"I need a $1500 MacBook Pro (or other overpriced current laptop) to be productive!"

>"I need a $1500 MacBook Pro (or other overpriced current laptop) to be productive!"
>uses it to write papers and presentations, and browse the internet

Attached: thinkpad linux multitasking productivity.webm (600x338, 969K)

>sour grapes

>you should only own exactly what you need to function, nothing more

>pretends not to be jealous of Macbook users
>uses the OSX galaxy wallpaper to make his stinkpad more like a macbook

Try having two documents open side by side on that shitty display you dirty pajeet

The human eye can only read one document at a time

nobody does that shit to make it look like a mac, retard
the wallpapers are just nice

Nigga you expect me to not LARP as a richfag so I can get some pussy?

Whats the point of that webm?

Pretty sure any OS can tab between programs.

>Cares about how others spend their money
Poor Pajeet. People buy thin and lights because their thin and light, that's it, people want something thats easy to transport and is good for media consumption/mild workloads. Your cum stained ThinkPad simply just doesn't do that as well.

You can use a 10'' thinkpad just like you can sleep on the floor and live on bread, chicken and vitamin pills. In theory you could, but why?

when you have two physical documents you want to compare, do you put them on top of each other and constantly switch them around (the pajeet thinkpad way) or do you place them side by side so you can quickly compare them (the productive way)

Attached: 47-MLB_Carrier.png (522x338, 151K)

I could invest in a nice piece of technology that I will appreciate, enjoy using and want to keep around for years until it no longer serves me.
Or I could settle on a mediocre taiwanese consumer system that bores me to tears that I will be desperate to upgrade from in a year or less just to save half a month's wages.
Or I could buy a Core 2 ThinkPad and never shut the fuck up about it.
>my lack of a face when I don't do any of these and am instead doing all of the same work you think you need a dual-core system with gigabytes of RAM for on a Pentium III-M 850 with 340 MB of RAM running Windows 2000 that I paid $10 for

And? Try keeping track of things on two documents at once when you have to alt+tab between the two every 5 seconds, fucking retard.

>I hate macbooks so much that I copy their aesthetics whenever possible on my shitpad

Try having two applications open on a Macbook. It is either going to melt, or take off.

>using a computer less than a decade old for any serious productive work

I hope none of you do this.

you don't know what mental illness can do to you

>niggers and pajeets are getting into the memepad thing not because of Jow Forums memes but because they can't afford anything else
nice job memeing these shitboxes to the point where even a T60 sells for double what it used to just a few years ago.
also,

>has to speed up the webm to hide the stutter and lag
>a fucking low battery icon still pops up regardless
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Hey user, can you print off that document I sent you?
>tfw no drivers
>*Spaghetti falls out of pockets*
>Explain that the printer is evil and proprietary
>Chad comes over and prints it out on his MacBook
>They beat me up in the parking lot after school.

>being poor
>being jealous

Keked

AYO HOLD UP
>*stutters*
YOU TELLING ME
>*starts moving programs to swap*
THAT
>*CPU starts buzzing*
WE
>*mouse starts floating*
WUZ
>*low battery warning comes up*
FAST LAPTOPS AND SHIET
>*forcefully hibernates to disk taking 10 minutes to do so and dying in the process*

This. So many hoes at my uni get a MacBook Pro when all they need is a $200 chrome book at most. They think they need pro equipment because they’re at uni now and therefore are professional word users

>Generic wallpapers are "Macbook aesthetics"

Imagine being this retarded

>battery light speed

nice find sherlock

yeah this is why i cant stand the thinkpad meme, they are great not worth the inflated prices of current year

At least savy Jow Forumsuys still have Dell Latitudes, i wish i could go back in time and give my D830 with a dock to my 2007 self :/

Brown skin is gross. Yuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20180408-151332.jpg (928x1156, 538K)

>having two word documents open will literally destroy your mac
This is your brain on /tpg/

I remember when I used to scrape the bottom of the barrel and thought it was because I was tech-savvy too.

Then I realized that nice things were actually nice, and being able to tolerate scraping by with the bare minimum was not a virtue or anything to feel proud of.

thats because that is all it can do so you do more work