Bought a mechanical keyoboard because Jow Forums told me to

>bought a mechanical keyoboard because Jow Forums told me to
>now 2 keys don't click anymore
>triggering my autism

J U S T

Attached: 26611e364b3c0f44c0e5f792e6ad75a7.jpg (662x712, 54K)

>didn't buy a topre realforce keyboard

Don't buy razor

Attached: 1497378203924.jpg (2448x3264, 1.84M)

Always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says.

Playing games with my mech keyboard is a little annoying. So loud everyone can hear it.

This retardation about mech keyboards being more durable is a literal meme. I've already had two mech keyboards fail on me with multiple defects and I barely used them.

Which one did you get

what kinda chinese bullshit did you buy. i've used a CM rapid-i for 3 years and it still works like it did day 1

one good reason I don't have a mechanical

Don't buy garbage.
My tada68 is holding up well. If any switch ever dies on me I will just resolder it because I'm not retarded neo-Jow Forums tech illiterate /v/ or red dit spilloff came-here-to-post-speccy-and-discuss-consumerist-tech poster.

>don't buy garbage
>proceeds to buy garbage he has to repair repeatedly

Literally your very keyboard, which was a replacement for a cm storm stealth.

The cm storm stealth was so fucking shit that coolermaster ceased its production entirely. I have never seen a product display so many fucking defects like this one, it was fucking surreal. They then proceeded to replace it with a quickfire rapid-i with browns that would skip keystrokes at random and the LEDs were dying like crazy. I barely used them and everytime I turned them on I would notice there was a new dead one. Later on the alt gr key also started to fail.

Both were irredeemable pieces of fucking dogshit, which is why I say these shitty keyboards are a meme.

fail

he isn't using the Razer licensed PC case

I have blue switches and I love mashing them while on discord with people.

I never had to repair it. I said that IF any switch will ever die on me, I will resolder it. Switches are not really in any way related to keyboard you buy.

well of course, it's a mechanical device built after the year 2000. They fucking suck, find a real mech like an AT-101 or a model M. Everyone on here is going to bitch about muh linears or whatever but old school Alps switches/buckling spring are all you need really and the board construction is way more solid than any chink shit.

Attached: TMz9Q4k.jpg (1169x451, 134K)

new chink switches except a select few are kinda shit. Keyboard construction is kinda terrible, that's the reason you would have to resolder it.

I'm not really sure if you realize it, but tada68 is pretty high tier for chink keyboard. Both build quality and price wise. I have gateron browns in mine.

>bought a mechanical keyboard because Jow Forums told me to
>loud as fuck
replaced for membrane, feels and sounds great man

or just stop being a bitch about it and embrace the clackclackclack

anything other than an ergo and you're a manchild

Attached: IMGP0149.jpg (854x466, 73K)

lemme guess; you did practically no research on what kb you bought? how much did you pay?

Warranty should cover that.