Fuck Firefox, fuck Chrome

What the fuck is the motherfucking point of this fucking piece of shitty pop up?
It's ANANANANANNOYING

Attached: youtube-now-in-fullscreen[1].png (732x260, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beakerbrowser.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you can turn it off in about:config

Should've used mpv

op confirmed for brainlet

I got warned I'd be banned for telling people I'm saging but this is just too fucking stupid.
Saged.

Attached: educatiuon.jpg (800x600, 107K)

it doesn't work you MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAAS

bye bye user

Attached: snapshot_19.06_[2016.09.27_05.59.50].png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

RIP in peace.

Attached: clouds.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

I'm glad this warning prevents javascript from easily hijacking my screen. I literally never use fullscreen shit on purpose.

Is that picture for real? Is that really education in America? Holy shit, no wonder you elected a retard for President.

Did these idiots really fuck up PEMDAS? It isn't M before D in the rules.

Here's an explanation of the rules given in PEMDAS:

P as the first letter means you complete any calculations in grouping symbols first. Next, look for exponents, E. Ignore any other operation, and take any numbers with exponents to their respective powers. Even though M for multiplication in PEMDAS comes before D for division, these two operations actually have the same priority. Complete only those two operations in the order they occur from left to right. Even though A for addition is in PEMDAS before S for subtraction, these two operations also have the same priority. You look for these last two operations from left to right and complete them in that order.

Before common core:
Parenthesis first: 20 / 5 * 4
Multiplication and Division are equivalent: 4 * 4
Result: 16

After common core:
Go eat a tide pod.

Attached: 1523231278.png (503x503, 486K)

20 / 5(2*2)
20 / 10 + 10
2 + 10

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1524343160.png (410x664, 305K)

>no wonder you elected a retard for President.
Trump is not a retard, just a good salesman.
He wanted to be a president for years and when he sensed a power vacuum on the republican side and a hilariously unlikable witch "destined" to become a president on the democratic side, it was just a too good opportunity to pass up.

It's not 5(2+2), it's 5(2×2)

M and D are swappable along with A and S, faggot.

>This retarded image again
Its a shop that swapped the numbers

Attached: hmmignis.png (187x257, 84K)

M and D only take precedence over A and S. They aren't swappable if your only choices are MD or AS, read the rules you mouthbreather.

5 - 2 + 3 is (5-2)+3 following the rules of PEMDAS: when A and S are the only operations, proceed left to right
5 - 2 * 3 is 5 - 6 because M comes before AS.

You're retarded.
20 / 5(2*2)
20 / 5 * 4
5 * 4 / 5 * 4

that makes more sense.

Attached: 1523230866.png (590x146, 196K)

>Remember decision for youtube.com
This used to be a technology board...

It can end up as 16 or 1 because of the ambiguity in the statement, same reason why people who did the 48/2(9+3) would get two separate answers. For that one, if you write it as (48/2)(9+3) or 48/(2(9+3)) you get a more concrete answer. Same with 20/5(2*2).

FireFox about:config

full-screen-api.transition-duration.enter;
full-screen-api.transition-duration.leave;
full-screen-api.transition.timeout;0
full-screen-api.warning.delay;-1
full-screen-api.warning.timeout;0

>They aren't swappable if your only choices are MD or AS, read the rules you mouthbreather.
>when A and S are the only operations, proceed left to right
NA education LUL

>ambiguity
There is literally 0 ambiguity in PEMDAS as a method. It's only ambiguous when not following PEMDAS rules.

> falling for this meme

You should be worried about your country when that photograph seems believable.

I really want to believe that everyone suggesting this is anything but 16 are b8ing but unfortunately that's the current state of Jow Forums at this point.

You should be worried about your finances considering you are as gullible as a toddler.

You should be worried about your mathematical education. Haven't we had this thread a dozen times now? How do you not know about this?

Are there any updated firefox tweak guides for Firefox? logicalincrements is quite outdated.

Attached: 1342653645187.png (857x1003, 1.13M)

>I don't like it when my browser lets me opt-in to annoying behavior instead of forcing it on me

ok friend

What the fuck does that even mean? lol

My mathematical education? I know the answer is 16. I also know common core in America is retarded so I wouldn't be surprised they were teaching kids garbage. Pic related

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-06-03-at-8.53.30-AM.png (352x287, 177K)

beakerbrowser.com/

It means if you are stupid enough to believe all of the misconceptions about the US education system, you are easily manipulated. You're reading comprehension is also complete trash. The US has a good education system in most places, the ghettos filled with niggers are what skews data. US also has some of best unis in the world. What country are you from? It quite obviously nigger fucked you.

Iridium extension, also, use it.

this is a good thing iidot

You can interpret a/bx as (a/b)x or a/(bx). The former is more standard, the latter is more generally useful. We've had constant flame wars about this for the past few days. The US educational system is retarded, but I don't know why you have to bring it into this.

>You're reading comprehension
>You're
>The US has a good education system in most places
Just not where you live?

>It quite obviously nigger fucked you.
>It quite obviously
They have taught you about irony in school, right?

a/bx is a * (1/b) * x. There is no room for interpretation.

20 / 5(2*2) = 20 / 5 * 4 = 4 * 4 = 16
Once you have only multiplication left, the operations are done in order, left to right. This even works when you split the 20 into factors:
20 / 5(2*2) = 5 * 4 / 5 * 4 = 5 * 4 * (1/5) * 4 = 16

Fucking interpretation in mathematics. The power of Amerimutt education.

Welcome to the flame war. Your initial bout of indignation should wear off in an hour or two. Once it does, go look at the Wikipedia article on order of operations.

where?

Yeah, I said left to right because that is how you should do it to avoid confusion. But yes, in multiplication you can move the numbers around and arrive at the same result: (1/5) * 4 * 4 * 5 is still 16.

Attached: sureman.jpg (360x258, 14K)

>What the fuck is the motherfucking point of this fucking piece of shitty pop up?

Stop malicious websites from going full screen without the user knowing.
Also Gen Z doesn't know how about escape key.

> a/bx is a * (1/b) * x. There is no room for interpretation.
Seriously, it depends on how you define the operations. For example take a, b, x as Natural numbers, there is not such thing as 1/b, a Rational number, so your way is wrong.
Math is all about interpretation, you invent a notation an KEEP it consistent trough your passages.
I personally prefer your way because I like to use rational numbers and because programming languages use your way, but someone, somewhere, likes to multiply before the division "and why that's good".
RPN own both
x a b / *

are we back in 2010? I haven't seen this shit in years...

You're missing the point, which is to distinguish a/bx (implicit multiplication) from a/b*x (explicit multiplication).
When you see a term like 3x/8y, what's the first interpretation that comes to mind? Is it (3x)/(8y) or (3xy)/8? Which one should be considered correct? Do you insist on religious use of PEMDAS or accept that an exception make sense here? That's what this whole non-debate is about.

yeah bro, should have totally had a separate video player window at the ready so you can watch a web video in it instead of in the browser and should have paused or closed the tab with the web video already playing on it because you don't need it anymore, at least until you want to watch another video

>multiply before the division

they're the same operation

pic related is how it's done.
20/5(2*2) is NOT the same as 20/(5(2*2)) BUT (20/5)(2*2).

1) 2*2
2) 20/5
3) 1) * 2)
parenthesis -> div -> mul in this case because we lack parenthesis around the 5 and (2*2) so the obvious div has a higher priority over the implicit mult.
This is what computers and intelligent people do.

Attached: theonlycorrectanswer.png (1152x648, 12K)

>they're the same operation

Yeah you also can't multiple by zero.

multiply by infinity*

Stop biting.

Attached: 1523599948577.png (625x626, 55K)

>div has a higher priority over the implicit mult

they're the same operation

>you invent a notation an KEEP it consistent
Yeah. We all agree on one interpretation and eliminate interpretations. If it was open to interpretation, more bridges and buildings would fall. But because we have a standardised way of solving the equations is why it all works.

3x/8y is open to interpretation because of the limitations of single-line text on this board. That's why using a / sign in math class is retarded and nowhere ever ever ever in any math class will you see something written as 3x/8y it will always be written like in pic related so the confusion only arises because the medium in which the problem is presented allows for ambiguity.

Attached: 20180422_125435.jpg (5312x2988, 3.04M)

Same. However, I don't only want the popup to go away, I want to disable full screen entirely. Afaik there's no way to disable double click to full screen entirely.

is this your first time in a "you should be able to solve this Jow Forums" thread?

protip: the whole point of these threads is to bait people like you

6 * ∞ = ∞
6 * -∞ = -∞

Dividing by zero could yield ∞, -∞, or something else completely, which is why it's undefined.

Scam sites could go fullscreen without the user knowing what's happening, that's the point of this

It's not a mathematical problem.

Eh, well, just had a look again and setting full-screen-api.enabled to false seems to do the trick.

full-screen-api.warning

> they're the same operation
Not in the set of the natural or integer numbers.
I agree with you, standardization is useful, just like the right hand method for vector rotation, the fact that angles go counterclockwise and that negative numbers are on the left and bottom part of a Cartesian plane.
Just like the international system, standardization keeps things easy for all of us, but math it's just a formal language with no "standards", define your own (which appears to be the majority one), and go with it.

Math is a language, it has dialects.

6/0 = inf
^this is infinite because the zero is certainly smaller than six, a constant.

0/0 = NaN
^this is undefined because you don't know the order of of the zeroes.

>watching YouTube videos in fullscreen
disgusting

>hmm, what could that little check box under the buttons mean? what purpose could it possibly serve that could help remedy this problem?
goddamnit why is Jow Forums always full of fucking brainlets

>this is infinite because the zero is certainly smaller than six

Stay in school, kid.

Attached: GraphOneDividedByZero.gif (480x330, 2K)

There is a reason its there, user. Its so malicious websites dont fullscreen a page that looks like your desktop

THIS THREAD

Prove me wrong, zero is not certainly smaller than 6? Do you want notations?

lim x->0 (6/x) = inf

I tried to explain it simplest as possible.

Also the hyperbole doesn't mean anything, that's just on order of infinity: O(1/n), what about others?

i think it pops up anyway for a few seconds. not everyone knows that Esc exists fullscreen.

They really don't teach this at your school?

Let me educate you:
It's minus infinity when you approach the limit from the other side.
That's why you can't say it's positive infinity.

It does on Firefox, yes.

Fortunately my own autism is only mild.
But I can understand some people getting annoyed by it.

you're only making it worse for yourself

>he doesn't use the "open with" extension

Attached: marie0.jpg (1280x720, 930K)

It's only or Ublock actually block 1600 ads on youtube? Why is there so much of it?

For me it's less than 10

it's more about the fact that it's still a separate window that you now have to fuck with. call me when you can embed mpv in the browser window.

Why would you do that? The mpv window would be nearly borderless so you can have a hovering video which doesn't interfere with what you're doing

except it WOULD interfere with what i'm doing. i don't have the screen space to have both the browser and mpv open at the same time, so why should i have to switch back and forth between youtube in the browser to FIND the video that i want to watch and another window to actually watch it on?

Cant tell if retarded or just trolling

can't tell if you're supposed to be making some kind of point

Retard confirmed

Attached: 707px-Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement-en.svg.png (707x530, 109K)