Ok I'm retarded. I bought pic related thinking it was the one that actually came with the liquid cooler...

Ok I'm retarded. I bought pic related thinking it was the one that actually came with the liquid cooler, not just the little cooling block. What do I have to buy in terms of cooling to make it work?

Attached: 2017061620261798_big.png (1000x1000, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kraken-Matte-Cooling-Black-RL-KRG12-B1/dp/B06ZYHRMYP
amazon.com/Corsair-Hydro-Quiet-Liquid-Cooler/dp/B009VV56TY
amazon.com/Yosoo-SC-300T-Ultra-quiet-Reservoir-max-300L/dp/B01CJJFOIW/
amazon.com/AGPtek®-Aluminum-Exchanger-Radiator-Computer/dp/B00CFDS3JA/
swiftech.com/kits.aspx
sciencecompany.com/Hydrochloric-Acid-Concentrated-32oz-P6548.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

return it, unless you want to start building your water cooling loop

>poor buying decisions
>for a fucking 1080Ti
yeah you dun goofed.

K wait what if I buy these and install them

amazon.com/Kraken-Matte-Cooling-Black-RL-KRG12-B1/dp/B06ZYHRMYP

amazon.com/Corsair-Hydro-Quiet-Liquid-Cooler/dp/B009VV56TY

You're an idiot

yeah thanks thats been established

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Radiator
Tubing
4x threads
Resevor with pump
Distriled water
Something to kill the germs

Actually 6 threads*

Fucking retard.

You sound poor and retarded, so here you go...

amazon.com/Yosoo-SC-300T-Ultra-quiet-Reservoir-max-300L/dp/B01CJJFOIW/

amazon.com/AGPtek®-Aluminum-Exchanger-Radiator-Computer/dp/B00CFDS3JA/

Your options:
-Accept your retardation and return it (best option)
-Build a custom loop (requires fittings, tubing, a radiator, fans, distilled water, and something to prevent algae), this is expensive but gives great temperatures
-Use an aftermarket heatsink (e.g. Rajintech Morpheus), these are almost as good as water but VRAM and VRM cooling is sub-optimal

DO NOT use that radiator with the Aorus (copper) waterblock. A chemical reaction will occur and cause leaks everywhere.

Listen to this guy, NEVER mix aluminum and copper.
Honestly, since it sounds like you're new at this, your easiest, no-nonsense option is going to be a Swiftech all in one water cooler. They are fully expandable, and come with the cpu block so you can put your whole loop under water. Once you add up the cost of components individually, you save the most money this way. About the only other thing you'll need is some extra tubing, which is sized 3/8" ID and 5/8" OD, and some fittings for your GPU block.

swiftech.com/kits.aspx

This fucking retard cant read the specs of a reasonably decent purchase, you expect him to be able to put together a Water cooling kit and actually assemble it with out fucking it up?

Please use this in your loop too, very conductive best temps
sciencecompany.com/Hydrochloric-Acid-Concentrated-32oz-P6548.aspx

Yes, he's obviously a fucking mong, I was trying to simplify it for him since he obviously needs the big boy parts already assembled which the swiftech kit practically does for him, and I gave him the specs of what he needs to work with. I'm not a watercooling aficionado, but I found the kit super easy to work with and expand, so I figured it would be the most logical solution for his issue. I don't come here to chide people, I'd rather just share my knowledge and experience, it's up to the other end user to make it all go tits up.

Return it and buy one with an air cooler. You're too retarded for water cooling.

Just use car cooling fluid. Can't go wrong with that.

return it before you went full retard.

Or motor oil. Does the same job pretty much except it's inert chemically and kills anything it touches, also more viscous but that can be solved by getting low AES rated oil, and it gets thinner as it heats up as to automatically improve cooling when it's needed.

OP, I am jealous. What you have before you is an excellent opportunity to test out some of the bleeding edge research that's going on in liquid cooling. You have in your possession not only a card with fantastic capabilities (I own the aircooled version myself), but the willingness to experiment with custom liquid cooling loops.

OP? I have only one word for you: "nanoparticles"

Imagine a substance with the heat capacity and viscosity of water with the cooling coefficient of copper.

Are you excited? I am too!

Simply pay $400 dollars for the additional cooling loop equipment, $200 for a new case to fit it in, and $300 for the nanoparticles that require a laboratory address to order. Also, I hope you have a class 100 cleanroom so you're not inhaling that shit (because, like my cooling property claims, long term health hazards of nanoparticles is completely untested) and finally a water pump that you're willing to kill over and over again by shoving liquified sand into it.

All of this, I'm sure anyone on this site would agree, is a small price to pay for the ability to incorporate buzzwords like "bleeding edge" and "nanoparticles" into a description of your overpowered Facebook machine.

Kys, faggot

>aluminum

Can confirm

you need a nonconducting water, a radiator, a pump, a reservoir and tubes and some connection rings for the tubes and a scissor or tube cutter, costs about 200$ cheapest but is reusable and looks professional

>All commments say return
>op just wanted an AIO for a gpu

Sp go buy the AIO cooler for GPUs, Nzxt make some and others too.
Either a cpu AIO + mounting bracket for gpu or some are already shipping in a bundle

It's called antifreeze or ethylene glycol.

I'm sorry you grew up without a father user.

Distiled water will eat everything.

If you buy that first nzxt cooling block you have to buy the nzxt kraken aio cooler too. It'll work though so no worries there if you buy them.

If you can't even buy a fucking graphics card, how the fuck are you going to make a working custom loop without fucking your entire computer up?

OP is going to fry is card swapping it out for an aftermarket cooler.

Just return the card and buy a proper hybrid card and keep the warranty.