How do I into R4 with my 2DS?

How do I into R4 with my 2DS?
I'm too confused please spoonfeed me.

Attached: nice board.png (228x221, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.hacks.guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

weeb

Stop being lazy and google it. You can't just expect everyone to do things for you, kid. As an African America that struggled growing up in the hood with no shoes and no turkey, you have no idea how easy you have it to even have a 2DS in the first place AND have people online do everything for you. I didn't get my first video game console until I was 26, and that was by saving up every penny I had. I watched the kids eat full blown coleslaw and I had the coleslaw without the mayonnaise and only the nasty green cabbage.

Attached: 1491547600533.png (1232x1761, 1.08M)

This is not a VideoGame theme'd.
This is the specifics of a technology, retard.
This place was founded by weebs, so fuck off. Just because people today are progressive and aren't about their roots, doesn't mean the root(ers) aren't the rightful owners.
Just in the same way America was founded by whites, and today America is pro-nigger doesn't mean niggers can replicate America or should even own America.

Be more specific.

I don't understand it ok.
I have a vague understanding of it.
There should be an article out there that is retard-proof.
I haven't found it.

There's this way to get unlimited DS/GAMEBOY games (because I'm poor) and R4 cartridges have to do with it.
I just need an easy article explaining the process and what I need to do so that I can get unlimited games on my 2DS.

Related, but I've heard there's a way to get free games from the Nintendo eShop (this includes games for 3DS), so this is even more complicated.

You need to download the (unencrypted version of the) flashcart firmware and put roms somewhere on it

So, I don't need to do anything to my 2DS, just to the R4 cartdridge?

You just need to get a cartridge and find the firmware on it. The 2ds thinks it's a nds game and will launch it as one

Discord if you need more help boye#9636

Yeah whatever white boy, still you are ungrateful and expect everything to be easy because you are white. Whatever man I wish you could spend just one day as a black person and know the struggle we go through.

newfags
i miss when Jow Forums was just a single place, and people casually went to other boards for help on specific things

Attached: b2dd8fb448695b9bf381abf659662c78.jpg (500x529, 60K)

Lurk more faggot.

This is a nice threade, so I will help you.
You only have to buy a R4 and insert it on the cartridge port.
Make sure to download the correct firmware for your R4, you can download it form the website you bought it, or googling it's name.

Also check that the R4 you want to buy is compatible with your Firmware version (of your 2DS).

Attached: a519301b8059d0dc0e12d921dd2df36df57ee302644d6199084bb94a66fa3b84.png (335x418, 98K)

the old r4 won't work, you need an "r4i 3ds" even though it just plays ds games

>
>/emugen/
They probably know more about the topic

3ds.hacks.guide/

Incorrect.
Cfw unlocks all the cards.
If you don't have cfw you're a fucking retard

Incorrect and gay

sorry nicefren
dont have a 2DS
try nicesupport

Attached: s4s-tech-support.jpg (500x510, 158K)

>buy
>paying to pirate

Literally this OP
you need nothing else
just buy a 2$ dsiware game and follow the freaking guide
(and then fuck off to /v/ because yeah, this belongs there)

You need CFW to remove the flashcart blacklist.