Cornwall belongs to wales

Attached: 2.png (1152x648, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumnonia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Helgahn belongs to the Helgahst

your mouth belongs to my dick

Attached: 1536211076884.png (450x416, 186K)

shut up faggot, your country belongs to austria

Åland belongs to Sweden.

I don't know about that. although their language is brythonic; their culture is a bit more irish than welsh

Poo belongs to the loo

:(

is it? i dont know much about this

yeah, the native Cornish almost sound Irish and act similar to people from rural south Ireland.

i only got it from ck2, if you start in 769, cornwall and devon are "de jure" wales
but the culture and rulers are breton

yes.
but also about that time and centuries before and after Cornwall was raided then re-Christianised by Irish and Scottish monks, then is the colonial era Irish and Scotish sailors would also have an influence over the area due to Martine culture, ethnically the a closes to the Welsh and French Bretons, but the culture is slightly more Gaelic(Irish and Scottish)

Sweden belongs to Denmark.
(lole, bet you didn't see that one coming)

slovenia belongs to.. italy & austria?

Pretty much, yeah. I myself would much rather be austrian than in the same country as eastern slovenians.

no proof

Attached: 1509558325169.jpg (980x640, 173K)

what? native cornish sound like pirates

åland needs to be assimilated into finnish culture and language. get the filthy sw*Des out of based finland.
this but unironically

i will be going through slovenia soon, what can i do in maribor & ptuj?
does this count?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumnonia
t. f*nngoloid with proxy

i wish i was finnish, but i sadly am not

Attached: 1524190715127.jpg (210x240, 18K)

based

why

Ptuj has a pretty nice castle with an interesting history behind it and a pretty cool church. Other than that the old part of the town has a lot of interesting stuff in it. You can walk around in it for hours on end and still not see everything. I only lnow this because i live there, so i wouldn't know much about Maribor outside of the football stadium and the above average sized shopping centre.

finns are the most powerful race on earth