I'll be near one of these for the first time in quite a while about an hour from now...

I'll be near one of these for the first time in quite a while about an hour from now. What Jow Forums shit should I waste money on?

Attached: Micro.png (287x79, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/SteelSeries-Sensei-Gaming-Mouse-Split-Trigger/dp/B073WGB8G6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1524343991&sr=8-4&keywords=steelseries 310
amazon.com/dp/B00YFI1A66/
amazon.com/dp/B01N7QDO7M/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bluetooth panties

You can buy me this mouse.

amazon.com/SteelSeries-Sensei-Gaming-Mouse-Split-Trigger/dp/B073WGB8G6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1524343991&sr=8-4&keywords=steelseries 310

email me at [email protected] so I can give you my address

Attached: design-left_1.jpg (1320x528, 348K)

where's your email dude

Attached: email.png (1847x971, 85K)

If you're going to the one in Tustin or Houston, tell 'em the call center says "answer your phone".

get some gamer glasses

Get the power bank battery things. They are like $5 and work great.

Also raspi stuff and cheap bastard brand memory cards.

Don't forget flash drives; stock up cheat as fuck flash drives.

They're cheap as fuck because they're slow as fuck.

I've got a half dozen 8-64GB ones from microcenter

I also have a 128GB one from sandisk that is rated for 400MB/s read speeds.

The microcenter drives barely write over 12MB/s

The sandisk writes up to 250-300MB/s

I will get flash droves when I need them.

Sensei is shit.

They have good deals on their housebrand Clevo gaming laptops in-store, if you're in the market. I'd like to have a look at one myself.

Clevo isn't our brand, Powerspec is. There are some decent deals going for those tho. They're not bad machines either. I've had my desktop for 6-ish years now, and nothing's failed on me in that time, and I'm only just now upgrading because the hardware is showing its age when stacked up against new games.

buy as many raspberry pi's as you can. I picked up the credit card sized one from a micro center like a year or 2 ago. I hooked it up, secured it to the back of an old monitor I had lying around, and installed linux mint on it. its a nice, comfy shitposting computer that cost me like $70 including the monitor

last time i went, it was cheaper to buy a pre made gaymen PC than it was to buy the parts individually. if youre in the market for a new PC, check out their pre-builts. i dont know why mine was like $100 cheaper pre made than buying the parts off new egg, but its nice for $400.

Don’t buy parts from them they open all the boxes and will blame you when you try and return shit you bought and found bent pins on

If you buy open-box or refurbished, maybe? But everything that's sold "new" is shrink-wrapped, and hasn't been touched since it left the vendors.

then you shouldn't have bent the fucking pins retard

HOLYSHITYOUAREDUMB

How about pic instead

Attached: F730C7B4-401A-4F38-A87B-94D52D1106B8.jpg (575x767, 140K)

can confirm this they have a read speed it seems to vary from 10-12MB/s

Big fan though since their cheap and their reliable though, I still buy em though slow since their fast enough at least for me and i dont data swap all that often, i buy the purple 256gb ones I think their 65$ thats a fuggen steal. Like all flash you can slam that fucker around even leave it in your pocket to do laundry and that fucker still works!!!! slow as fuck though as others said, if anyone else has a similar size 256 at a relative price that is reliable plz post.

For low performance (but still better than the microcenter ones) here
amazon.com/dp/B00YFI1A66/

For one with a significant performance advantage you'll pay about double.

amazon.com/dp/B01N7QDO7M/

for

so their both shitty, lol. well lets not quibble over degrees of shitiness.

isnt a flash drive just an ssd drive but via usb?

I mean, it'll do 25MB/s write when the microcenter one will only do 10-15MB/s

They're fine in a pinch, and they occasionally go on sale, or give the smaller size out for free. I have at least 5 or 6.

BUT, if i'm specifically buying a flashdrive and I have the time to wait a day or two, i'll just order from amazon and get something faster.

The controllers are different and the flash memory is generally a different slower and less robust type.

ESD mat and decent sodering iron

im debating on buying an ssd and drilling a hole in it somewhere and making it into a keychain.

the "no i won't fix your computer" t shirts

Depends on machine/issue. Want us to replace parts? Sure. Want us to fix an older Macbook or solder something? Lolno. Prices for "repairs" are retarded tho. Shit you could do in an hour or so runs customers upwards of $90. We charge $60 for drive installs on literally all computers.

forget the price even though yea its high, at least microcenter is reliable, if they say can fix it then they do fix it.

Never had them fix anything for me, they always just gave me a new thing, even old shit like a year old.maybe it depends though that wasnt a computer I forget what it was desu.

Might've gotten a replacement plan on the thing. We basically take customer's words for it when they say their devices are fucked with those plans, and hand them a giftcard for a new one.

Micro center did a great job I know that, lost my receipt but it was something specific to micro center and they replaced it, i was surprised they did but since then ive always been a huge fan of micro center.

ANYTHING INLAND lul
>Don't forget to have your information ready when you CHECK OUT because they'll sell your name + address to advertisers

Clevo is the ODM who makes those laptops. Eluktronics, CyberpowerPC, some Gigabyte models--just to name a few--are all made by Clevo.