Buy and xps13 they said

Buy and xps13 they said
>Build quality out of 10
Is there such thing as a windows laptop that isn't built like dogshit? Or do I have to buy a Mac...

Attached: IMG_20180422_161730.jpg (4048x3036, 3.76M)

yes you can actually open an xps 13 because its not glued on like some other laptops

what observe here is a clip that attaches bottom panel to the chasis of the laptop

you can use a simple tool like a guitar pick to pry it open, as opposed to heat gun

Yes I'm aware but why doesn't it sit flush with the case?

no idea just push on it and it will snap into place it werks on my machine

because it's a fucking piece of shit like all Wangblows PCs. buy a Mac if you give a shit about build quality.

Buy an old Thinkpad.

Attached: X220-22.jpg (800x574, 166K)

This replaced my x230

Zenbook

If you spent as much time actually working as you did crying about retarded shit you could afford to have a million windows laptops designed and built

Because you need to lay off with the retard strength and handle your electronics with the care they deserve.

Came like this out of the box

Then get it replaced. And yes Apple fuck up in this way too.

>buy a Mac if you give a shit about build quality.
Wew

Attached: welcome to the future.jpg (636x544, 70K)

RMA that bitch, or snap it into place and be on your way.
Every manufacturer has problems now and then, that's what manufacturer warranties are for.

Lenovo P51. Built like a fucking tank, great specs, never overheats because its not trying to be a slim "ultrabook" (aka crotch incinerator).

I stopped caring about this stuff after repairing/upgrading a few laptops and realizing that aesthetics are nothing compared to reparability.

>macshit
>build quality
Good joke.

Attached: 1522057751969.jpg (989x1006, 165K)

Good to know they're still having QC issues at Dell, thought they would have snuffed it out by now

>not buying the XPS 15 9560 with maxed specs
It's like you don't want to live in current year + 3.

Yeah, it's pretty bad. The 9360 is a great laptop but I had to send mine back because of a dead pixel issue. New one is perfectly fine, though.

It just works

You know they're the exact same machine, right?

no as in the xps 13 replaced my x230

Oh okay

And get bed bugs

These are lightning adapters you doofus

Attached: IMG_20180419_194408.jpg (622x1280, 530K)

Post the full image.
It is even better when you see the Lenovos on the right.

Do people actually strip down their Thinkpads like rifles?

underrated

Can I buy thinkpad by parts (new chassis, ref/new mobo, keyboard, lcd...)?

Yep, you have to disassemble it under 40 seconds, using only common hand tools. No drills allowed.

Sorry, I don't know much about gay sex toys.

this actually raises my interest on thinkpads
>Can I buy thinkpad by parts (new chassis, ref/new mobo, keyboard, lcd...)?
can you even buy them for a laptop?

Attached: 1517982308256.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

Solid keks

>industrial designer decides how the PCB looks like
>not the EE
>quality

>can you even buy them for a laptop?
Yes, I've say ebay listing for all parts + you can order them from Lenovo.

what really baffles me is that with so many batteries, how did EVERY SINGLE ONE of them blow up?

Nice gut fatty

why is he so angry

Only downside is the 2002-tier trackpad. Shame.

Attached: evga sc17.jpg (1200x1200, 101K)

>taking the 10 scale unironically
kek

>Gamer laptop
Get out of here

Can someone recommend a good business class laptop?

No consumer shit, no meme unreliable xps or lg gram shit, no decade old thinkpad trash, no chinkpads as lenovos proven untrustworthy.

I need:
>good battery
>good build quality
>good keyboard and trackpad
>good screen (no touch)
>light weight (have to stand on public transportation for extended periods of time, scapulas get fucked if backpack is too heavy)
>decent specs (integrated gpu is fine)
>SSD
>top tier reliability and support

Most likely gonna buy a macbook pro if noone responds, sick of windows corner cutting and unreliability.

Not expecting any decent responses either, when IBMs rolling out macs by the thousands and saving money you know windows laptops suck.

so you're saying he still needs lightning-usb-c adapters on top of this?

Off topic but what is the best way to fix / reattach broken hinges on a laptop connecting the monitor? I've fucked up 2 in the last year with my retard strength.

I may try epoxy

>wants a good laptop
>says the good ones are shit
> wants to buy a macbook
are u a bait?

Find another high-spec minimal Wintop thx

dey plump

I love my XPS 15 and have had zero issues with it. It's pricey though for what you get. Really getting a Thinkpad with 8GB RAM is all you need, unless you're a professional video editor or some shit.

My XPS has a 4K screen, beefy processor, 16GB RAM, but really all I do is program on Linux, so I use not even 1/8th of that power.

The one my work bought me doesn't even sit flat on my desk. Trash/10 tier m8.

I'm happy with my 12-inch latitude, which seems to be a cheaper version of the XPS series.

Only downside is that the alps trackpad sucks with dell's windows driver it's tolerable but it's reminded me why I buy computers with clit mice.

Fuck off if u want to be applecuck just do it already

Plastic seep xenoestrogens to the body

No, we're saying don't be a fucking retard and buy a laptop with just a single USB C port when you need an Ethernet port and a standard USB A port. There's a number of options available for you, stop being retarded.

>buy a Mac if you give a shit about build quality
No thanks, I think I care more about the quality of the electronics inside it than how well the case fits together. I'd also like to be able to repair it when some little thing goes wrong, or perform simple upgrades like RAM or disk as higher capacity becomes cheaper.

Citation?

If it's even true your laptop is the tip of the iceberg. Most people come in contact with an amazing amount of plastic items everyday.

Get the Mac.

>WARNING

What was wrong with the Lenovo laptops?

Vaio still makes some killer laptops

Don't be a winshill or macfag, install Linux and join the master race.

macbook for anything unix related if you want to have meaningful battery life (plus so much more) - otherwise XPS if you want to stick with windows

this

Nothing, that's what makes the image hilarious.

>dell
Ahahahhaaha dell subhumans will never know and always crave the BMC(big magnesium chassis) of thinkGOD

INSTALL GENTOO

hahaha so funny m8 how did you come up with this? you're the man! 8/8

also, kill urself neet refugee