Where were you when oldfags got BTFO?

Where were you when oldfags got BTFO?

Attached: press f to pay respecc to win 7.png (1042x570, 74K)

What was even the point of this thread? It's not interesting or humorous or anything, it's just a graph of OS marketshare that everyone already knows about.

Pointing out the fact that Windows 10 marketshare has been skyrocketing as of late, and there's nothing that the basedboy 7fags can do about it.

swing and a miss OP, better luck next time

Did you ever think that might have something to do with Microsoft forcing machines to update without user consent?

The overtaking happened after that shit stopped. Clearly most people are making the sensible choice to adopt the fastest, most secure, and most customizable operating system to ever come from Microsoft.

New versions replace older ones?
Horrible! Fucking millennials

Not until the day I die boi

Attached: Capture.png (964x713, 98K)

Or, you know, new computers have Windows 10 by default and don't give the option to "regress" to Windows 7.

Windows is the oldfag OS. All the hip 'with it' kids are using iOS now. Android if you're from a 3rd world country.

Did you ever think that might have something to do with OP being either underage or a shill?

i would like to believe that real oldfags took the Linux pill

> BasedOSX less than 13%
> Loonix less than 2%

Why is 8.1 so low? It's an improvement over 7 in almost every way.

>dumbed-down touchscreen UI for a desktop computer

Microshill bragging that even with all those forceful tactics, they've only just managed to get their newer OS ahead of the old thing they've been trying to kill for years.

It's optional and I haven't seen the start screen in months(accidentally hitting windows key). perhaps you mean 8 not 8.1

normies got angry cause tech journalists told them to be. Its unfortunate since its as you mentioned a straight up improvement from 7 in almost every facet.

8.1 was the last good Microsoft OS.

>Vista that low

Proof that the mass consumer has no regards to a quality product.

> most customisable
> is actually the least customisable version of windows by far.

XP still in fourth above windows Costa AND windows 8.

XP FOREVER!!!

>oldfags
Sad to see even basic Jow Forums culture eroded by dumb newfags.

i don't care about BrazilianOS

and its almost dead 7babby
:)
enjoy your move to linux dont let the door hit you on the way out!

>41.51%
>almost dead
How does it feel knowing the world would be a better place if you were to kill yourself?

I found this funnier than it has any right to be.

>"oldfags got BTFO"
>posts a graph which shows the majority of windows users aren't using windows 10

Attached: seriously.png (1000x673, 872K)