Don't ever move to Japan

Don't ever move to Japan.

Attached: e15cc9ba-ecca-443b-8ac5-b3a63f4e7b42.jpg (853x640, 93K)

or what?

>posts vietnam office

I bet they all act like one big happy family. Loser. Get some friends, get a job, and post tech-related threads next time

Making your startup in Japan is the way to go

Attached: ff7b4e7f14e5400f9296a87e29b55e15.jpg (1081x1920, 398K)

why would i?
there is like a natural disaster there every 5 years or some shit
also the people are too fucking nice and robot like
also the fucking neets there have fucked up brains

>Jow Forums - international
no wait
>Jow Forums - international/random
no, no, no... something is wrong
>Jow Forums - technology
there it is. go fuck yourself, op

the japanese are racist arrogant assholes, needlessly autistically oppsessed with rules and drama, they're not nice at all, haha. Move to denmark or some shit, people there are chill af

I lived several years in Japan while working there.
So?

>I bet they all act like one big happy family
Does it look like they're acting like one big happy family?

The japanese hate confrontation. They probably show up to their station and never interact with anyone.

>there is like a natural disaster there every 5 years or some shit
not important.

>tfw trying to get a job at a nuclear plant in JP after the navy

Why are they wearing coats indoors?

because its a cold miserable place to work

You know, in winter there is not too cold to turn heaters, but it too hot to turn on AC.

yfw.

Attached: Hiroshi Ouchi.jpg (1022x603, 285K)

> show up to their station and never interact with anyone
Sounds like my ideal work day.

yea well being anti social/avoidant personality disorder isnt healthy, nor is it good for the environment of the company

if you're that kind of person, you're better suited having a job that involves staying at home.

If you need to wear a coat inside to stay warm, then there should be a heater on.

thank dog the remote work meme is taking off

In Japan you're expected to suck your boss's dick and give up your personal life so you can spend 60-80 hrs/week at work. Nothing at all like US work culture am I right guys?

Do you live in places, where it snows or, temperature fells below 0 (32F)?
Because I used to live in such place and I was shocked by this fact, that people in 'warm' countries wear coats inside houses....

From what I've heard in Japan you're not supposed to leave until the boss leaves.
So if the boss has a late meeting everyone is doing overtime.

Not a big problem for me because I never start before 10AM.
At my previous job one of the directors actually though I was making very long days because I was often the last guy to leave, she did not know I was also the last guy to start because she worked in a different building in the mornings.

It's the same here in England

Attached: 1524267568436.jpg (364x415, 26K)

>anti social/avoidant personality disorder isnt healthy, nor is it good for the environment of the company
A) There's nothing inherently that makes it unhealthy
B) I don't see how uninterrupted productivity is bad for the company

Do they not have heaters in "warm" countries?

Regardless of the outside temperature the thermostat should ensure a minimum temperature.

>B) I don't see how uninterrupted productivity is bad for the company
just because you dont talk to anyone doesnt mean you're being productive 100% of the day.

They have them and use them, when it is really cold (like 5 deg. c or so, when average is 10-15).
>Regardless of the outside temperature the thermostat should ensure a minimum temperature.
It should. But not every office has one or use one.

Poor guy. I hope his next life is going to be heavenly

Attached: 1523753917485.jpg (251x231, 44K)

cant be as bad as the sub

2meirl4meirl

>not every office has one

Even these are fine.
Beats having your employees leaving their coats on at least.

Attached: 16180_Radiator_Andy_1_1.jpg (600x450, 18K)

If I ever make a startup in Japan I will hire as few Japanese as possible. They're crazy control freaks who can't make rational decisions.

Maybe if I find a unicorn J-person who hates Japanese work culture and doesn't treat my company like middle school.

>natural disaster there every 5 years or some shit

If you're an amerifag this is not something you can judge over.

it's not gay if you're under way :^)

>School has an excursion to Japan
>Wow that sounds like fun
>$3,500
>Hmm okay... I guess it will be an experience of a lifetime
>Arrive
>It's humid and hot
>Sweating nonstop
>90% humidity nonstop and 32c
>Literally looks like America just with nippon labels
>McDonalds on every corner, Starbucks everywhere, Dunken Donuts etc.
>"Welcome to Japan! ^_^"

Attached: 1518141918162.jpg (480x480, 64K)

>the thermostat should ensure a minimum temperature
It should ensure a stable temperature.

but did you become kawaii desu ne~?

Japan doesn't insulate their buildings, partially out of tradition stemming all the way back to their pacific islander ancestors but mostly because the government agency in charge of building codes is corrupt as fuck and contractors don't want to make any extra work for themselves.

Corporations exacerbate the issue by turning off their heating and air conditioning and asking their employees to dress appropriately for the weather in a half-assed display of "going green" but obviously it just saves them a shit tonne on their energy bills.

yeah, u rite

The fuck that is a Vietnamese office. Look at all the coats they are wearing are have hanging on their chairs.

Attached: 1505316027281.jpg (640x640, 78K)

>falling for the nuke meme

it gets better after orse, i hear

Basedboy Onions

>Be American
>Live anywhere except the southeast or California
>Don't have to worry about your house getting destroyed by the weather.
Alternatively
>Be American
>Live in Florida
>Fucking leave when there's a hurricane projected.
Seriously these people have like a week to bail, why don't they just drive northwest?

Hurricanes are fake news! Deep-state propaganda to push a global warming agenda!
We had a tropical storm last year and my house didn't even get a broken window!

Probably not the first part.
But almost certainly the second part.

Floridians are too dumb to live.

Floridian here

Didn't board up house back during Irma, it if it didn't swing up the west coast instead of the east my house would have been worse but overall no damage.
Neighbors lost their entire fence and have had pending roof repairs for months with no conclusion.

At least when there's something happening like a hurricane in Florida, it's usually forecast by a week meaning you have time to fly out/ drive out with your important belongings for an impromptu vacation. In Japan, there's no where to go, and if you're evacuating in the country, the roads/metro/ train system will be congested af because of the amount of people in the country trying to not die.

can someone post a picture of japan saying
"It cannot be helped"? thanks

>american: the post

Just don't live in the states surrounding Georgia. Georgia is fine as long as you're not coastal. Though, most hurricanes won't do anything to the coastal portions due to the barrier islands. But then again, nothing happens inland at all to Georgia weather wise.

>live in Florida
>don’t live on the coast
>hurricanes are comfy and I get to stay home from work and still get paid without it counting against vacation time

Feels good man

Why the fuck are they all wearing full winter coat

Don't they know what a heat pump is

the only reason anyone goes to japan or learns that language is the girls

not interested in squeaky figureless women

This is why you don't travel, the globalists are turning everywhere into America so there is no point.

>poo in the loo

wtf i hate japan now

or else.

it's cold in the north and the people are cunts

No but it does guarantee I don't waste 2 hours of my fucking day because Susan from sales kept insisting I add some feature for one client

>Dunken Donuts
You know how I figured out you're larping?

Hiroshi OUCHi

>MFW living in Japan
>MFW leave when I finish work, and doesn't matter when the boss leaves
Try getting a job that isn't bottom barrel code monkey or English monkey. You'll be able to live an actual middle class life.

why chinks can't do anything properly?

because a large part of population in china are either uneducated and/or dumb
t. half chink

As far as I can tell this is at least half bullshit.
All the experience I have had is that companies over do heating. Everywhere's like mid 20s in winter so going outside is a massive pain.
You're pretty much right about the housing, though. Things are changing it's a slow path.

I take it you didn't get out of Tokyo. Osaka is nearly as bad, so is central Kyoto, but once you break free of the big urban centers things change.

I don't know what makes you people think you can just start a company in Japan. Even with an investing budget of 2 million USD you MAY get a chance, but you need to be able to hire Japanese people (because it's required) and provide them for life.

The startup scene in Japan is ALMOST dead save a few crazy Japs and some "nomads" that hire neets, you need to grow up, travel, experience the world not just spend all the time in front of your computers.

>and provide them for life.
I thought the classic salaryman lifetime-employment deal was accepted as closed to new entrants, and was just something that those who previously joined while it was in effect keep getting. like the defined-benefit pension in the US.

>They're crazy control freaks who can't make rational decisions.

wtf? I love Japanese workforce now!
10/10 would definitely hire

Japan is a sinking ship.

Once you start as a salary man you'll be one forever, you gotta go to drink beer with your coworkers every so often and don't you dare miss even one night.

The company will usually provide for you, even women, if there's a new female employee chances are that they might even try to pair you with her and whatnot.

The experience is slightly different from company to company, but TOTO sure as hell followed these practices everywhere BUT the US because the US requires foreing companies to have high ranking US employees hence TOTO US branch was american.

Why are the Japs so openly racist?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Because they're not fucking idiots. They know they're superior to the white man.

They don't want to have to deal with someone who can't speak the native language. That's perfectly reasonable, if you ask me.

They learn to fear foreigners from parents and teachers

>Go to Japan
>Shops that aren't specifically for tourists only take cash
So much for their super advanced society

Because they don't want their staff to suffer foreigners. It's a thoughtful decision by management.

What does your job entails that doesn't require you to be a soulless salaryman?

At least the jap beer isn't bad.
This way they can hide their ugly women.

I wasn't planning to. Well, maybe I was when I was 12 or something, but I was a very cringy kid.

Too late

Attached: B3689C52-A7C1-4D0A-8233-B6F6A2416986.jpg (3264x2448, 1.79M)

is all of japan at an angle like that?

That's what happens when you move to a different hemisphere

Evacuated the train when they saw the baka gaijin.

>tfw you will never be a japanese worker bee that finally got off of his meaningless 8-6 spending his Friday evening with other working class guys at the local bar, where the autistic bartender makes the perfect drinks, relaxing and being dudes before heading home to your 10m^2 apartment to see your cat and rest

Attached: japanesealleyways-2mar2016-ls-1.jpg (608x400, 268K)

No homo.

Non-nips who live in Japan are the biggest fags and constantly post shit.

Jap beer literally sucks.

Kinda sounds like a place I'd fit in mate.

The eternal NEET.

That's just office jobs.

Sapporo is crap

Thanks for telling the truth to the weaboos

The big name beers of all countries is crap.

Did you bang her?

Note that these signs are mostly near US military bases.
No one wants a bunch of drunk redneck welfare queens around, that's why we ship them over there in the first place.

Truth.

Do Japanese programmers name their functions with moonrunes and shit? How does that look mixed with language keywords that are required to be in English?

The code, variable names, etc are in English. The comments and documentation might be in Japanese. Watch New Game!!.