/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got a necclace • user gets swerved • user likes his ice crusher • user talks about pens • user got some cute SD cards • user reviews his ruizu x02 • user finds a corkscrew for his toe • user reviews a ton of audiofag shit • user got some autist keycaps • user builds a meth lab >Last thread

Attached: dong.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fAJS9B4UpAY?t=4m49s
s.aliexpress.com/jeEJjmiM
youtube.com/watch?v=fAJS9B4UpAY
images.agptek.us/Download/
s.aliexpress.com/YZBNFBjy?fromSns=Copy
gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8531&idPhone2=8580&idPhone3=8291#global,snapdragon,*
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-4/help/redmi-note-4-4x-difference-t3572385
motorola.com/us/products/moto-g-plus/ecomm
motorola.com/us/products/moto-g-plus-gen-5-special-edition
aliprice.com/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing arrived this week and I'm sad

Attached: 1524301971145.jpg (796x712, 31K)

Last thread hasn't died yet?

Ausbongs trying to take over on the late shift.

Any recommendations for really small usb like fridges? I need one to store snus cans but they're a bit bigger than a coke can.

little insight how its going to arrive and why it may never arrive.

here is a video showing you a sneak peak of china free shipping: youtu.be/fAJS9B4UpAY?t=4m49s

Attached: 1517352362977.jpg (1049x1076, 213K)

starts at @04:49

has anyone tried this xiaomi bluetooth headset?

Attached: Original-Xiaomi-Bluetooth-Headset-Young-MI-Bluetooth-4-1-Headphones-Earphone-Build-in-Mic-Handfree-H (640x640, 21K)

it was well past bump. cant reply to posts in dead threads directly so its annoying to make threads after 404

Been shopping Chinese shit for nearly 3 years now and I'm aware of the situation thankfully nothing I purchased got lost or arrived broken, this has been the worst I've seen, and the contents survived.

Attached: IMG_20180416_144604_crop_691x691.jpg (691x691, 362K)

Flashed my Ruizu X02 with the AGPtek black firmware, and the hue fucked up. It's not too bad, just a minor annoyance displaying album art like pic related.

Attached: IMG0047A.jpg (1600x1200, 156K)

Did you use the update dated as august?
Apparently the august update doesn't have the blue hue.

I used the one titled "latest" with the August date, but could it be that I used the "black interface" one? I don't have time to reflash it now, but I could try using the "blue interface" one tomorrow. Would the blue interface one fix it?

>$6 zs3 just died after less than a year of use
>yinyoo pros haven't arrived yet
Chinked hard. It's not even the cable.

It's shit.

In call volume is just too low for comfortable use. No way you can use it in the street, car or busy office.

Such a shame because it's very nicely built and very light.

It's my first xiaomi product that didn't deliver.

Just want to add, the Xiaomi Bluetooth earphones are shite too. Got them free with my phone. Sound mediocre and fall out of ears.

were you able to test the microphone quality? i would actually only be using the microphone part of it

>A02_8G_firmware_upgrade(20170826).zip
This is the one you want to use

Reposting as it was the last post on last thread

The headphones. They are about 14 bucks. They are actually great for that price. Specs are decent for that price range. Battery last for 4-7 hours depending on volume and use. They can be used wired too. They have FM Radio and can play mp3 or flac files from a micro sd port, and also work as a micro SD card reader. They include a microphone that seems to work only when on bluetooth, and said microphone works decently. They have a button to answer calls and music control buttons , which all work on bluetooth. If you are using them via Bluetooth, you can connect Earphones in the jack port to share music, so they technically work as a splitter. I have not used the app, which supposedly includes an equalizer.

I got 4 hours sharing music, I usually get 5 and bit more on normal usage. I got 7 using them at lower volumes at night.
They are comfortable to wear and are light. Mine don't change color when fully charged from red to blue. I must wear them at maximum length of the adjustable part but I have a big head , my gf (that is about 5'8) wears them halfway through.

They were easy to pair and to use. Intuitive, but there is a manual.

Quality of sound is decent, balanced, good for the price and the utility it carries.

s.aliexpress.com/jeEJjmiM

RegularOP is busy changing the OP copypasta to Chinese Shopping General because more than anyone else he knows that edgy teenage racism has no place in these threads.

Hello, how do I install this gentoomen

Attached: -1806603490-2029575460.jpg (800x800, 343K)

You literally drill holes into your car.

Most of these come with the correct diameter drill bit.

What is this even? They look like cheap distance sensors

youtube.com/watch?v=fAJS9B4UpAY

this is why your shit isn't getting to you in time

Attached: 1524369269488.gif (199x236, 1.81M)

they are

user are you a bad driver

Canadian user here
Never ordered from AliExpress or Gaybeast before, but I've heard about these long shipping times... what's the situation nowadays?

Attached: cunt.jpg (500x721, 129K)

can you link me? I cant find it anywhere

not canadian but for what i get from these thread your postal services goes in strike like every month.
The shipping time also depends on the method you use.

let's say China Post or ePacket
I'm not that worried about our postal service, I'm more worried about customs and security taking 3 months

Depends on what you're ordering too. I got some keycaps and they came in probably just under a month. On the other hand an Arduino pro micro I ordered at the same time still hasn't gotten to me. This is consistent with the previous pro micro I got so I wonder if customs just takes extra long for anything that's actual electronics.

images.agptek.us/Download/

It's not like they are trying to make sure no one else makes a "safe-chat link free" version of the general, not at all.

Thanks user
Now I can ocasionally see album art with the correct colors on the tiny ass screen!

Attached: IMG_20180422_195248.jpg (2340x4160, 3.4M)

Sorry I meant this!!!

Attached: -13946164912094415841.jpg (960x960, 195K)

Chinapost is anywhere from 1 to 3 months, commonly about 2 months for me. E-packet is like 2 weeks. I always try to find a seller with free epacket.

>tfw bought four rock zircons
alright i'm set 4lyf

ePacket if In US

And this is were i save my trap pron

Attached: HTB1gF2seAfb_uJkHFqDq6xVIVXaW.jpg (800x800, 196K)

I like the band name and design

Where is the company from?

>user gets swerved
at least they responded. i hate when they don't even reply and you can't ditch them for other sellers because the others have worse offerings. on alibaba you can see if they read your message (iirc). i've been waiting for an aliexpress seller to reply since saturday.

More like a year

One lasted me a year and a half, i don't mind ordering these things in bulk.

I'm looking for a 14 inch/360mm LED tube to replace some burned out fluroescent tubes, but apparently this shit is impossible to find. Any good ideas of where to look other than Aliexpress (nothing) or Alibaba (100 piece minimum per order)?

Help pls

Do any of the $25 fake roombas work at all?

I just bought a Mi Box TV for $60 bucks

Did i fuck up? i want to use it for Netflix, Prime Video and occasionally N64/NES/PS1 gaymes
>Inb4 Raspberry
The raspi has horrible N64 performance and you cant play Netflix natively on it.

How long do you get out of the battery?

pre update like 15-20 hours.

To the Zishan user, why did you picked it instead of the Walnut V2S? Not like one is better than the other but just asking what was the deciding factor for you.

I bought the Mi Box TV for the same price in the beginning of the year, and I'm really happy with it.
Just find your way around the useless crap they put in, like the recommendations and such.
I also bought a generic ps2 controller, and can play games just fine with it. So far, I've only tried android games, but I'd like to see if I can do some other modifications to it. So if you fucked up, then we're 2

Attached: 1471326956235.png (1024x1024, 736K)

I would really like to see some of these meme players measured

Need to borrow a feeling?

Noice

Everything has horrible N64 performance, it's the most difficult console to emulate ever. But since you ideally want a TV box you made a good choice.

Best chink mini (supermini) Bluetooth speaker? I want something for like pic related for the bike, I'm not trying to be an annoying faggot, I just find it dangerous to bike with inears in traffic.

Don't care so much about quality, just that it sounds decent and loud enough.

Attached: xiaomi-mi-mini-bluetooth-speakers-01.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Well, i remember that shit being 2 gb ram 8 gb rom, correct?
It should work for streaming videos just fine, on the game side... I think it should work on most , except N64 games in general (stability issues) and maybe some ps1 ones. Classic Boy is a decent emulator easy to use, retroarch is a bit better but harder to set up. Im using a similar specs TV box with retro arch and N64 are at least playable,
There is a JAKCOM speaker (os2 I think) that comes with a bike mount, flashlight, PowerBank capabilites and seems to be 5w, which is plenty for what you want. Search X3 speaker, those are little and have removable batteries that are easy to replace if you want more life. Any Anker mini speaker should also fit your bill.

There are also some headphones with mini speakers that let you hear music having them on your neck, like nia X5

I have no idea.
Try it and report back to help other anons.

s.aliexpress.com/YZBNFBjy?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard

This one? Looks cool thanks.

>nigga paid over 50$ to have an aesthetic af keyboard
>they're sold out of this style now
goddamnit why is everything shit

Anyone used a Note 4X with Verizon?

Huge package arrived today! What could it be?

Attached: IMG_20180423_082827.jpg (2240x3968, 1.57M)

Chasity Belt with vibrating Buttplug

Attached: IMG_20180423_083024.jpg (2240x3968, 1.85M)

Won't work

What chinkphones will?

Attached: IMG_20180423_083518.jpg (2240x3968, 2.04M)

Basically no chinkphone works on Verizon, other than Mi Mix 2 / 2S.

Redpilled on the Tin Audio T2. Someone quote me some MMCX cables with a remote and a mic. Please, no bluetooth bullcrap.

What about AT&T? Hmmmm. Fuck.

Which was the chink shop with good quality Rayban clones and sunglasses?

AT&T is a bit better, if you get Redmi Note 4 Global version it'll work, but don't expect perfect coverage as it's missing some LTE bands.

If you're on a limited budget consider Motorola phones, they're decent for the price they sell and fully supported on US carriers. Honor 7X / Huawei Mate SE is another option, it's fully supported on AT&T and T-Mobile, but doesn't work on Verizon / Sprint.

What carriers are people using chinkphones with?

Most people using chinkphones aren't in the US

Do they somehow work better in CA/EU?

Yes. The problem with US is that they're using network bands pretty much no other countries use so chinks don't bother supporting them because they don't sell their phones there. Verizon and Sprint are especially bad because they're using CDMA when most of the rest of the world is using GSM.

Gay. Major gay.
Maybe if I convince them to be on TMO, but AT&T has the best coverage in my state.

Amiibo faking kit arrived and assembled.
Can't seem to get Windows 10 to recognize the chink board properly though.

Attached: IMG-20180420-WA0000.jpg (2340x4160, 849K)

Who /mimix2songlobalreleaseday/ here?

Attached: BN-DG826_0616lo_M_20140616141610.jpg (1280x853, 107K)

install gentoo
those serial chips in chink arduinos work very well under Linux

Why not just use your phone to write the NFC tags? That is what I did

T-Mobile is the same story as with AT&T, most chinkphones are not fully supported.

If you're after the Redmi Note 4, you could use cellmapper.net to check what bands AT&T is using in your area. The LTE bands on the Global version are B1/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20, out of which B4 and B5 are used by AT&T.

Is the 4 the same as the 4X?

Redmi Note 4 Global version is the same phone as Redmi Note 4X hardware-wise, 4X is just the Chinese version with less bands. There's also Redmi Note 4 with Mediatek which is not recommended.

gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8531&idPhone2=8580&idPhone3=8291#global,snapdragon,*

If you're spreading feelings I know a guy who would like to borrow one

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>chinkduino uno + 13mhz rfid reader
>"pokemon figurine faking kit"
>cancerdows 10
nigga, just install the ch340 driver

You're country's customs are the worst expect delays or packages to take full tours through Canada

So I bought one thing on Taobao, it was a custom order and they said it’d arrive at the SS 72hours after ordering but it’s been 4 days now and I’m mildly scared, does China have a “no post on Sunday” thing too or did they lie on the amount of time it’d take?

I just want photos to check if my order is right on custom colours

Given how bright and happy they look, I'd say they're from the land of chocolate

Attached: enhanced-10935-1436181839-1.jpg (625x410, 47K)

Iiiinteresting. If I can convince them to fuck off of Verizon, then I will 100% fuck them onto AT&T and play roulette. I'm sick of paying premiums for decent hardware.
I've been considering the Moto G5, but that's still three hundred FUCKING dollars.

not exactly
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-4/help/redmi-note-4-4x-difference-t3572385

The G5+ is on sale at the moment, $30 off for the 32GB version, $50 off for the 64GB
motorola.com/us/products/moto-g-plus/ecomm

G5S+ on sale too, both 32GB and 64GB off $50
motorola.com/us/products/moto-g-plus-gen-5-special-edition

I think they're on sale because they announced the new Moto G6-series phones recently, might want to wait for those instead. Newegg and Bestbuy are price matching if you'd rather buy from them.

I like to send the chinks ambiguous messages with broken English.

They can't be sure if perhaps I'm not a native English speaker, or perhaps I'm mocking them.

The end goal is to give some chink somewhere a smile.

When my :3 plushies from 11/11 finally arrived I sent this.

Also I got some chink o-rings from SMOK for my TFV8 recently, they are identical to the spare set that came in the original TFV8 box I bought here in north america.

Attached: KPW6GS8.png (856x646, 255K)

t12 tip based soldering iron kit arrived today

Attached: DSC_0053.jpg (2000x957, 991K)

are there any userscripts for browsing Ali?

can you link me that :3 plushie?

More addon, but aliprice.com/?

and assembled, quite like it so far. Power supply looks like it is reasonably safe, controller seems fine but I would personally prefer something even more dumb with just a potentiometer for temperature instead of the rotary encoder. Nice silicone cord for the handle, although the wiring seems a bit too thin for the power rating.

Attached: DSC_0055.jpg (2000x1362, 998K)

Attached: file.jpg (500x500, 46K)