Does anyone have have expirence buying stuff like hdds on the deep web. Im probably gonna buy one...

Does anyone have have expirence buying stuff like hdds on the deep web. Im probably gonna buy one, but i dont want it to be broken or anything.

What website do you use, and what seller?

Was it ok when you got the product?

Should i order from a seller on the deep web?
And dont worry i am using tails and a burner computer in a public shop.

Attached: tor-logo.png (300x191, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HAPGEIE/
qj3m7wxqk4pfqwob.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would you use the deep web to buy storage?

>hdds
is this some kinda euphemism for something?

Its a lot cheaper

Hard disk drives

It's like going to the Venezuelan slums to buy cheaper gasoline.

Its like buying fake shit in spain

Do you want some pizza with your order?

Yes

Are they stolen?

Probably

of course, everything material on darkweb is bought with stolen CCs

What are you even doing here

What if they put a rootkit on the HDD firmware?

Ill be using it for my ps4, i dont know if a rootkit thats probably made for windows will affect me...idk

Litterally no, I just got 16TB in a btrfs raid 1 for $300 (2 of 8tb external drives) new.

Litterly $0.0183 per gigabyte (18.75 per terabyte). amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HAPGEIE/

Why would you buy HDDs off the deepweb? eBay should be the extent of your purchases.

And yes external usb hard drives work with the PlayStation.
See

I need 1-2 tb for something like $20...

Imagine being this poor

I can afford it, just dont wanna spend money on it

Shit try ebay then and look for certified eBay sellers.

I spent $8k on my zfs 48 driver server. Hell I spent $150 drives trying to replace the head on a laptop drive with old monero wallet. Then I bought a 2tb external Samsung ssd drive for my remote sessions.

I drop cash for my hardware. Just to give you another example I spent 3k on pure-sinewave UPS's so I can use the internet when my power is out.

I'm about to drop my next paycheck on some shure se535 iem's since my old earbuds died.

I'll start giving a shit about internet privacy when Tor browser is improved. I shouldn't have to bust my ass going through Bitcoin just to score some green. Do any of you really care if the government knows what you're looking at? I fail to see how it could be of any interest to anybody. We're already measured in demographics so there's no point in being secretive about it.

Unless you're looking at shit you shouldn't be looking at. So that's why we ought to jump on board, is it? I'm not going to compromise a prompt and complete browsing experience to enable pedophiles and hackurrs, or whatever you fatfucks call yourselves.

Yesterday all the kids wanted to be Tyler Durden. These days everyone thinks themselves Elliot Anderson.

Attached: IMG_1973.jpg (1200x1200, 1.17M)

You are an idiot

VPN suggestions? Are there even free ones?

faggot thread

>I buy legal things through the black market.
That's so retarded, that's like going to a Somali pirate for your weekly groceries.
>user: "Abdul, do you sell Greek yogurt?"
>Abdul: "Ah yes, right next to the case of RPGs."

you can't fight a civil war without the yogurt

Troops need calcium.

qj3m7wxqk4pfqwob.onion/

and no doubt full of unsavory things