Slavic General

Welcome slavs. Share your thoughts on stuff here. Whats on your mind today?

Thread intro:
youtube.com/watch?v=55tu3kTyHRU

Attached: 2c1be8b0760933ada0a92f743371d9bc.jpg (700x934, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjarq3eys
youtu.be/yhw5Zc8zgMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1533030084096.jpg (708x1080, 81K)

Not drinking. Cleaning up my workbench in the garage and decorating the garden to look like a graveyard with my pregnant wife and daughter.

Sounds comfy, user. Where are you from originally?

My daddy is a first gen American pole. His parents were born over there but they both died before I was born. I am americanized as fuck, but every eastern euro I've ever met over here has treated me like family for little to no reason other than my name and facial features. A funny story, I didn't know that slav squat was a thing, I would sit like that on park benches like a gargoyle, and then someone pointed it out. My kid does it too, like it's some inherent trait that is passed down without words.

>bulgaria
>slavic
a bunch of turks speaking a (turkified) slavic language

>Whats on your mind today?

These guys

Attached: 1920px-Май_Маевский_во_взятой_Полтаве_1919.jpg (1920x1314, 700K)

Based. I too liked sitting that way when I was a kid and had the occassion its comfy as hell. It would be difficult to do now and also awkward since im big lol. Glad other slavs treated you well, I hear our communities are pretty strong abroad. Have you visited Poland?

just eating potatoes and drinking vodka

Slavs are inferior people. Your kind came from Asia and settled in the eastern parts of Europe. I could see why you would leave Asia, the chinks are cucking you hard; youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjarq3eys

The economies of dominated Slav countries is laughable and pathetic. The only way to sustain them is by the handouts, we, the Germanic people give you.

You are cheap workers, alcoholics, degenerates, and your women are cheaper than the sorry excuse you call a culture.

Now leave my board fucking slav niggers, reeeeeeeeee.

Attached: 1403835379594.jpg (966x442, 181K)

slavs arent white

Nice flag

Could you elaborate for me? Whats going on in the pic and who is the elevated guy?

You sound cranky. Did you forget to drink your daily gallon of somali sperm today?

And that's a good thing

Somewhat correct

No, but I am pretty sure I still have family over there. I started using duolingo to learn to speak. I know a little bit of russian but that's it.

Fuck off memeflaggot
GTFO the thread you double nigger.

My mamma is czech and my dad is italian,i dont like italian girls,i dated only czech girls,i travel a lot in czech republic.

I am waiting for the Happening™ in pidoRussia.

Sooner or later Pynya will fire upon the protestors and the revolution will begin.

Attached: comfy liberator.jpg (250x250, 6K)

We kicked most of the turkified bulgarians out in 1988 and forced the remainder to change their names to bulgarian sounding ones. They are now called pomaks and are a separated ethnic group living in small communities which make around 5% of the total population. Rest of us are native bulgarians.

why do you care? it's not like their next dicator is going to be any better

>Whats going on in the pic and who is the elevated guy?

What's goiong on in the pic is the Kornilov Regiment enetering Poltava in 1919, and the guy doing crowdsurfing is their military commander colonel Mai-Mayeffsky.

I have been pondering their batlle flag and insignia lately, the Adam's Head (skull and crossbones).

Attached: Kornilov's Regiment.jpg (800x587, 124K)

There's always a chance he will be better. I care because I want to have a homeland.

Yes, but the language part.
>only slav language with a definite article in the grammar
>3 cases instead of 6-7
>pronouns completely different from what literally every other slavic language uses
Honestly, idk who decided you're Slavs. I'd say you share the same fate as the Hungarians: some other language with 70% Slavic words. Magyars can't even say "river" or "arm" with their own words, and still they aren't considered a Slavic language.

> welcome slavs
> posts in english because slavic languages and culture don't exist and are completely irrelevant

Bulgaria is a shithole, I could buy your entire family with my salary and still have enough to pay the bills. I'm surprised a gypsy hasn't killed you with a rock yet, perhaps you are one of them, it's probably the most statistically plausible.

Attached: stopthehorde.png (206x244, 12K)

Is it true most americans respect the poles for their nationalism and not being cuckolds ? Also you should visit Poland sometime to re-connect with your roots.

This. Czech girls really are something. I've been to Italy numerous times and while there are some really good looking women there they really cant compare.

Habiru = Hebrew
hooktube.com/watch?v=IU3nyBtl1vU
No More Slav Wars/

Иди нa хyй.

> no more slav wars!
> posts from america because every slav country is filled with slavs and thus a shit hole

ad Czechgrills

Really? I never got a boner in Moravia. All of them are skinnyfat, drink like a Russian car, are willing to fuck in a dirty pub's restroom, and have never heard of physical exercise. They are like Slavified Americans to me

>Anti-Bolsheviks
Based and redpilled. Too bad they couldnt stop communism from happening.

True, kek. It's not the Man keeping Tyronievich down, it's Jamalov

self awareness is the first step into being something higher than an animal and slavs without exception fail to achieve it
that's why you'll always remain irrelevant and eternal victims to nature

Why don’t Slavs like talking about their home politics? All you ever mention is vague complaints about corruption. Is your political situation really so bleak? With the exceptions of Poland and Hungary this seems to apply to most of the Slavic anons who post here

Are you a refugee?

>tfw half slav half gook

Attached: images.jpg (234x216, 10K)

Yes of course our language is sounding different. We invented the thing, then it started to spread across the region and each tribe and nation that adopted it at the time added their own modifications and sounds to it.

Attached: 60.png (721x758, 206K)

>self awareness is the first step into being something higher than an animal and slavs without exception fail to achieve it

Yeah, Tolstoy and Dostoevsky really can't compare with your oh so very special and relevant mountain nigger culture. Lmao, get fucked.

Why are nords so weak both physically and spiritually? Are you even human or beta test golems who werent supposed make it to the outside world?

Attached: 684.jpg (1600x1448, 77K)

if they are so relevant why are you typing in english and not your slavnigger alphabet?
it's because they are not, and everything you do are breathe and shove up your ass is not slavic but something else

Bohemian girls are truly something (Moravians aren't to bad either), pretty whorish though, but I assume its a universal trait among women desu. Although some Polish girls make me diamonds as well.

Go away. You are not providing anything to discussion.

>slavs without exception fail to achieve it

As opposed to who?

Attached: Fatum.jpg (360x360, 63K)

Can't even fucking read. You're an embarrassment.

Nikolay is Sofia a comfy place to live in?

Attached: Да_нет,_бред_какой-то1[1].jpg (960x640, 72K)

everybody else in the history of mankind who had an everlasting impact
there is hardly any people that are less impactful than slavs on the larger scale

> go away!!!
> leave slavs alone!!!
> posted from the land of the 56%

i guess 56% mutt is still better than 100% slavnigger

Come on, every tree has its rotten apples but they cant all be like that. Sounds like you just had an unlucky experience.

Attached: 785883.jpg (800x533, 192K)

why dont you go back to your ancestral shit hole then you cum guzzling slavnigger?

youtu.be/yhw5Zc8zgMA
>The absolute state

Attached: 1538068152430.jpg (128x128, 6K)

I see.

Attached: Can't stay in it forever.jpg (1080x1526, 213K)

>There's always a chance he will be better.
LMAO nope, next president will be a jewish oligarch who will hold baltic states as ransom

We have our fair share of corruption but things are improving little by little every year despite how much our politicians may steal. We've made good progress rebuilding after communism for the past 27 years. Just alot of us find it easier to complain about their own mischief.

Because we're on American site and speaking to an international audience?

Why are you not using your mountain nigger dialect here? Do you completely lack any self awareness? Is your whole chimpout in this thread just a big display of your own projection and insecurities? Go see a shrink.

This medpak is mad. I bet a pole fucked his grandma or something to be that upset. I usually don't respond to threads I hate, I wonder why he does.

> we have made great progress little by little 3000 years after the neolithicum

imagine having to rationalize your own shortcomings so hard that you have to stretch the timeline to cope

> comes to Jow Forums
> shills for slavs
> lives in the US

why dont you live in your 100% SLAVIC country? maybe because its filled with slavs and thus fuill of shit?

> your verbally abusing me!!!

why not accuse me of truth raping you you slavlet?

Why is it always that when a slav thread is made some west or nordcuck is here to shit it up. No, really. Ask yourself why are you here if you hate us that much? Shouldnt you be staying as far away from us as possible? Or is it subconscious envy of something that we have and you dont?

why are you slavs shitting up this board with your irrelevant threads?
go to your slavic boards, filled with 100% slavs, just like ethnically homogenous countries
there is no reason for you to be here at all , if you are a slavic nationalist

Lol what a faggot. It's obvious you're using a proxy because no one from medpak land types like that or is that fucking retarded. You're a fucking kike and not a very good one at that.

> your telling the truth
> you must be using a proxy!!!!

maybe you should go back to whatever slavic shithole your parents escaped from and experience your own people first hand , again

instead of shilling blindly for them like the retarded slavnigger you are

there s a reason why your parents chose to clean the shits of bill and joe over living with slavoj and olga

It's Ha-Ba-Ru you utter piece of shit
and you're not a slav so get killed you worthless cut-dick slave of kikes

S

Attached: 2017-07-29 12.27.54.jpg (2160x2160, 1.45M)

Do you use A/C electricity you shit eating kike?

Depends on what you look for. Not too expensive or overcrowded. Modernized and constantly improving infrastructure. Distances arent that big so you can reach the center in 15 mins from the farthest end of the city using a sub. Foreigners who come work in call centers here are usually paid more than bulgarians by a margin. I dont know why and I hate it. Many foreigners come for that reason alone because with that kind of money you can live pretty comfy here.

why is the medpackhazar in this thread?

The Swiss flag is obviously some Albonigger, Switzerland is infested with this Slav-hating subhumans
Saged

you realize tesla invented his shit AFTER he moved to the US

its like the dumbest example you can give and proof that slavs can only prosper in an environment where other slavs are not existant because slavs are subhumans

Well our country isnt a giant jew treasury so... and I actually prefer it this way.

Attached: mountain-jew_o_2890111.jpg (1024x681, 196K)

> you must be an albozerg!!
> slavs are GREAT!!
> posts from USA, CAnada, hides flags behind meme flags

This will really make the kike mad

Attached: tmp_27027-maxresdefault4683986578434056174.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

do you use ballpoint pens?
have you ever worn a tie?
Have you ever read any Marko Polo stories?

Otto, why so bitter? Did your sister refuse your her coochie today?

even triple wrapping your dick wouldn't save you from aids when fucking this woman

you should just stop posting, be a champ

go back to your slavic shit hole you pathetic slavnigger

80 years of betrayal.

Poor cut-dick autistic jew in medpackhazar land
kek

KEEP POSTING WE SURELY SEE THINGS YOUR WAY NOW.

> slavs are the best!!!!
> posts from Canada

>t.buttmad brain damaged kike

Hasn't once denied being a kike.

And which board is 100% slavic if I might ask? Just like there are brit and australian and other generals, why not have a slavic one? Of all the threads this board has you decide to waste your time on this general? I can never understand the wes*oid cuck mentality

> you insulted slavs!!!
> we are the best people 100% white 100% homogenous
> that's why i moved to canada so i can plumb white peoples shits !

Attached: images.png (225x225, 8K)

I fight tooth and nail for You.
Keep on kicking the Russians... Keep kicking.

wew, look at shlomo go!

so you aren't even competent enough to make a slav only board OR the people who are can't be bothered because they want to avoid other slavs like the plague

that's the truth, slavs know exactly how incompetent and impotent other slavs are, that's why they avoid them whenever possible

in real life by emigrating
in online games by queueing on non slavic servers
in business by simply not doing any business with their fellow slaves

and so on ad infinitum

Did you know that Slava people were rated second best in sex?
Yes, this is true.
South-east asians (Flips) are number #1

Ruminate on the Adam's Head/Skull and Crossbones my brothers.

Attached: Hussar Skull and Bones.jpg (660x495, 67K)

checked!!!!
it's because Slava don't mutilate their sons dick

>albo shitting up a slav thread
More news at 11

> slavs are even known to be shitty at unclogging toilets

can't make this shit up

Attached: f633595f632fe8898063b98d071b881a.jpg (620x541, 38K)

Leave this mountain jew zerg alone. He hates his life bad enough. Let us continue from where we ere.

You really are something mate

Attached: JUST for men.jpg (573x960, 72K)

> let us continue shitting up this international board with our irrelevant slav threads
> literally WE WUZZING

you could nuke all slavic countries over night and not a single other nation would suffer any kind of backlash or drawback from it

> poland is great!!!
> posted from the UK

tis true
his brain damage prevents proper discourse

> posted from Canada

So is 1200 euro/month a good wage here? I've been thinking about moving in here because of that

Literally a fake culture.

I'm going to impregnate a slav girl from Saint Petersburg and nobody can stop me.

Attached: Screenshot_20171114-074741.png (1536x2048, 304K)