Laptop End Game

Girl, you know it's true.

Attached: f4abc9e8488b65f626af0306f446c907.jpg (236x177, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

samsung.com/us/computing/windows-laptops/notebook-series-9/notebook-9-pen-13-3--np930qaa-k01us/
samsung.com/us/computing/windows-laptops/notebook-series-9/notebook-9-pro-15---256gb-ssd--np940x5n-x01us/
samsung.com/us/mobile/tablets/galaxy-book/galaxy-book-12--windows-2-in-1-pc--wi-fi---silver-sm-w720nzkbxar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is not an iPad.

that's not a brick with attached typewriter

Why is it black?

Because black stuff runs faster that model only runs with a charging cabel as chain

>Girl, you know it's true.
that the image isn't the only small thing you have OP?

Attached: numale_brainlet.jpg (700x734, 107K)

If it had a clitmouse, a keyboard that wasn't garbage, a trackpad half the size, and wasn't clad in aluminium it would be decent.

>clitmouse
Found my new term for the track point

Lol what's a laptop?

It's 2018, how did you only hear from this now?

Attached: 1521055977335.png (1280x878, 72K)

ThinkPad is NOT onions.
Putting basedbοy wojak next to a product doesn't make it onions.

>paying for a toy device
>not getting the real deal
>not getting an ipad pro
You won't onions it, homo

Attached: computahs.jpg (1600x900, 119K)

This is an abomination. Tablets shouldn't have keyboards; the whole point is to drop that part.
Tablets should be tablets and laptops should be laptops. They should be used in tandem with one another.

This t b h.
I've used Linux distros on my 2010 Samsung for years and I'm thinking of going full Apple next. I'm craving IT JUST WERKZ and need pro tools.

most work you do on a machine is trivial and an ipad meets the needs. a keyboard makes it more comfy when doing office droning on it you can detach it if you stop

>le whats a computer XD

2/10 b8

based

Typing on a large screen for short periods of time is fine. The iPad Pro's display is 10.5" minimum, more than large enough for comfortable screen-typing. (The normal iPad is 9.7, a bit smaller, but at that point having a physical keyboard for that would just result in smaller, cramped keys anyway.)
You could just get the normal Smart Cover sans keyboard, prop up the tablet that way and use that for typing. If you need to do any long-term typing, like writing a term paper, for example, THAT'S a job for a laptop.
There's just no reason to have a (non-virtual) keyboard on an iPad.

>using half the screen when doing pro work
>being productive
do you have a job?

But black things don't work

>using an iPad for work at all
>being productive
At that point, just use a laptop. Literally built for hotkeys and long stints of typing. The "window" based UI is way faster for functionality, anyway. A laptop has superior i/o and is capable of handling far more in general.
An iPad is definitely more designed for personal use. There's no effective way to use it for work, it's just gimmicky. Nobody wants a tiny, cramped magnetic keyboard attached to a top-heavy form factor.
iPads are nice for certain things, just not this

>a basement dweller lecturing normal functioning people on how to be productive
go type some of your hotkeys and feel productivity flowing through you

>lol, he uses the appropriate tools to complete tasks
>fuckin' NERD lmao
>prolly lives in a basement or somethin', idk
What you're doing is the equivalent of trying to tow a trailer with a Prius.

Attached: 1463151825812.png (581x692, 295K)

educate me; what "work" are you getting done with an iPad?

>literally just admitted to being a fucking normie on a Norwegian church burning forum

I'm social media engineer working at an impact hub empowering female/trans/queer/minority engineers and entrepreneurs

B L A C K E D

>not living in a basement

Attached: smug anime.png (720x540, 336K)

>deliberately choosing to """work""" on a 10-in. display where you can only use up to two apps simultaneously
You're a NEET, aren't you?

>checked
there is a 12in display as well

nice bait

More room for bigger virtual keys.

Attached: 1522727378140.jpg (355x400, 62K)

yeah, but the UI still isn't really that great for multitasking

As an owner of both a tMBP15 and an XPS 9560, I can tell you that you're wrong

Attached: 20180403_062827(1).jpg (3668x2121, 1.84M)

I feel generous today. I'll give you that point, low life non apple user.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
I actually like Apple's products. It's just that I wouldn't try to use an iPad for serious work just as I wouldn't try to use a spoon to eat pizza. Doesn't mean I hate the spoon, it's just the wrong tool for the task at hand.

Why oh god why did they move to those butterfly switches. The previous generation
macbook keyboard was perfection.

>your holding it wrong

I like the butterfly switches. Less travel = less effort for keystrokes = faster touch typing. Plus they help cut down on backlight leaks, that and the fact that there's an individual LED behind each key.

>defending pizza spoons

I can't stand them, its not exclusive to to the butterfly switches though, any of the ultra low profile keys in any other offering have the same issues for me. I guess it does come down to preference.

This. The lack of wobble is also nice.

trongs are literally god tier you oaf.

Attached: trongs.jpg (1500x1000, 174K)

We're approaching levels of consumerism that shouldn't even be possible.

When do new Macbooks come out? I am gonna go back to college in the fall and don't want to take my Alienware to class so I was thinking of getting a smaller laptop like maybe a Macbook Pro or Dell XPS and I'm not sure if I should wait for new Macbooks to come out before deciding

Since this thread is already shit, lemme ask something else.
I've heard that iphones take better photos than other phones, even ones that are at the same mp as those other phones. How is this possible? I'm not really into photography and don't know that much about megapixels and stuff. How is the (aforementioned stuff) possible?

1.) Pixel has become established as the new "phone camera king," dethroning the iPhone. But the iPhone is still a close second.
2.) Megapixels are not indicative of quality. Megapixels are just a measurement of the size of the photo. The more megapixels, the bigger the
photo. You can have a pretty picture that's tiny or a ugly, blurry mess that's fucking HUGE. That's often why uploading a picture you took with your phone to Jow Forums is such a headache; the average phone takes huge photos now, because customers like bigger numbers. It's the same reason mAh isn't really very indicative of battery life; it's a pissing contest.

One thing you'll learn about technology rather quickly is the fact that numbers are often much less important than YouTube commenters like to believe.

So how can I actually know about picture quality before buying a phone? I've noticed that sometimes, the first couple of photos taken with a new phone seem really good, but after a while, photo quality drops. How do I buy a hone with lasting good picture quality? Also, is this the same sthick with digital cameras? How do photographers buy cameras then?

>So how can I actually know about picture quality before buying a phone?
Look at some reviews online beforehand.
>I've noticed that sometimes, the first couple of photos taken with a new phone seem really good, but after a while, photo quality drops.
No, you haven't. Placebo. Eventually you just get bored and stop taking as many photos on you get used to the new tech.
>How do I buy a hone with lasting good picture quality?
They all stay the same as when you bought them.
>Also , is this the same sthick with digital cameras? How do photographers buy cameras then?
This is a question for .

>8th generation intel core i5/i7 processor
>FHD ips panel
>Touch and S-pen included
samsung.com/us/computing/windows-laptops/notebook-series-9/notebook-9-pen-13-3--np930qaa-k01us/

$1299

samsung.com/us/computing/windows-laptops/notebook-series-9/notebook-9-pro-15---256gb-ssd--np940x5n-x01us/

>8th generation intel core i5/i7 processor
>Radeon 540m
>FHD ips panel
>Touch and S-pen included

>1350

The only thing to want more from these two laptops is probably at least 4k panels. Probably not happening since Wacom won't license digitizers higher than 1080p atm. Quad Cores are nice though.

samsung.com/us/mobile/tablets/galaxy-book/galaxy-book-12--windows-2-in-1-pc--wi-fi---silver-sm-w720nzkbxar/
>7th gen dual core
>1440p SAMOLED
>S-pen and Touch

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x281, 15K)

For fruit company - wery much, because now no company buys new appel shit. They use either Windows machine, or even GNU/Linux ones.

What the fuck are you using to translate, Rakesh?

Sorry I am not Rakeej, I'm Rajeet

You must not know about the demographic crisis. You gotta lurk Jow Forums more

>Triggered

welcome to RSI and back problems

Weird way to say Microsoft Surface