I am rich, bored and want to waste my money on some good technology. Recommend me something

I am rich, bored and want to waste my money on some good technology. Recommend me something

Attached: vergen.png (621x702, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tehnoetic.com/desktops/tet-d16ws
pcworld.com/article/3199104/storage/intels-core-i9-and-x299-enable-crazy-raid-configurations-for-a-price.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thinkpad x220

scratch that, T420

get a raspberry pi, that's what everyone else in your situation seems to do

Buy a 1080ti

Buy a Sennheiser HE1

buy bitcoin

I only have freesync monitors, are the amd vega cards as good as the 1080?

Looks like a meme cashgrab

Where should I buy these from? Can't find new ones.

vega 64 is about on par with a gefore 1070. the 1080 ti is the undisputed champ in this space for now.

g-sync is a drm cashgram meme, so i am not mad at people who side with team red on this one.

You don't know what drm means

get some training.

get a t420 and install gentoo and kill yourself

go to /csg/ thread, buy random chinkshit

I'm certainly interested but lazy to upgrade my main PC, can a 600W PSU handle the 1080ti without issues?

Buy an apple-priced but 100% freedums desktop
tehnoetic.com/desktops/tet-d16ws

Check their 1500€ mobo too.

google it "gsync drm"

>Where should I buy these from? Can't find new ones.
You can grab librebooted, refurbished Thinkpads from minifree.org

Selling a dedicated hardware module is not drm i dont give a fuck what jewgle says

it's not a "dedicated hw module" it's the exact same fucking thing as freesync, but there is a drm layer making sure that the user is using nvidia branded shit.

it's proprietary, and nvidia makes hardware manufactures pay for the RIGHTS to use it.

what is hard about this for you?

> Selling a dedicated hardware module is not drm
pcworld.com/article/3199104/storage/intels-core-i9-and-x299-enable-crazy-raid-configurations-for-a-price.html
Raid key is a dedicated HW module and it is a kind of DRM.

Freesync doesnt work with nivida so by your retarded defintion it is also drm. Being proprietary doesnt mean its drm

Notch?

get a Vive Pro and finger me on VRChat

get a gun and shoot yourself

buy a gun and a bullet

rich people can't go to heaven