Foreigners

Why does Jow Forums hate indians "pajeets" and other asians so much?

Attached: 043ignv.jpg (600x398, 48K)

they steal our jobs, our livelyhood, our way of life

like why would you not hate someone who is taking food off of your plate

Because they dont like seeing people put the same amount of work in as them but being more humble about it

How do they steal your jobs?

they take our jobs and write shitty code

They work in similar roles for peanuts, driving wages down for everyone in the industry.

>they're driving the wages down!
They've realised the true value of your average developer. This is what you're worth, try not to be too upset about it. It only makes you look even more entitled and annoying

When you're around pajeets, you'll understand. The lack of hygiene products, thick as fuck accents you cannot understand, and lack of common fucking sense. They just screw everything up. That's not even getting into the H1B abuses by employers that they take advantage of.

Chinks are okay. I just don't trust them to do fair business transactions. Other than that they're pretty decent people overall to work with.

Most people on Jow Forums are either NEETs or students.
They either never worked in any company or are scared some brown nigger living in the other side of the world will steal their future jobs which chances are they will never get to begin with due to being autismos who may not even finish their degree.

how does their food smell that much?
at least the stinky white people know not to bring sauerkraut to work

that's false I like jav

The same reason why anyone gets hated. They won't stop committing atrocities.

I work in IT and I've never seen a qualified one. Some of them better than others but I've never been able to say "yeah I don't mind this guy, he's good"

I'm talking about pajeets of course. First world asians are alright.

Pollute the earth with awful software, drive down wages, smell like curry, etc.

tookerjobs

Indians and all brown people are an inferior race that should be converted into jungle fertilizer. Chinese are soulless Ant people who are cruel to animals and should be exterminated.

professor here. pajeets cheat and don't feel anything is wrong with it.

>pajeets cheat and don't feel anything is wrong with it.
this is extremely true

Attached: 150320113558-bihar-parents-exam-cheats-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 600K)

they try to steal my clients
they beat and burn elephants
they smell like cumin and curry
they talk funny

There's nothing wrong with "cheating" in many cases.

they think nothing of pirating software, copying textbooks, or making proprietary pdfs downloadable

I've had some as customers for where I work...anybody will hate them for how they act and display themselves. Even my instructor at the same job complains about an Indian client. However, they're not always bad, in comparison to gooks and their ugly ass faces

Because we built the kingdom and instead of fixing their own they come loot ours.

THEY SMELL SO FUCKING BAD

They all cheat. Every single one of them. They clique together, share homework and test results and collude with TAs. They are awful. Then they get actual jobs somehow and continue trying to cheat.

When I first heard this cheating shit I thought it was racist bullshit then I worked with a bunch of them and it's 100% true.

Can't steal what you don't actually have

Dude, you built no kingdom. You looted other people.

The British brought your people out of the stone age, Pajeet.

You fucks cheat like hell on exams at our unis. I never hated Pajeets til I went to college. I busted my ass actually studying and earning my grades while poos sneakily pull out their phone to look for answers.

unless it's a developer showing you fake results

>it's their fault you want more money

>I should accept the devaluation of my career
How about no?

code monkeys are overvalued

t. NEET

I don't hate most of Asia, I just hate Indians. They have a lazy culture of pushing their responsibilities off on others.

They unironically put them back into the stone age. All previous British colonies are still suffering to this day, you have Java shitters in India and abominaciones en América.

it's mostly neet's who think that if they werent here someone would go to said neet house, knock on the door and offer them a job

They cheat their way through otherwise very difficult and rigorous programs at universities and then mop up jobs at pennies relative to what westerners would ask for.

Yeah like that's legal

As someone who had to work with them, a lot of them lack basic troubleshooting skills. There were numerous times where they would leave the system in a half broken state because they gave up at the first sight of trouble. They also do not like to say they ran into issue so they can save face

How do you cheat at a job? Aside from something illegal like theft from your employer I guess

>your career is so shit that people is willing to do it for peanuts
seems like you should consider other choices

AYO DA CRACKAS R KEEPIN' US DOWN N SHIEET FUKIN BITCH ASSS WHITE BOIS TAKIN OUR JOBS N SHEET WHE DA FUKS MAH GREEN AT NIGA???? WE WUZ FIZZBUZZ N SHIEETT

Attached: 1522476457919.png (1000x1000, 996K)

>falling for 500 year old propaganda
wow read a book mate

Taking shortcuts on tasks and general dishonesty. In a software team I want to know my co-workers give a shit and won't screw me over so they don't have to put in the work. Eg: developer A knows problem X will happen in the future without implementing feature with proper safeguards. They do it the short way and then claim it's "done." When the thing blows up in developer B's face months down the road developer A takes no accountability. I've been burned a countless number of times with these scenarios and it's infuriating.

Because white pride is the only pride they have left.

Just indians

dont lump them with other asians

Get someone else to do your practical skills test during interview phase.
Write bad code, don't tell anyone the problems it'll cause.
Constantly be on the phone asking someone else how to do your job.
Lie about your education, previous experience + knowledge.
Lie about work you've done in commit messages + team meetings.
These are just things I've personally seen pajeets do.

Attached: 1517704641461.png (1022x731, 643K)

The problem is they aren't actually "doing it", they're just creating more work for their human coworkers by fucking everything up.

You could also outsource your work

White boys are just assblasted that other people can catch up to them

I bet half of Jow Forums doesn't even work for a living, racists are always projecting their shortcomings onto brown people

I once had a pajeet coworker and he literally raped my female boss (it's 2018, guys) in front of me and the code monkey team. These are just things I've personally seen pajeets do.

Because of you, I spent three years on a rescue project. Instead of starting over, I had to spend three years repairing and maintaining 20-year-old software that was written in 2014.
In the long run, we could've saved them a fortune doing a PWA in Node or .Net Core with MySQL or some NoSQL equivalent like Cassandra. Instead, we had to do VB.Net, WinForms, DataSets, and SQL Server. In current-fucking-year plus one.

Oh, so screwing over coworkers and shirking responsibility.

Actual second generation pajeet here. I'm currently at college and these FOB fucks think they can get me to do the entire course for them just because I can speak the same language as them as well. Once you start helping them, they keep coming back for more and more shit.

Whenever they have an absolutely retarded question, they refuse to use any critical thinking or even google to search their basic problem. I try to be nice and guide them through something they're stuck with like e.g. a programming issue in an assignment they have, but they just want me to write the code for them. One of these dipshits didn't even know what generics were.

Attached: 1519593068156.gif (267x200, 1.59M)

Just tell them what I tell people like them:
>get a job, nigger