What exactly am I looking at here?

What exactly am I looking at here?

Is this a new thing Americans are teaching their children?

Attached: Zoomers.webm (720x404, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpV4SmtyqO4
youtu.be/aWM4bJNpch0
youtube.com/watch?v=a5vdNdt0UZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another example

Attached: American youth.webm (360x640, 1.95M)

You are looking at NPCs. When I was kid I already was aware of herd behavior and I avoided things like that in school.

Fortnite. It's Hunger Games:The Video game.
Battle Royale is trash, and the people who play them are trash.

Why are parents taking kids aged 2-5 to a concert to dance to a video game that has violence and guns in them?

Is this indoctrinating them?

Doesn't this shit game have age restrictions or something? Why do their parents allow this?

I know for a fact that I'm looking at the girl in the overalls.

>Silly dances for kids are EVIL

The Day of the Rake CANNOT come soon enough

Attached: Joyous Day of the Rake.jpg (504x412, 193K)

My nephews do this shit because they play Fortnite, they literally only play and collect dances or whatever the fuck they sell in that game.

Holy shit I saw some random >10yo boy doing that stupid dance, I was stoned so I couldn't stop laughing because in tiny bodies looks so cartoonist/artificial

*>8,

ITT: gawky weirdos that can't dance

THANK GOD it's not only me. How does a child have an ass like that? Maybe the muslims are onto something...

Be happy it ain't fucking twerking you mong.
This is honestly not as bad as things from the recent past or how bad they can get in the future.

Idk, but lately I've been seeing more and more little boys acting like faggots, and doing female mannerisms and speech patterns. At least once a day at work I say to myself "that poor kid is ruined"

She's just standing like a retard for some reason (anterior pelvic tilt)

>What exactly am I looking at here?
LE BASED ZOOMERS DUDE, this is fucking them the future RWDS themselves tremble in fear you fucking faggot!

Attached: 15360285911367.jpg (1024x995, 158K)

>gif is clearly from Europe

But yes, our kids are doing this too. It's from a video game and it ain't that bad.

I read the game is for ages 12 and up because of violence, and therefore, these kids should not be playing the game. So it's still degenerate.

Attached: 1503316913351.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Kids dancing and having fun as a group

/Poltards freak out

Jesus fuck some of you are sheltered losers.

Attached: horned-drag-queen-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

They are far too white to be Americans.

Attached: 1536302064491.jpg (720x942, 58K)

kids doing some stupid dance
better than doing like the niglets and hue hues with twerking or other nigger dances
>yfw they'll be flossing with a nigger noose in 15 years

Attached: 300x300.jpg (300x300, 23K)

For me, it's overalls girl.

a dance simple enough for lame ass white folks to pull off

we already know. americans are zombies, big fucking surprise.

>All those blonde haired whites
>America
This is from Europe.

It has reached the point where I have become an extreme recluse and talk to no one outside of what's needed for my career.

Surely you can't be serious.

girl in overalls has a nice toosh desu

This is the master race, the alt-right like to cherish!

He's not wrong, in my neighborhood and the surrounding area there are no white children. I'm most likely the youngest blue eyed person in the area at 20.

You think it's any different here now? Top kek, m80.

overalls girl always gets my attention, she is so funny :))

The difference here is that we have Guns, the Brutally Cold Midwest, and Donald J. Trump to deter them and hopefully get them out.
You mein freund have your dildo, fursuit and a glass of beer to fight with. Gud Luck

Attached: namekian gun.jpg (720x720, 97K)

Imagine being 8 years old again, in the past, and being able to see yourself as a boomer/toomber today getting upset at other 8 year olds doing what's cool at the time. It would be the most depressing shit ever. You thought you would be the chad teacher who knew all the fads going on and encouraged it, not the grouchy old fat lady teacher who looks like a witch.

choose one

Attached: niggeducation.webm (266x400, 2.94M)

He sounds very serious. And don't call him Shirley.

little girls are delightful

monkeys, ugh

A cleary clue that if a country declare war to US on the next decade, that country will win.

I'm not fighting. The war has been lost long ago.

californians detected
you do know that not everyone lives in a spic/nigger infested shithole in america like you, right?

You can still fight, join a right wing group or come to the USA and learn how to use a gun

And they say white people can't dance.

Were we this bad in the 1990s with pokemon or whatever? I don't remember being this stupid in a large group.

Attached: white-suburban-living-1990s-vs-now.jpg (2175x741, 582K)

tbf thats all they are gonna achieve in life so might aswell start right away.

I live in South Florida dude, most of the whites here are either visiting or old boomers

Attached: 1537910539861.jpg (261x260, 20K)

he probably lives in cali or texas where its all spic

>south florida
again, not everyone lives in a spic infested shithole like you do

Good for you, I wish that I could move but I'm too poor

It's just a dumb fad that comes from that shitty game. Wait until next year and it will be some other stupid dance.

>calling everything trash
>just like faggot fortnite streamers
kill yourself

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Lol

just move to the midwest at some point, its cheap and whites are literally everywhere

>that girl with the short overall

Attached: BUENO.jpg (600x437, 65K)

at least their burning some calories

The short answer is, yes.

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=tpV4SmtyqO4

It's Denmark

it's the new white supremacist dance

That's the "bring the comped rounds mr Stephen" dance

Attached: ab6.png (858x617, 571K)

Jeezus I know right? Milks got too much hormones in it these days, Kids are getting ass and tiddies coming up at like age 10

God the boys look like such fags

Yes. We all brought our gameboys and pokemon cards to school every day. If there was some gay ass dance in pokemon we all would have been doing it

youtu.be/aWM4bJNpch0

intro is E michael jones

I need to set my pilot career first

the problem is black music took over everyone under 25 only listens to rap music and took on its culture

we need some cool white people music for kids to listen to
rock is already dead so im thinking it has to be some new electronic genre that actually sounds good and not just computer noises

Is this at the Globalist Citizen Festival? These people disgust me.

Attached: images (36).jpg (208x243, 6K)

Riddle nigga?

Imagine 30 years in the future when the race war starts, these kids mow down a bunch of niggers and kikes with machinegun and then do this gay dance.

hot

Attached: 1369184745278.jpg (125x125, 4K)

I am, and dont call me shirley

>I read the game is for ages 12 and up because of violence,
I was playing Doom, Duke Nukem and Shadow Warrior since I was 3.

Oh, whatever. This is hilarious and adorable. Yes, we were this stupid with Pokemon and pet rocks and the twist; every generation has its silliness. This is Fortnite-derived.

Fake controversy, not political. Sage

The only way I can exempt someone for playing Battle Royal is if it is either in ArmA 2 or 3, which is where it originated for FPS games.

Attached: WaifuWagon.jpg (1920x1080, 538K)

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (267x270, 14K)

Would you rather they be dancing like niggers?

A miracle, too many white people for USA.

> furr suit as only weapon
i fucking kek'd hard imagining someone fighting unironically wearing a furr suit. i can't stop. that racist shithole is hilarious.

Pic Related, Vid related at 2:02 youtube.com/watch?v=a5vdNdt0UZg

Attached: 1532412485167.png (715x3119, 401K)

Pretty sure it's Europe

zoomers

Attached: 1537386055141.gif (931x682, 426K)

This is all American culture has to offer these days for their children. Very sad. Fortnite and McDonalds. That's it.

USA isn't a white country for 200 years. Germany, Sweden and UK are just following your non-white footsteps.

Its just a fad dance from popular culture. Much like previous generations had theirs from a TV-show or anything else

This is just from a videogame

Kids in the '60s shocked previous generations.
Kids in the '90s bored previous generations.
Kids in the '10s are making previous generations cringe hard.

YES, it was this fucking bad. I was 20 when "Pokemon" came out and it is exactly as stupid as "My Little Pony" from my perspective

Then you have a verry shit memory. Kids will always be stupid and cringy with their shit toys and games.

but wait'll you see kids in the '30s

Attached: 75937.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

no, too fucking expensive

pogs
I never did figure out the "rules", Apparently they just threw "slammers" (like pogs, only made of heavy plastic or metal) at piles of pogs and watched them fly all over the place.

Attached: 1537440584975.jpg (550x630, 121K)

200 years ago the US was almost entirely Anglo

>inb4 niggers
Weren't citizens

>flossing with a nigger noose
underrated

Which '30s, 1930s or 2030s? Will there even be a difference?

Their 78-82 Point Percentile IQ is clearly evident. They will never be beyond this type of behaviors. The Black is meant to be a Beast of Burden, a Useless Eater and an object of Amusement for the White Man. -- Any other use for them will be a disaster. --

Attached: 1469068745771.png (464x453, 328K)

this is fucking strange.