Sup Jow Forums, Jow Forums here

Sup Jow Forums, Jow Forums here.

How do y'all keep in shape? Surely, spending several hours a day hunched over your computer isn't good for you.

Attached: spine.png (1536x848, 647K)

I go to the gym, obviously. SS and oats.

shut up i'm evolving

I walk, op.

go back to Jow Forums this has nothing to do with technology. at the very least try rephrasing your question to actually relate it to this board

I exercise most days. Some running, some squats, some casual lifting. I just make enough effort to burn a few calories and keep muscles exercised.

I am planning on getting more serious about lifting at some point, though.

Have a good metabolism. Thanks, mommy

Something between Kyphosis whatever and Ideal. It doesn't hurt, I don't look bad, so it's fine.

indeed, ASDs are the next step in human evolution

Not technology related, go back to Jow Forums

Attached: 1252354447837.jpg (300x292, 14K)

most Jow Forums tards who actually work have to sit at a desk all day. This shit is relevant to people who actually wanna live NEET.

>y'all

Try to stand up every 10 mins unless I'm in the zone and on a deadline. Walk to work daily. Don't eat prolefeed fast shitfood or processed. Do calisthenics on weekends with wife and kids to make sure they have good habits too.
>muh it's hard to be in shape working at a desk
No its not. Get some willpower. Cutting trash out of your diet and walking alone will get the vast majority of people into decent health in a year. Fasting helps if you want to make the process go more quickly in the right direction.
>dyel?
I used to but I won't waste the money now that I have kids. Bodyweight is good enough for me.

I look a bit like the first one, and I'm 20. Is there any hope for me?

Sometimes my lower back feels really worn off/tired when sitting on the computer for extended periods, I've been doing deadlifts a few times in the past two months and I noticed some improvement on my posture

Are deadlifts a dangerous exercise for someone who had a bad posture for 5+ years?

i run 3 times a week(~4-6km each depending on weather) and do 60 pushups and 75 crunches daily and im still not Jow Forums
send help

yes, its most likely just a bad habit

I go to the gym and do cardio when I'm not in the gym

>Oh no. People have different accents than me and have certain phrases that are region-specific, like youse(s) or pop.

I started going to the gym last week. 3 times a week and it takes me about 40-50 minutes to get through my routine. I feel sore, but there's already and improvement.
My PT put me on a body scan machine and my body fat is 10.2%. He thought that was good, is it? The machine said I needed to eat 16,000kJ to maintain weight, which seemed excessive.

honest answer: we don't

I am in PEAK physical condition

Attached: Snapchat-1515756928.jpg (1080x1920, 381K)

bike rides

Shitposting strengthens my fingers

activated almonds

Attached: w4zmCHE.jpg (780x585, 88K)

Go to the gym a few times a week

sounds gay

i don't sit in chairs outside of meal time and vehicles

>20 pounds overweight
>run a 9 minute mile twice a week
>utterly fucking exhausted at the end of it
>lungs still hurt the next day
>walk a mile the other five days
>already 5 weeks in to it and can't go any longer or faster
>losing zero weight because I eat like shit and have the self restraint of a quail
Tasukete, Jow Forums-senpai.

Attached: image_3.jpg (638x960, 136K)

Monday-Friday
>gym session. 20 minutes on the row machine, 20 minutes of running in intervals, then light full body weights

Saturday
>Swimming, swimming, swimming. Also helps with tan and skin care

Sunday
>Fuck all

I'm a lazy skinny fag that doesn't do a shit apart from his computer
does that help with your data collection "research", OP?

5-3-1 and milk bro

Eat less garbage fatty.

Pretty sure I'm ideal or flat back. Can't really tell. I've always been hunched and considered myself to have terrible posture but it's obviously not had that much of an effect.

Only basedboys get affected by this shit.

When I get better roommates then I may do so

>external locus of control
Never gonna make it. You'll just find a new excuse. Proof: You had an excuse before this one.

I really am into a shape.

I'm too fat that i am rounded as a ball.

Post dick please

Add:
Bench, Squat, Deadlift, Overhead Press, Bicep Curls, Tricep pulldowns, pullups, and calf raises

Get a small icecream and put ipecac on it

Traumatize yourself into not eating shit.

I started deadlifts a while back and had a super fucked back doing them. Then I did squats for a month, went for a deadlifts 1RM after not deading for that whole month, and added 50 pounds to my old 1RM with zero back pain.

So if you have shitty posture and can't dead with a straight back, try squatting for a few weeks.

I sleep on the floor

I'm a lanklet that is in shape but can't gain weight.
>no appetite, no gains
But I sit in my chair sort of flat almost, but otherwise practice good posture, I'm close to ideal if it weren't for my mild case of scoliosis.
so as far as fit memes go, "ottermode"

Do yourself a favour and get at least one personal trainer session in, make sure you tell them your job and what exercises you have been doing. Deadlifts you wanna make sure your form is 100%, but also doing some other legs/core ex is important too

I take a martial arts class, 4 hours a week of really intense exercise, combines muscle and cardio
also when I'm working I make sure to get up every so often and do something light, a set of 10 pushups or burpees or whatever
as a bonus it helps me think better

>SS

Attached: hansen.jpg (720x480, 25K)

beat up jews on the weekends, it's fun, gives me energy, and it's a great way to stay in shape

Brosplit

i dont. if I need to go somewhere I walk but otherwise I don't do anything that benefits me physically.

Read the rules before posting Chad. Nobody on Jow Forums works out just like nobody on Jow Forums has > double digit IQ

I lift twice a week m8, see you @ fph

Keep at it. It took me nearly 2 years just to kick my soda addiction, and a third year to learn proper self control.

Keep at it, and keep trying. Better to try and fail and fail and fail and fail... and then succeed, than to never try and never succeed.

Attached: 1460454148982.jpg (1158x1064, 309K)

>a third year to learn proper self control.
Over my food intake that is. Other areas of life are still wild. Even when it comes to food, I lose my sanity once in a while.

...but still to have 6 great days and one insane day a week, rather than 7 crazy days a week.

I'm on the perfect trap shape

I bike to work every day

My lower back hurts since yesterday, what should I do?

Sit up straight, get regular light exercise and eat and aspirin

I do a lot of deadlifting.

Attached: DLCGsq2VAAA4P1d.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

I quit smoke some 50 days ago.
Still having some minor problems with anxiety (not even close to what i went in the first 2 weeks). And i am expelling almost a decade of smoking from my lungs. (do you know that yellow thing that covers your finger when you smoke? yeah, it covers your lungs too)

Apart from that i have a really shit desk at my office. Some retard tough it would be dope to include drawers under my desk forcing me to sit all wrong because of that shit.

Q U A L I T Y

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Gym 3 times a week, 5km run every other day when the weather's adequate.

Attached: 1487789921228.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

get off my board