/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Anime Website Edition

Previous Thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NON-CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

News:
- Added new commandments to the OP.
- AB is on freeleech for the next 1 day and 20 or so hours.
- Endless boring discussion about nothing.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Attached: 1500907199241.jpg (1200x1254, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/8bxtab/opinionprivate_trackers_suck_dont_get_the_hype/
linux.die.net/man/1/sox
interviewfor.red/en/spectrals.html
ptp.trackerstatus.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking weebs ruining everything as always...

Second for anime website

>#10 Once your accounts are in good standing and you have access to everything you want
How do I know when this happens

When you're in this thread bitching that you're bored of your torrent trackers and need to find another one but none of the responses sound interesting to you.

Once you get into AoM

Enough upload to practically dl everything. Basically, become an oldfag as time passes.

Third for anime website

>suicide website

Attached: 4ad.jpg (540x960, 58K)

Attached: 1507528431585.png (960x960, 458K)

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/8bxtab/opinionprivate_trackers_suck_dont_get_the_hype/

>Don't forget - You are a Pirate - you don't pay! You steal! But you steal for the people - you are the modern Robin Hood!

Attached: mfw.gif (396x216, 1.04M)

is DaveTheMan1985 /ourguy/?

Who the who?

Dave the mab

AB is kill. So much for freeleach.

Rest in peperroni.

>tfw waiting for invite

Sent :)

;)

You remembered the commandments! I hung out with tracker staff and lived to tell the tale. Fuck the police.

Is there another pastebin of private trackers? I'm looking for the music production private tracker and the business one as well...

nvm it's audionews and thevault in case anyone is wondering. I will sell my soul to anyone for an invite to either.

fuck off

rude

Will you sell your anus?

Doesn’t ANS open once per month

First for fuck the 6 months rule on tracker invites.

I want Kemono friends back
someone please bring it back

>joined curry trackers
>it's shit
Every time

But how else will we know you can be a valued member of our cabal?

What are the seeding requirements on BTN?

read the faq

>be the only seeder for a lot of torrents
>sitewide freeleech
>stop seeding them
>start again after the feeleech time

Who /devilish/ here?

Attached: devilish.jpg (500x567, 51K)

Single episodes have to be seeded for at least 4 weeks and season packs for 90 days.

Thanks user. How much time will I have to do that?

>be only seeder
>guy finally snatches it
>delete the torrent once he hits 90%

Attached: 1474327761887.png (213x237, 5K)

Attached: Kobeface.png (1440x2454, 1.41M)

can you generate and save spectogram from terminal with spek? (or any other analyzer)

Let me rephrase - if I don't do the above, how long will it take for an HnR to be counted?

>be the only seeder
>guy start download it
>it's a pajeet
>stop the torrent and blacklist his IP

user he is making fun of you

Well, I don't see what for.
It's not in the FAQ and I want to know what I'm getting myself into. Hoping some other user will help.

Why would anyone help a leecher?

It's literally on the rules dumb nigger

does demonoid keep ratio or anything? I'm still not sure if it's open or closed.

>MTV
>Bonus for ratioless and no HitnRun policy.
what're their rules based on, then?

How long does it take for AB to open the applications? It doesn't seem like it will open for long

You're probably out of luck at this time.

I know, but how long is the grace period between applications? I want to be ready for the next one.

They don't have any seeding rules. You can just H&R everything. They claim they will change that rule if people abuse it, but I haven't heard of that ever happening

they don't have penalties for hit and runs, but they do delete leech only accounts. they deleted something like 200 accounts about 6 months ago that were just downloading shit and never seeding. basically their rule is "dont be a kike"

Might be SOL, they're about to hit user cap again.

>have all the invites to every tracker
>trust nobody

(You) Can(not) Get In
[spoiler]check everyday multiple times and have your answers ready to copy-paste[/spoiler]

If I'm getting tracker errors, that's not an issue on my side right?

is SC any good compared to KG? wondering if I need two whole obscure kino trackers

Just seeded a solid 25GB as the only seeder ama

Im not in KG yet, but SC doesnt have much stuff that you cant find in publicly trackers YET
It's extremely up and coming imo,site wide Freeleech helps and there's like 5 torrents uploaded every hour for the past month+ that ive been there
Also pls gib KG invite ;_;

>is SC any good compared to KG?

No. It's not worth it. KG is much more mature and content-rich. SC might replace KG one day, though, since KG is kind of a mess, organization wise.

sent :)

1. which tracker?
2. how do you feel now?
3. would you do it again?
4. did you tell your mom?
5. do you have patreon where i can support you?

Don't answer that, these are trick questions that will get you /marked/.

>Just seeded a solid 25GB as the only seeder ama

I do this every week on BTN and PTP

Have you saved the world today, user?

Try SoX

linux.die.net/man/1/sox
interviewfor.red/en/spectrals.html

RED
Feel great
Any day
Haha
Haha

best site for bbw joi vids?

Are there any screenshots or archives of delish? I just want to know the best cookbooks and material they had.

Attached: alton-brown-Copy.jpg (640x563, 246K)

There is no joy in bbw, only hunger and sadness

Don't forget where you are...

Attached: scrot_2018-02-12-12:55:37_1366x768.png (495x228, 53K)

Attached: 1484983772849.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Probably emp

They have purged users that did nothing but leech and never seeded though.

Have they? Okay, sure. But it's still an easy as fuck site

It's not a regular occurence though. AFAIK they only did that one spring cleaning last year and otherwise haven't bothered with any kind of enforcement for their gentlecurry's agreement

A happy weekend to all /ptg/ers, no matter our tracker rivalries at least we can come together and shit talk each other on Jow Forums

Not much changed over the years

Attached: Delishref.png (1004x3403, 537K)

Attached: Delishref2.png (963x3188, 443K)

neon sack of shit

what invite offers does jpopsuki have, oni-chan?

They don't even have an invite forum.

>passthepopcorn.me: Error: The tracker is down. We're working on fixing the problem

LOL yeah right

ptp.trackerstatus.info/

they arent working on it

guys, how in the FUCK do i download 250 things in BTN for PU??? i havnt even watched 250 shows in my life lol

anime episodes

Who said anything about watching? It's ratioless. Just grab single episodes and delete after 24h.

Damn, I'm not sure what to download on the AB freeleech, could you guys recommend me some stuff?

Umineko VNs

Just set the search criteria not to show anything past 2006 or so and snatch everything you like under 1080p

Anime

goddammit I'm actually gonna have to download those, but now I can't because I'll get /marked/

Stop being a pussy

Why does Apollo even exist?

The same question could be asked of Waffles

>AB freeleech is running
>95% of the shit i am uploading right now is 1080p
do people understand what sitewide freeleech is for, or?

no

You can interpret it like a social phenomenom of some sort and probably write a piece for a university about it… When there's freeleech people will act like animals.