/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

The last few threads were god tier old school ptg. What happened? Can we keep it going?
Previous Thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NON-CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

News:
- Most animes are shit made for little kids
- Weebs are destroying ptg
- IPT has the best logos on the weeb
- AB is on freeleech for the next 1 day and 20 or so hours.
- Endless boring discussion about climbing.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Attached: IPT LUL.png (1796x373, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

server482.seedhost.eu
learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/analog-to-digital-conversion
discord.gg/SXQVfrR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tell naoko her pussy stinks

T*xi on the path of chipmunks to another day, another Kyle with complex inflated Nalas, t. Z*d?

I hope you'll get the help you need.

Another day, another 50mb uploaded to BBT

Attached: bakard.png (335x335, 77K)

How can you possibly not be making 10 bonus points per hour?

this is condensed /ptg/ sir

>Most animes are shit made for little kids
What's wrong with little kids

Attached: 1513195686623.jpg (641x641, 73K)

Attached: RED.jpg (1280x960, 124K)

you have 2b 18+ in order to ptg

Attached: CARA.jpg (402x604, 52K)

AB admins are very successful kids then

WTF are you talking about?

>bbt
stopped reading there.

>stopped
stopped reading right there

Dango, dango, dango, dango~

Can anyone sum up what's going on with this new movie tracker shit? I know that dumb alastor fag from Nebulance made a new tracker called TehC but it's probably shit. Isn't there one that's been created by actual former TehC staff?

yes the tehc is creating a new tracker with some new fancy UI or something, but it's not going to be up for a while. i'm guessing it won't be done until next christmas

So at the very end of his post?

Is getting into RED that hard?

I'm the user who was asking about artbooks/really old books on BIB. Right now i'm on AB and heard my best bet getting into BIB from AB was too go through RED

But if RED is that selective/iffy, then is there another way? I don't know anything about/listen to music anyways

If you don't know how to read an OP, you'll probably never get into BIB. Fuck off.

>see what manga is getting offered and is semi approved
>download manga off site
>be the first to seed it after it's approved
>gain upload
got over 100GB in a week doing that, and considering that you need to compete with seedboxes on every bbt torrent it's a good amount

easier said than done. all small bonus torrents end up getting snatched and removed from bonus torrent status. even some of my literally who uploads have enough seeders to not count as bonus torrents

What do I have to get my ratio up to before I stop being a shithead stain on the tracker

the red interview isn't that difficult. the people who say they got banned for cheating are probably just morons who copy pasted shit off of google or went onto the prep site while taking the interview and got caught because they're idiots.

You need red elite + 6 months for bib.
Apply to the red recruiter on AB, get elite within 6m (easily doable) and apply for bib.

Fuck my life

Attached: 32B29EB8-B8DF-4BE8-938B-42A095A68217.png (951x451, 133K)

But that's easy, simply don't download anything outside freeleech.

3 months

Damn you so smart!

still nothing happened to pezmc on hdb?

He got brutally punished.

how?

Forced to download all scene encodes and seed them for 10 years.

I spanked his behind

You don't think the user on here was actually him, do you?

it was me

Is it true that newfags get a yen bonus? How is the formula even calculated? In clear English, please.

8(3÷n2)×[cocks&vagene]℅81π.7

If you aren't in HDB, BTN, and PTP by now just give up and go to Usenet.

i just want btn, i dont need hdb or ptp

Maximum Users: 35,000
Enabled Users: 35,000

Attached: laughing-smiley-face-gif-facebook-secret-smileys-codes (1).jpg (464x350, 27K)

that just means users cant send invites, recruiters can

user, please.

Keep telling yourself that each night before sleep.

too busy banging your mom LMAO

Rekt =(

Myr is shutting recruitment threads down. You are out of luck until 2020 If you aren't in BTN within the next six weeks.

If people were still recruiting, the enabled users count would exceed the maximum users count. It hasn't.

first for anime

Attached: 1509498247609.png (1697x1097, 1.77M)

>tgfw she'll invite me soon

You're so fucked, my dude.

I have BTN, PTP, AB, and AHD. How do I get into HDB?

By reading the OP

I got banned from GGn for "being a huge fucking dumbass" (their words, not mine) is UGC as good?

1. /marked/.
2. Are you a Pajeet?

HDB is curry anyway don't bother

Attached: Screenshot (44890).png (1280x720, 1.55M)

I think I know who you are

Attain highest class in any of those, excluding AB, find the recruitment thread in the class-based subforum and message the recruiter.

Are you the turbo-retard from MAM who ratio cheated over 2TB despite downloading basically nothing? Because "huge fucking dumbass" accurately describes that

whoa wait a minute. someone actually cheated on MAM? what kind of idiot would need to cheat on literally the easiest tracker in the history of trackers

the idea that someone would ratio cheat there is astounding.

pretty sure if you asked nicely people would gift you enough for 2TB of buffer

Nigga just raise maximum user count xD

What is this curry tracker meme

Accidentally cheated 5GB for one torrent on RED. Should I confess to admins ar stay quiet?

>confess
>guaranteed punishment

>don't confess
>might get away with it

No, he cheated on GGn, but was invited from MAM like two weeks before

How "accidentally"? If you were intentionally cheating somewhere else but didn't mean to do it on RED I'd stay quiet, no way they're gonna be ok with that shit. If it was just a misconfigured torrent client when you were attempting to do something innocent then you could tell them

>replying to shitposters

Just keep your mouth shut. Unless you're extremely obvious with your cheating and cheat on a popular torrent or someone happens to notice you've Upped 5TB on a 236KB torrent with 1 snatcher or other fishy shit they have no way of actually keeping an eye on this kind of shit.

Do you know how hard it is to analyze traffic at the scale of trackers?

server482.seedhost.eu

why the fuck would you cheat ratio on GGn of all places? You can advance user classes by shitposting. Fucking dumbass.

Mentioning that you were cheating at all, regardless of the site, sounds like an excellent excuse to cabal ban your ass.

That reminds me, I downloaded a few hundred KB torrent from GGn at one point that was just a DLC unlocker for some PS3 game, but from the moment it finished some guy constantly started leeching it from me and it basically never ended for weeks. It was at a slow rate so it only added up to a few hundred megabytes of upload I think but what the fuck was that? I got spooked and removed the torrent from my client since it bothered me so much

How do I get ADC?

How the fuck would you even get a h&r on AB?

Don't they require you seed for a few weeks on season packs depending on size? I can see how you might get one if you're not careful and delete after watching

By not seeding

What was the German version of Animubytes called again
Is there a list of foreign trackers

He's probably full blown retarded. It's the only thing that makes sense

They have draconian HnR rules. 72 hours for everything minimum, and anything over 10GB incurs an additional 5 hour requirement per gigabyte, e.g. a torrent that is 25GB will take 147 hours to seed off

But you have like 3 weeks time for that.

Even if you don't manage the required hours in the few week time do they really hassle you about it?

I've never had a tracker give me shit as long as I was obviously still seeding it, even if I powered down to go to sleep for a few hours or w/e

learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/analog-to-digital-conversion

get in a time machine and apply a few months ago
good luck

speaking of which
is there any good reason to not just seed everything all the times
because if there is not, you should just seed everything all the time (that means, not just let your client seed 3 or so by setting the options right.)

All trackers should have rules like this desu. It's not like seeding is difficult.

b-but I used a seedbox to get buffer I'll never use why can't I download things and immediately stop seeding :(((

>is there any good reason to not just seed everything all the times
Maybe if you prefer shutting your PC down. I sleep in the same room and the white noise + lights is very, very irritating. Also, I'm too paranoid about the lifetime of my PC.

>2 days regardless of torrent size
PTP is based af

what is so difficult about that
just let your client seed while lurking on imageboards or something
You immideatly start losing all your hit and runs if you start seeding again
well I don't mean that literally
I mean while your pc is on jsut rember it seeding

ZeichenBeißen

Get an invite.

I never said it was hard, I said it was strict.

They don't recruit anywhere.

invite =/= recruitment

Yeah let me just conjure up an invite.
Thanks, I forgot I could do that.

>I mean while your pc is on jsut rember it seeding
Yeah, there's no reason not to seed, unless we go further AGAIN and you have a toaster who can't do more than two tasks permanently at once (constant browser open + watching a video with a player + torrent client would be overkill).

np

can i haz a invite ? discord.gg/SXQVfrR or [email protected]