Why can't freetards figure out how to merge tabs with the title bar?

Why can't freetards figure out how to merge tabs with the title bar?

Attached: headers.png (1600x123, 22K)

Because Loonix is shit

why would that be desirable behavior?

Because I don't suffer from ADHD and hence need no reminder what it is I'm looking at.

you laugh about windows but any linux wm looks like pic related

Attached: too_many_toolbars.jpg (1024x768, 184K)

To make tab switching easier.

>Because I don't suffer from ADHD and hence need no reminder what it is I'm looking at.
You can change themes, both in browsers and all desktop environments. And yes, they do affect what you've described. Why was this thread necessary?

You do know that not letting programs do their own nonstandard shit all nilly-willy is good, right?

if you don't want a titlebar for a particular windows, just toggle it off

Attached: a.webm (497x294, 101K)

KDE and GNOME both have this for firefox. It is disable by default but in about:config you can set somethingsomethingCSD to true and it will work.

You can pry my vertical tree-style tabs from my cold, dead hands however. I don't know how anyone can deal with shitty normal grouping tabs.

Use a tiling WM where there are no titlebars, also here's a tip, browser tabs are also useless shit, tabbing should be done in your window manager.

For Plasma you need 5.12+, for Firefox you need 58+, GNOME I have no idea but it's worked forever

Why even have title bar? disable all window title bars in your wm

is there a way to replicate this within budgie or other gtk-based DEs? i don't really want to use a tiling window manager all the time

i'm not using a tiling wm, it's openbox
most wm's have a titlebar toggle option
in openbox;

>doesn't work with xfce
Actual solution when?

Because tabs belong in the sidebar, in a tree.

look for an "undecorate" option under the keybind control panel or something

Attached: 1524492637142.png (874x66, 25K)

What title bar?

Attached: 1502545912484.png (249x315, 132K)

Another winbaby complaining about something he has no idea about. Look up CSD or toggle the title bar on/off