How do you relax after exhausted day at work, /g?

How do you relax after exhausted day at work, /g?

Pls don't delete it, mods.

Attached: 132476408393.jpg (450x360, 103K)

I drink.
Its becoming a problem. Dont do it.

>Jow Forums
>actual employment

Anyway, I'm with It's not a good solution. Proper sleep does miracles.

i sit down and make "arrrgh" noises until my feet stop hurting, then i play the fuck out of Gemcraft Chasing Shadows.

gym? board games - made a bunch of friends on uni in my city (ive been studying there) as local student network made a board game evenings, went there alone once now i have a cool group playing regularly d&d and board games. i do tons of sport so..

>went there alone once now i have a cool group playing regularly d&d and board games.
im inspired to try this myself, shame i live so far from the city

soju and a tenga.

My life is in shambles

Blue blocking glasses, valerian+lemonbalm tea, magnesium glycinate, and 3 hours of reading paper books

>i sit down and make "arrrgh" noises
Lol

I did that. It got pretty bad
Been sober for 8 months. Best decision of my life.
When you feel like you drinking, do anything else even wasting time here is better. Best to go sleep though

Unlike some people I don't work 9-5 job.
I work in shifts that last 3 days straight then take 3 days off.
when I get back, I take a shower, eat.
Then I get comfy on my bed with my T420, browsing 4chin, keeping up with my chinese cartoon and edging.

>How do you relax after exhausted day at work, /g?
ASMR of pretty girls role playing as my gf.

Attached: ambs ASMR.png (640x360, 242K)

rub one out and put some animu on

>3 days straight
Hpw do they even expect you to stay awake at night?

They don't care.

Only proper responce

by having a girlfriend

I find most ASMR girls to be creepy and try to find someone that is a little more subtle, but it can certainly be relaxing.

Amazing job.
I hope you can keep it.

I do online wargames like hackthebox, rootme, and overthewire. It's soothing

I meant as in they don't care for my well being as long as everything is going smoothly, you see I'm a surgeon at rural hospital next to a highway that is famous for it's final destination road traffic accidents.

a fat blunt and some rick n morty

so you can just sleep when you are not doing any surgeries?

otokonoko

when im not busy banging all the hot nurses, then yes, i can take naps

>work
employment is for pajeets

Technically yes, but in reality I need to check in every 8 hours, make tours on in-patients, cook for myself and study.
Also drivers think road safety effect their manliness, so RTAs are something very common.

When I was younger, I played video games or something.
Now I drink.

I never work but I do rip fat bong rips to taper off after a long exhausting day of ripping fat bong rips and masturbating.

Attached: 1517560575755.png (760x400, 381K)

that hits close to home. these days I have been drinking a 6 pack at night to take my mind off all the bongs

I talk with my parents and enjoy their presence, except Friday because Friday I go out with my friends

Attached: 1522866597513.jpg (476x315, 51K)

Workout, then eat, then fuck gf

squat heavy, then tacos

this sounds pretty smart

I start studying German and work my way up to books. Getting out of the English mindset is a pretty big relief.

Game

Read my Bible

DELETE THIS THREAD MODS

I play video games like I guess a lot of people here, only they wont tell you that because for some reason Jow Forums considers playing vidya as the greatest disgrace that can happen to a human being.
Watching cartoons and masturbating for hours is a-okay though.

Attached: 1363373576656.png (320x287, 105K)

my (rigid) schedule goes
>get up at 7AM
>shower, make coffee, sit down for a bit and "boot up"
>leave for work at 8:15AM, get in at 8:45AM
>work
>lunch at 1PM
>more work
>leave at 6PM
>get home at 6:30PM
>if it's monday-thursday, get changed and go to martial arts class at 7PM
>go home at 8PM
>have dinner (at 8:15PM on most days, 7PM on Fridays/weekends to make sure I stick to my completely inflexible sleep schedule)
>shower (again, because I'm a sweaty motherfucker)
>if it's a Friday or a Saturday, sit down with a glass of wine or beer and play exactly 2 hours of whatever singleplayer game I'm interested in at the moment
>otherwise only one hour and no alcohol
>get a cup of chamomile tea at 10PM, sit down for one episode of weebshit or whatever, and go to bed no later than 10:30PM to make sure I'm asleep by 11, because bad things happen if I'm not
I have very severe central sleep apnea, so daily rituals are extremely important
if I deviate from that schedule at all, I'm completely fucked the next day
fortunately I have all day Saturday and Sunday to goof off and do whatever I want, I think I'd go crazy otherwise