TurkVsGreek

Know the difference

Attached: turkvsgreek.png (1080x920, 175K)

>reads the Quan

Fake. Roaches can't read. Even as the ottoman empire its Muslim population had a literacy rate of 2%.

Based

Attached: 1464727136155.jpg (1305x748, 87K)

>t. subhuman gook that didn't even exist until 1918

I like greeks more but greeks are the ones doing worse atm, and they lost half of cyprus, and they still let the istanbul meme live.

I wish the u.s would have done something for you guys to help reclaim cyprus, we are so cucked it hurts

Dear God all mighty.

Attached: 1523830880263.png (1600x1564, 1.36M)

Your ancestors came from the Middle East and Africa and replaced the native White Nordid (Aryan) inhabitans by mixing with them (that genocided them in the climate changed after ice age southern europe and with the newly adopted farming untermensch life style). Obviously at the point of the Greek civilisation the high casts were somewhat Nordid but the pleb was mostly middle eastern. The immigrants were of the Armenid race with Congid contributions. You live a life full of lies. There is little to 0 native european blood left in those terrains. And yes the entirety of Europe is admixtured in our times but southern Europe and especially Greece falls under the non-white category ( ancestry of the modern inhabitants consisting dominantly from non aryan people). Hope you will learn something.

Attached: 1432937688673.jpg (2336x1384, 976K)

no.

Attached: 1512685572512.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

While I agree the place has been somewhat kebabed you still see white greeks with non arabic features man

Greek vs muslim

Attached: tahrir-interfaith.jpg (592x408, 45K)

im gonna go on record and say turks are whiter than modern greeks

Greekd

Estonia has about 2 % of both SEA and EEA admixture and it has little to no effect on the inhabitant's apperance at all. Due to the positive towards the native european genes climate of the Baltic states the light features were kept very well. Same can't be said about skull morphology and body constitution on average but that's to be expected. Unfortunetely for you Estonia is still thousand times more european than modern Greece could ever dream of being. And the qualities that have to be met for a modern country to be considered white is 50 % + WHG ancestry plus a majority of people having light features. Estonia suits those categories perfectly. Modern Greece does not.

Greek haters hate white Greeks more than kebab'd Greeks. It's not about whiteness for them, it's about not having a claim to the Ancient Greeks.

It's the deranged pole LARPing as a nord yet again and claiming we wuz anakz n rekz

Talking out of the ass. Has zero clue of what he is saying.

Attached: 14591704_1319379631406430_4855726530334165067_n.jpg (217x190, 8K)

About the same thing. Surely differentiates regionally. However I like to take an individual approach. You can't judge a person based on the place they come from, however if it's place like modern Greece you are more liketly than not to see a non european phenotype.

Apparently the number three and boys are lucky in Greece, when I was a kid and on holiday with my two brothers all the Greeks would pat us on the head and that and laugh, is this a thing or was I just covertly molested?

he's just your average deranged nordicist

Attached: nordicism.png (687x736, 40K)

What I say is absolute, imbecile. You're talking to a person that actually has an immense understanding of what he talks about in addition to that. Not like I care for your opinion at any rate. Obviously you will defend your shitty claim until you drop.

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1087, 327K)

Just wanted to say you're doing the lords work my friend. Yes this is saged.

Are you sure it was me ?.You see I've not been posting on geo for much at all. And no I'm not LARPing as something that I already am - the descendant of the native european race. It is the legacy of all us WHG Europeans.

Attached: 1528311077613.jpg (1536x1118, 208K)

Btw what you called 'nordicism' for me is simply Europeanism. As the race that you are defending that contributed to the genetical derailment of Europe was a race of homosexual 160 cm tall gracile, dark eunuchs that sent their sluty daughters as the first use of biological weapon to stop the flow of evolution.
The race that I praise and feel drawned to is the hunter 2 m on average tall athletic master kin. You've clearly made your decision clear on which side are you.