will just worsen. sometimes disiplin is needed

well most of us feel bad for doing bad things. morals are just a map of it i guess

You faggots are ruining this board with your disgusting bullshit. And no, I can't filter it all, because there's too much shit to filter because of your board floodings. Just die.

board floodings? have you seen who usually floods the board?

Fuck off trannyfag.

>Gay erping faggot
CHECK
>Posts pics of himself for attention
CHECK
>Haves discord
CHECK
You're a combination of all the ingredients needed to make the worst poster possible.

Attached: 345676854576.png (1013x1361, 963K)

You faggots do. You post the most gay threads. Usually 5-7

well in my defense a lot of people have told me i made the feel better. i got discord because people wanted to have more personal chats with me. i posted pics of myself so people can trust me more. i erp because people want to erp with me.

>trannyfag.
Wrong.

how many gay threads do i make in a day?

You're a part of the entire community. I don't hate just you. I hate all fags who do this.

if you hate the community then get out

I hate the fag side of the community. You need to go back to /a/ where you belong. You're nothing but subhumans.

you do know that i am like this because of Jow Forums. its a fact that you will change personality and behaviour according to people you talk to. or in this situation chat to.

Basucally, an attention whoring fag. That just makes me despise you even more.

you know that wanting attenion is universal. i know its bad too overdo it. thats why i changed my style a long time ago. to appeal for those who hate attention whores

Nobody cares. Just shut the fuck up about your faggotry and I'll leave you alone.