Whites are becoming a minority

>Whites are becoming a minority
>Everybody hates conservatives
>Can't say anything about it or people call me a racist
>Being anything right of center is now racist
>Haven't felt happy in years
What do?

Attached: 2947570D-6DF4-4A71-B7E8-8A148C803EFD.png (734x506, 312K)

take the black pill, enjoy drugs, art and sex and watch the world fucking burn

Stop attributing your own happiness to the fickle opinions of others.

Also stop being a racist I guess.

Modern art is stupid and drugs are for degenerates

Happiness thing is probably unrelated honestly I might just be depressed

you'll die and so will everything you care about and your gay faggot redpill won't change a damn thing

>Being anything right of center is now racist
Stop playing victim. Don't defend obvious racists. Stop acting like there aren't racists being protected by usually level headed conservatives.
If ya ain't racist or a shithead then you aren't part of the group people are bitching about.

Embrace your racism, OP. Don't deny it.

Why are white people so offended on behalf of other group of people ?

I'm a Stalinist and I find myself agreeing with Fascists more often than I do with modern mainstream Liberals

I know how you feel, OP. The West is dying

Depression is not the flu. Something is causing it from within. You may need a change of scenery or get a different lease on life if you haven't felt happy in years. Maybe you could try out a new hobby or something. First and foremost, realize that this is nothing to beat yourself up over. It will only get worse if you do. Pat yourself on the back, forgive yourself for feeling bad, take small steps toward your goal of happiness, and don't ever think even the smallest step isn't worth celebrating. Also try to make friends with people who disagree with you politically. I'm sure they will respect your opinion on things and provide you with an opportunity to lay aside politics and just be good people. Stranger things have happened.

I'm offended only by OPs faggotry desu lad

Posturing. Makes them look good. The polar opposite of racists but just as annoying.
Can't trust anyone who has to constantly shout "LOOK AT HOW NOT RACIST I AM!"

Not sure where you got that from. I'm saying if they are racist, they should probably stop. Nothing good comes from it, and it won't help them become happy.

No it's called recognizing faggot victim behavior for what it is
If you stop playing your retarded lefty righty games you quickly start noticing the same behavior on both sides

There is a difference between ignorant bigotry and having an opinion based on objective facts and research

But modern Liberalism of course forgets this via it's inherent nature of being opposed to facts and reason that are contrary to its narrative

Attached: IMG_9083.png (1143x851, 236K)

You must have misunderstood me. Choosing to act in a way the majority of OP's peers views as racist is counter-productive socially and the last thing I'd want to do is encourage a person who claims to suffer from depression to commit social suicide. I have no political agenda to speak of. I don't consider myself nearly peeved enough to go around telling people what they can and cannot do. OP asked for advice and I gave it. Perhaps you saw it as a reflection of my political stance, but I can assure you I have neither the mental capacity nor the will to engage with politics. You can act racist if you want as long as you don't hurt anybody. Just don't come crying about how sad you feel when people start alienating you for it.

Ease up with the fucking victim complex

Shoot up CNN HQ with an AR15

Lol shut the fuck up racist

sage

top tier thread

Pull an irl turner diaries or just take the bluepill, literally the only options, those faggots on Jow Forums crying about it isn't helping a thing, you either go all turner diaries or you take the bluepill.

Now everyone please don't bump this shit thread.