pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Group Buys
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nl3D0wIqf3tU43bu0mc0LSkxeh2CxGrchr_OViEjZ4c/htmlview
massdrop.com/
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Last thread

Attached: GMK shine.jpg (2048x1361, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kbdfans.cn/collections/switches-tester/products/kbdfans-super-swithes-tester-60-switches-all-in-one
novelkeys.xyz/collections/switch-testers/products/25-slot-switch-tester
ebay.com/itm/Unicomp-Model-M-Keyboard-Classic-104-Trackball-Black-Buckling-Spring-USB/112948198945?hash=item1a4c3cbe21:g:-aoAAOSw82Ba153m
banggood.com/6X-Mechanical-Keyboard-Switches-Tester-Kit-Clear-Keycaps-Sampler-For-Cherry-MX-p-1113236.html
keyboard-layout-editor.com
builder.swillkb.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder it is impossible for cherry switches to be tactile

Magicforce 68 got here, what do I go from here? No LED, Otemu Blues

Attached: IMG_20180422_115052.jpg (4000x3000, 2.3M)

a filco keyboard modded to your specification

Depends on what layout/switches/keycaps you want, and how much you're willing to spend.

Any good Chink Keycaps? I don't want to spew rainbow puke all over it.

reminder that topre is love, topre is life

Gateron thick, cherry profile, PBT caps.

Attached: 20180421.jpg (4032x3024, 3.46M)

Best non-buckling caps for someone that really likes buckling springs?

>Gateron
Don’t listen to him there is a reason why they’re so cheap (pic related)
If you want good PBT get a BSP set

Attached: 3E2B8BE9-7080-401A-9D7E-18623FE261BD.jpg (3264x2448, 1.23M)

nice cum stain

You mean switches? Probably box navy.

BSP caps are also more than 4x the price. You get what you pay for.

Yeah, switches, I'm drunk. Thanks I'll check it out

i have granite dsa on mine. also considering vinyl wrapping to get rid of that logo

well you already inverted the spacebar, so congrats on being a giant fucking faggot

You laugh, but as a fitizen, I need premium ABS to match my premium abs.

Is there such a thing as an ortholinear keyboard with a numpad attached?

XD75

I perfer egronomics over looking nice, thank you.

unironically kill yourself, you're worthless.

Attached: peepkeeb.jpg (5456x3632, 1021K)

You should make this as your next board then.

Attached: dactyl manuform.jpg (1600x1196, 240K)

My keyboard is a logitech one that came with my pc

I didn't know Logitech keyboards came with any computers, who made the computer?

Any advice for removing keycaps from ALPS switches without breaking something? I found an old ALPS keyboard at my parents' house but it's fucking disgusting and needs a clean, and I can't seem to get any keycaps off.

Get a wire keycap puller, pull carefully.

So they are ghosts?

onion

Thanks, user. Slowly getting there. It's going to take a lot to make this thing presentable.

Attached: gross.jpg (1200x900, 121K)

Godspeed, user

all cherry based keyboards lag 30ms all razer keyboards lag 15ms all niche keyboards you buy probably lag 50+ms

my keyboard lags 0.2ms and cost me 30$ q700 from Taobao its western model is bloody b700 if you want to waste 150$ on it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

jk, most keyboards look like this when you remove the caps and go to clean it

Why are 75% keyboards so rare? They are superior to classic TKL in terms of size and usability yet literally no one produces them

Attached: v2bilGz.png (540x405, 245K)

Alps require significantly more force to remove than Cherry. Don't worry, just pull.

Attached: jmb board.jpg (2200x1467, 1.23M)

why 2 of the same board?

are they really two of the same boards? they are just 40% keyboards. all 40% keyboards are the same

>starting the thread off with that artisan-keycap trash
See pic related
>fagboard redditor telling others to kill themselves
Take your own advice.

Attached: 1523899603491.png (1190x968, 807K)

Based gunfilco-user and anti-40%-crusader user

>no one produces them
Except for all those shitty chink keyboards

where is this data coming from? sounds like FUD

I fucked up, anons. I tried my best to clean out the plate without messing with the switches but they're all gritty and stiff now. They feel like absolute shit. I had been warned about ALPS being bad with dirt but I didn't think removing the keycaps once and cleaning it would be enough to totally fuck up the switches.

Do you have any CZ's gunanon? If so please show.

daily reminder cherry clears are the best switches and no amount of asian counterfeits will change that fact
old buckling springs are a close second

Most likely bullshit.

Some shill for optical switches, I guess.

Explain yourself

Just open the switches and clean them now too

Two of the biggest upsides of Alps is they can be opened in situ for modding and maintenance, and that any of their switches can reversibly be made linear and the tactiles can non-reversibly be made clicky

You don't get it, once Alps feel gritty, it's basically impossible to restore them to their former glory. Even with lube.

Plum 75 RGB w/ bluetooth 4.0
Genuine topre 45g domes installed
Matt3o Dev tty keycaps
stock silencing rings
lubed

Best board ever!

Attached: 20180418_212827.jpg (2434x1184, 1.53M)

Nice! Have you compared it to a stock topre board?

Attached: 20180422_093732.jpg (4032x1960, 2.07M)

Bet it types like the Acer rubber dome I have at work, but with more creaking from the case

I'm looking to get a big switch tester. Does any anons have any recommendations? So far I've found kbdfans.cn/collections/switches-tester/products/kbdfans-super-swithes-tester-60-switches-all-in-one with 63 switches and novelkeys.xyz/collections/switch-testers/products/25-slot-switch-tester which seems dumbly priced as only being a bit less price wise than the 63 despite having less than half the switches at $41.

Attached: Kbdfan switch tester.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

No it's not, you can clean them and people regularly do. Don't be a defeatist pussy.

>Except for all those shitty chink keyboards
yeah but who'd want those... literally the only decent ones (barely) available are Vortex Race 3 and Noppoo Choc Mini from china. Feel free to contribute to this list

and the drevo gramr and the g84 and the deck 82 and the magicforce 82 and the plum 84 and the MK84 and the Keycool 84 and the KBD75 and the AK33 just to name a few

Any reason I shouldn't get that new MK Typist with box whites?

Does anyone know how difficult it is to find Leopolds with clears?

Attached: fc900.jpg (1000x1000, 62K)

The novelkeys one is on a 3D printed stand, which is a massive waste of time and money for something like that, especially for a service that should be able to obtain laser-cut anything in bulk. Only other advantage of novelkeys is being able to pick what you want, so you can skip common crap and they also have some other premium varieties.

KBDfans wastes spots for different housing styles of gateron and cherry for some reason.

Talk me out of buying this.

ebay.com/itm/Unicomp-Model-M-Keyboard-Classic-104-Trackball-Black-Buckling-Spring-USB/112948198945?hash=item1a4c3cbe21:g:-aoAAOSw82Ba153m

Attached: 325803243.jpg (1280x455, 62K)

Anyone have any thoughts towards Razer Ornata Chroma?? Thinking about buying it...

At least get the classic color scheme

Razer Switches are worse than cherries.

get switches from meckeyalpha
banggood.com/6X-Mechanical-Keyboard-Switches-Tester-Kit-Clear-Keycaps-Sampler-For-Cherry-MX-p-1113236.html
get this cherry tester
swap switches and test

he could order his local shop to cut a grid for him wont even cost him 30$

keyboard-layout-editor.com
builder.swillkb.com/

Attached: 2018-04-22-18:40:28_961x493_scrot.png (961x493, 41K)

razer keyboards controller chip only lag 15ms cherrys lag 30ms

but mine lag only 0.2ms hahahahahaha

>Nobody will bother making a keyboard just like this.

Attached: keyboard.png (1155x533, 311K)

They're similar to 96-key keyboards in terms of usage and popularity, the people that would use them are too niche of a crowd for any but a handful of companies to produce them.

Just got a K70 RGB w/ Cherry MX Red's, very comfy+quiet

I don't understand how they haven't become massively popular with gamers

The main argument against the layouts like 75%, 96-key and 65% is non-standard caps, and gamers don't give a shit about that as evidenced by their love affair with Corsair and disregard of the Corsair bottom row as being an issue at all

So gets some gaming company to make a 75% with all that RGB shit they want, say "All the function of a TKL, but with even more room for your mouse!" and they should eat it up, right?

sure but then comes the obvious problem that face all consumers.
Why buy a keyboard with less keys that cost the same as the big one? and there is where everyone stops giving a fuck about smaller keyboards

how many fucking guns do you own?

This is gamers, they rant and rave about how the fullsize layout is so horrible because it gives you so little room for the massive mousepad you need to be an elite gamer. Surely that means a smaller keyboard is worth it for the extra 2 inches of mouse space over a TKL, even if it costs the same.

I have indeed, I like it better than a stock HHKB 45g, but not as much as a HHKB 55g hipro

Attached: hhkbs.jpg (3751x2377, 2.16M)

Man I've been looking too. Especially their 60% board. Might just go blacks if I get desperate enough.

Bought this piece of shit for 44 bucks. Feels pretty good desu, not sure what they are. Don't get kaihl, they suck.

Attached: 20180422_132205.jpg (4656x2620, 3.29M)

yes get kailh box

Is the matias 60% with quiet click a good board?

You mean the new one with PBT keycaps, or the v60

I mean the "matias 60%" board that they have on their website. The one with small arrow keys.

I thought those were preorders for next year

This keyboard is completely onions.

Guess you're right. I've been hearing about this matias meme for so long that I assumed they were prolific by this point.

Attached: 1515779981996.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>matias meme
Why do you fags call everything a meme?

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

>Why do you fags call everything a meme?
Why do you nerds call everyone a fag?

I will. It's going to be fiddly and time consuming but it's my own fault. I should have taped over the switches before I started cleaning it.

What's the best Cherry MX Brown gaming keyboard that has back lighting but not all the superfluous plastic crap all over it?

Wait, what the hell? Was that spacebar originally angled forwards? Jesus christ I can't even imagine how uncomfortable that would feel.

I just heard from someone that Gateron Browns and Greens are not that different from old thinkpad keyboards (i.e t420). Is that true? I was going to build 60% to use with my t420, but if browns and greens are no different from thinkpad keyboard then I don't see point anymore

Why the fuck are there pistols in this picture? It's just cringy.

>Cherry MX Brown
>gaming
>back lighting

Attached: one sick goose.jpg (484x461, 117K)

If you hate that preference so much, give me exactly what I'm asking for, so that I may suffer for eternity with an inferior configuration.

Are the people that nitpick the differences between switch brands the same assholes that nitpick the differences between ball-bearing manufacturers of their fidget spinners?

just buy a butt plug, fucking yourself in the ass will feel about the same and be cheaper.

Why the fuck do you let manchildren make you indirectly angry over the Internet, user?

I suppose thats what I get asking advice from Jow Forums.

Feel better.

I would like to try hipro topre, but I don't want to pay $300 for a keyboard. Luckily idea23 should be selling some hipro caps soon.

A few

A few

Attached: just a keyboard.jpg (2000x3000, 1.59M)

>premium abs