Is mining solo or mining in a pool better? Don't bother telling me not to mine, I know what I'm doing

Is mining solo or mining in a pool better? Don't bother telling me not to mine, I know what I'm doing.

Attached: 1520735412712.jpg (720x720, 70K)

read into it yourself you ignorant prick. I have no doubt that you haven't the slightest fucking clue what you're doing since you made a thread here asking for advice

Attached: norminer.jpg (1914x745, 414K)

>I know what I'm doing
Clearly, if you're coming to Jow Forums for help.

Either you ask for advice or you know what you're doing

Attached: trying_to_get_the_players_to_understand_game_mechanics.jpg (491x565, 76K)

>I know what I'm doing
>Is mining solo or mining in a pool better
You are less suitable for mining than my grandfather boomer.

look at this elitist fuck. Are you better than me because you know more about compoopers?

unless you have a $20,000+ setup, it's better to mine in a pool

if you mine solo on a small setup, it all bout luck

say for mining ETH, you could find 1 ETH in just a few days, or it could take several months

with a pool that has thousands of users, Blocks are found every few seconds and you get your share directly proportional to your time spent mining, minus the usual 1%~ fee

and the balance are directly deposited into your wallet on set intervals, usually a few days or after reaching an amount of $$$, so if one day the pool closes you keep all you mined

Why can't you just teach me? And then you criticize me for not knowing when you could just teach me? Why are you such a massive dick? It's a single question that warrants a simple response.

simple*

Thank you good sir, you are a kind man, if there is a heaven, I hope you go to it.

The rest of you can go to Hell where you belong, refuse.

Because you are just lame noob. Go and search google, the question was answered several times.

You sure showed us. Now fuck off back to r/cryptocurrency.

>Wants an eternal pain for a human being just because this person gave him mean answer.

WOW! You are a bad person.

don't even bother if you plan to mine Ether,

because there are already Ether ASICS on the market, with newer improved ones coming out in a few weeks

If you don't know, they are specialized "computers" that mine with a considerably lower price/mining rate and mining rate/energy consumption, which makes GPU setups obsolete for mining

Just like it happened to Bitcoin, it's now happening to Ether

>"I know what I'm doing"
>doesn't know when to solo mine vs when to mine in a pool

Attached: 1513555713174.jpg (588x823, 109K)

I am an annihilationist, I don't believe Hell is forever you dumb nigger. Just a really long time, cunt cuck.

>Just a really long time
Not making you better enough.

>Literally babies first mining question
>I know what I'm doing.
No, you don't.

>Ether ASICS

Attached: proofs.png (860x650, 60K)

if u mom pay for the electricity bill whatever

Attached: 1522711491257s.jpg (125x72, 2K)

You deserve it, don't fucking lie faggot.

she do

hey that's a cute kitty

It is, that's why I saved it.