S8 build quality

>"possibly the best build quality in the industry"
>4 months of careful use
>only carry the phone in my empty pockets
>never have any sand, keys or change in the same pocket
>always rests on a sofa or a soft mousepad at home
>oleophobic coating is completely gone
>whole back is scratched as fuck

wtf is wrong with this buttery-soft plastic? I thought nigrilla glass supposed to be durable. At lest it should sustain careful use right?
With this kind of usage my iPhones always looked pristine, maybe some hairline scratches at most.

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-S8_8946.jpg (1920x1440, 664K)

buy better pants faggot

>not keeping sand in your pocket

I bought the galaxy s8+ on launch day and had it in a shitty case the entire time. No scratches on back.

>had it in a shitty case
I'd rather have a destroyed phone than use a faggy case

That was his problem. I keep sand in my pocket to keep my phone in pristine condition.

Attached: 1491757909000.png (1000x1000, 1.24M)

Damnit. I hope they fixed this with the s9, because I'm going to get a new phone today and I was torn between the s8 and s9 since there really isn't a whole lot of difference between the two, but if the s8 looks shitty after normal pocket carrying, I'll go for the s9 in hopes they did something better/different this time around.

Who the fuck cares, you're supposed to replace these in a year anyway

I got a s9 coming from a xperia z5c. Got multiple scratches on my screen in a week and ended up putting a screen protector on. Had the z5c for over 2 years and that screen is still fine.

>In a year
No. They're meant to be replaced every 24 months, hence why most contracts and payment plans are 24 months. That's why Samsung has taken to releasing their flagship devices as basically incremental updates of functionally the same device. If you look at the S6, and the S7 there's not much difference. Same with the 7 & 8, and the 8 & 9. It's basically just an upgrade in screen resolution, battery, camera and CPU by a small margin each time. In the case of the s8 vs s9, nothing really changes except the cpu going from 835 to 845 with the snapdragon version and 8895 to 9810 in the exynos version, and a small bump in gpu and the addition of FM radio. The camera, battery, resolution, etc remain unchanged.

> + $221
I hope you really need that double aperture, user, because I don't think they've changed anything. It's still GG5.

Attached: s9.png (539x465, 106K)

Why is Gen Z obsessed with scratches?
It's normal for stuff to show wear when yo use it.

15 years ago nobody gave a shit how scratched up their (plastic!) phones were.

>It's basically just an upgrade in screen resolution
There haven't been any upgrades to the resolution since the S6.

lol my galaxy A5 has a metal shell, buy a real phone pleb

>filthy phone covered in greasy dry sweat
Clean your phone you filthy animal

Don't use a faggy case then. Use a normal case. Unless you're just sayin cases in general are "faggy" then go back to plebbit

>superslim rubber case for grip
>felt case for 100% protection

Mine still looks like it just came out of the box.

If you're on T-Mobile the s9 supports 600 mhz LTE

OP already mentioned oleophobic coating is gone.

He's probably just an idiot and used alcohol or something.

It's not my photo, retards, just a random image from the internet.
And no, I only clean it with a microfiber cloth.

What the nigger are you doing with your phone? My s7 is in near perfect condition and I've never put it in a case. I wipe it on my shirt or something soft to clean it. Most trouble free phone ever.

>its another OP lies to everyone thread

> plebbit
Do they actually hate cases?