I recently got a hold of some weird japanese cigarettes that look kind of like pic related, honestly pretty ok

i recently got a hold of some weird japanese cigarettes that look kind of like pic related, honestly pretty ok.
what does Jow Forums smoke?

Attached: smokes.jpg (1024x768, 269K)

I don't smoke. I only take snus

i also use snus, usually grov lös or ld salmiak.

When I was there I was suprised how much people like to smoke

never been to japan, but yeah apparently a lot of people really love to smoke, i think i heard somewhere that people are allowed to smoke in restaurants over there which honestly sounds pretty nice.

I use Siberia white dry. It's illegal to sell in Denmark now though.

Thanks doc

that stuff is pretty strong, my friend once dared me to take two at the same time, at first i felt ok and had a really strong nicotine buzz but after a while i started shaking, sweating a lot and feel extremely nauseous so i spat em out and drank a lot of water then i felt ok again.

I swallowed one when I was still in high school. Took me half an hour to puke it up. Pretty sure it's the strongest snus you can get.

Yeah and a lot of arcades too. Most arcades are salarymen playing street fighter while chain smoking.

ooh ooh, i know what those are as my mates brother went there, they are people who sort of live for their salary and the high point of their day is when they go somewhere, get drunk and then take their dick out. (am i correct about this?)

I smoke White Ox, it's a hand rolling tobacco that's known for its very high nicotine content.

nice, i sometimes roll my own but its more common for me to smoke my pipe.

Cool! Hand rolling and pipe smoking is actually becoming more common in oz since it's cheaper and since rolling and pipe tobaccos and much higher quality than pre-made cigarettes

yeah pipe/rolling tobaccos are generally a bit more enjoyable, also what's going on with your tobacco tax?

It keeps going up by 12.5% every year, now the tobacco tax is at about 150%. It still doesn't stop people from smoking though, since most people just keep smoking just to spite the government.

damn, that sucks. i cant really function properly without tobacco so i wouldn't be able to live in australia.

Yeah, that's why I smoke White Ox, roll a thin roll, light up then watch it put you on your arse for the next 15 minutes due to an intense head-rush, then have enough nicotine in your system to last 3-4 hours.

i'm pretty shit at rolling, but i usually end up rolling short fat ones. (i use single sized paper)

Smoking is gay and stupid.

no u

It does take a lot of time and practise to learn
Shitting in the streets is gay and stupid

yeah, i mean they'll burn ok, but they look like shit.

I used to have trouble since I have sausage fingers, it usually helps if you roll the tobacco without a filter in then slide one in before rolling.

i also do not use proper hand rolling tobacco, it is actually made to fill those empty cigarette tubes. (i do not like using filters as it removes the feeling that you are smoking)

blank cigarette tubes are banned here, for no real reason and rolling machines are pretty hard to find, so hand rolling is pretty much the most common method, it does help that most smokers learn in high school or uni.
I used to never smoke with filters but started as a compromise with my ex-gf since she wanted me to quit but I talked her down to having to use filters when I smoke, now I just do it out of force of habit.

ok, thats shit, but at least smoking is still nice. (sorry that im becoming more unintelligible but im kind of tired and im waiting for my mate to reply to my text)

yeah sure. it's been pretty /comfy/ talking about this.
If you ever talk to King of Jow Forums about smoking he can go on for quite a while. enjoy those Japanese smokes, I've had the brand before and they're pretty good

>smokes or snuses
degenerate and kikepilled

Attached: German_anti-smoking_ad.jpg (350x285, 24K)

do u even TOKE bro?

Attached: Screenshot_20180729-054650.jpg (1080x2220, 617K)