Jow Forums I'm making a dating simulator

Jow Forums I'm making a dating simulator

What should I make it about?

Attached: lorde.jpg (620x436, 54K)

You should make a date sim where you could date either a qt wh*te aryan nazi gf or a qt Jewish gf with big Khazar milkers.
In the end you have to gas the Jew gf or punch and lock up the nazi gf. (or maybe some Blacked scenario)

You could easily get a few thousand bucks if you market and sell it at Jow Forums

my miniature equines, seems just like your style

About dating a famous IA

make it about consenting sexual encounters based on carrier climbing, that turn into false sexual harassment rape claims. T. pound me too senpi

why, programming language waifus of course! Rust-chan is the new roastie in town, Python-chan is the futanari girl, etc.

Make it about anime versions of different kinds of Jow Forums autists i.e. Audiophiles, GNU autists/stallman worshipers, a female Terry. Something like that

Make it about all men going for a virtual girlfriends and modern women becoming insane because of it.

GLORIOUS IDEA. C-chan would be a voluptuous MILF with huge tits, plump belly, but would be very wise and experienced.

Don't forget to make C++-san a scarred victim of a failed human experiment.

reviewbrah/lorde dating simulator

I want to make love to Stallman-san.

unironically this
/sqt/ route guaranteed good comedy
but the question is.... is the trap route a good or bad end?

>if you market and sell it at Jow Forums
You could sell that to both Jow Forums and sjws at once.

> is the trap route a good or bad end?
It is the true end.

magnets

>you save three school girls and get them inside your bunker moments before the first bomb hits
>only then do you realise that you only have enough food and water for two people
basically you have to choose which girl to save or you can all slowly die of hunger together or you can sacrifice yourself or you can kill one of the girls and eat her

Attached: 2908BCB9-0ABE-4FED-94A8-9ABDD3733DAC.jpg (560x295, 27K)

>a kissless hugless virgin neckbeard making a dating sim and consulting with other kissless hugless virgin neckbeards from technology board on anonymous anime imageboard

What can possibly go wrong.

And each girl has her own motives...
#1 wants #2 to die
#2 wants #1 and #3 to die
and #3 wants #3 to die

you should delete this thread because it's not Jow Forums related.
if you reply to this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Also as you the character starve to death the game gets more and more glitchy and difficult to play
So you have to allow enough food for yourself in order to finish the game

simple, save #3

Yes! And the make the game contact the service as if the whole thing was real and ruin player's life.

But she wants to die

exactly

if you save either of the others, then one of the 3 girls ends happy.
if you save #3, nobody is happy. Seems fair to me.

This but unironically please. You could sell it to everyone.

it just makes your inevitable death more welcoming, because you get to go to the afterlife hand-in-hand with your new waifu while having no regrets

We need this nao

not lorde

If I may interject for a moment, I believe you mean GNU/Linux autists, or as I've recently taken to calling them GNU+Linux autists.

banned from equestria, but made with the source engine

About your mistake of asking it here and being raped by mods.

of course not about this fucking ugly bitch

google yandere simulator and DON'T do it like that.

The usual harem situation. But the more you ignore a girl the more her clit grows all the way up until it is a full blown penis. And the bigger their clitdicks get, the higher the likelihood that they will try and attempt to rape you. If you get raped in the butt you lose the game. The goal of the game is to hook up with your waifu with intact butt virginity.

You should make it about wymins in tech.