This destroys the /gentooman

/Gentoomen, how are you fighting back against hb1 fraud and outsourcing?

Attached: poo.jpg (866x1300, 168K)

Where I'm from its nearly impossible. Basically the colleges and universities here are in cahoots with importing students from the 3rd world so that they can supplant local students in their own local job market.

You wait. Then companies realize they got shit in a nice package, and have to call you to fix their shit at a cost of 2 arms.

Find an employer that already tried pajeets and has seen firsthand how badly they fuck shit up

>dev problems
based SMB support sector doesn't bother with them, local talent, no degrees required. feels good man

This kills the H1B.

can a britbong obtain an h1b?

This.

You don't want one, buddy. Work for a company in Bongland that has offices in the US, have them sponsor an L1 transfer visa, then enjoy Mutt-LARPing.

fpbp

They're simply flooding the local sector. At least they're getting a better education than some mumbai shittery in the middle of nowhere.

Never going to happen, business analysts don't care about code quality, they care about money, pajeets will always be cheap no matter what. Nobody is going to hire some retarded fizzbuzz master, they want Java(script) or C# slave labourers.

thank you user

by not needing an h1b

Attached: 2017-09-15 11.10.53.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

disgusting passport colours

how does it feel you will always be less than shit in the eyes of white people?

>oh no, whities that live 20000 km away think bad about me
how will we recover

np. Also, important bonus: once you arrive in the US, your company can immediately begin applying for your green-card, which you can't do on an H1-B. So if you negotiate that with your employer you can be legit to quit in a few years.

why dual citizenship?

Namaste nigga
Get money fuck bitches

Not op but thats not an Indian passport, its an OCI card. It grants you rights that foreigners dont get like buying property and investing/ opening a bank account with ease etc
India doesnt have dual citizenship AFAIK

Why would you want that though? Having family in India and being born in America? I don't see how buying property in India is something anyone would aspire to.

Indians outside India do regularly visit home, and OCI is like a permanent visa. Indian banks also give ~8% (AFAIK) for depositting USD with them
Regarding investing, India is still a growing country, investing in India whether in stocks or real estate generates way higher returns then a developed country, due to higher risk
Also, many old people dont want to retire in India, they wish to go back and live in the real estate they bought and stay with family (including my parents). An OCI guarantees Indian passport immediately if you surrender the other passport

dont want to retire in US*

All this cope. Keep on larping and pretending that every whitey has the views of a NEET permavirgin from Jow Forums

dunno. they always say "thank you for your service" when i walk around in uniform
as said, india doesnt allow dual citizenship. i have one cause my dad applied for one for everyone in our family so that travelling to india doesnt become a pain when the visa expires. it does also allow for some good investment opportunities, like stated in , if you know what youre doing.

americans are all fizzbuzzing NEETs who can only use C/C++ and call new programming languages 'meme languages'. C/C++ are shit languages with loose rules that allow shit code to be cobbled together in the debugger. But no one is using native installed apps anymore, so all these fizzbuzzers are living in world of disillusion thinking they could ever get hired to be a web programmer. So they rage how Javascript frameworks are letting 'dummy programmers' into the industry when they themselves couldnt make a Rails app to save their lives.

There simply arent enough smart enough american programmers to fill web/mobile positions, these jobs will continue to get outsourced and eventually the american tech industry will crumble into its own memes.

you need to go back

Business actuary here. We can advise against hiring immigrants all we want, and are in fact happy to. They take the statistics, show them to public relations, and deposit them into the shred pile alongside anything else that would upset the (((balance))).

>NEET actuary here
>foreign work visa programmers are hired for muh diversity huuuuur

Business analyst here. We advise hiring immigrants instead of fizzbuzzers because it makes financial sense, and we get SJW points too. Obligatory (((Jow Forums))) meme.

at least there's no pajeets in my state

I volunteer. Which state is that?