New build has all these rgb lights

New build has all these rgb lights

>NZXT Cooler -> CAM
>GSkill Trident Z RAM -> Gskill RGB
>2x Zotac GTX 1080 Ti -> Zotac FireStorm
>ASRock Taichi X399 -> ASRock RGB (doesn't even launch)

Is there still no standard for this shit? If I literally just want to turn off all the lights at night before I go to bed, I have to launch 4 separate programs?

Attached: EG9M7cx.jpg (4032x3024, 2.04M)

>he fell for the RGB meme

Attached: 1523897380445.jpg (720x736, 32K)

this is not Jow Forumspcmr we don't appreciate your shit here

Attached: big dog.png (367x426, 159K)

just be yourself :^)

I didn't fall for it, it's just kind of unavoidable in the higher-end stuff.

Delete gay sidepanel you fucko.
Nobody is impressed by your ability to assemble a lego set that has lights on it, showing it off is cringe as fuck.

>I didn't fall for it
You clearly did.

>his mom doesn't buy him the expensive stuff

kek

that NZXT cooler needs proprietary software only available on windows to manage the pump speed..................

Or you could just buy a case without glass window. Manchild/10

dem fan grills tho

There are tridentz sticks without rgb at all. There are aios without rgb. There are gpus without rgb. Pretty sure you can disable board rgb in bios.

Not OP, but I like the LEDs. There does need to be a common protocol for them, but nothing all-encompassing exists at the moment.

ASUS Aura is the most promising, in my opinion.

what's up my fellow lgbqtRGBro. I also JUST'd myself
>nzxt hue and kracken -> CAM
>Gskill tridentz RGB + MB -> Anus Aura
>corsair LUX -> corsair utility engine
In CAM you have to set the color to black to turn it off. Aura at least has an on/off switch. Keyboard is fine because you have a physical button. The biggest buttfuck of all is that the aura software literally uses 5% of my 8700K to run the lights for just the RAM + MB. Honestly I keep them off 90% of the time.

Attached: IMG_0646.jpg (1080x1440, 201K)

>In CAM you have to set the color to black to turn it off.
Damn, that's odd. For my NZXT Kracken, CAM has LED on/off switches for both the logo and the ring.

I have those little switches too, but usually have everything "synced" or whatever. To turn everything off I would have to unsync and then toggle each switch for the kracken, fans, and light strips. turning them back on I would have to sync everything back up, so to work around this I just set the top level color to black

Attached: 1516137949284.gif (280x280, 2.89M)

Yea I don't have this problem. I have all black fans. Turned off the motherboard lights via UEFI.

Must suck to suck.

>I have all black
Must suck to cuck

Attached: 28685986_1650493745005192_6242787112822129873_n.jpg (295x364, 10K)

Sageru

Not exactly RGB but still have a thousand lights, have a monochrome build with white light accents that's powered entirely by a Corsair Commander Pro. Run everything through iCUE, good to go.

Just have to not be special and sperg out on every independent company that's out there if you don't want to use their special, better than their competitor's software.

must succ 2 zucc

2 zuck must succ

>combining +3 leds
Nice knowing you

Why there isn't a light FOSS program to control all kind of led with information get from reverse engineering proprietary softwares?

Attached: 991F45E9BB154064A89F42A663FB52DF.jpg (1127x750, 470K)