I am so fucking sick of these things. Over a course of only one year l already went through 4 of these things...

I am so fucking sick of these things. Over a course of only one year l already went through 4 of these things. Fucking 4. Please recommend me some better earphones that won't stop working after 2-3 months.

Attached: 57.jpg (802x802, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/samsung-earphones-tuned-by-akg--gray-eo-ig955bsegus/?cid=us_pla_google-8875160598-cam=US_IMECOM_PLA_Buy_MobilePhones
penonaudio.com/tin-audio-t2.html
mezeaudio.com/collections/all/products/meze-11-neo-iridium-earphones
i.ytimg.com/vi/zSTLI1WO4tQ/maxresdefault.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe buy something that isnt literally sold for 12 dollars

buying cheap shit like that is false economy, because you replace it so much you'll pay more than you would have if you bought a decent pair in the first place

Unironically Apple earbuds

JVC HA-FX8, best beater earphones imo. not the best sound quality, but especially cheap, rather durable and great for everyday commute from my experience

Sennheiser CX300 Problem solved....

That cable looks rather thin and not durable

Joke's on you for buying Skullcandy earbuds.
They're actually pretty durable but they sound like total shit because of the overblown bass.
Try spending more than $10 on earbuds next time.

I don't understand how anyone uses earbuds, I need some shit like pic related

Attached: c1400x840q75[1].jpg (1400x840, 43K)

The Xiaomi Hybrid Pro (non HD version) sounds good and have a breaded cable. So far they have been durable.

I bought a pair of even cheaper ones (Jib) and they're still fine after a year

Stop treating your stuff like trash and it'll last more

Chinkshit with a detachable cable will last you longer and not cost you hundreds of shekels. Only time you should spend that much on iems is for custom shaped ones.

Stop treating them like shit, faggot. I use the exact same one's because they're cheap and I like the nigger bass, and they last me at least a year. And I throw my shit around too. You can get them even cheaper at discount stores like Ross too.

>but they sound like total shit because of the overblown bass
>caring about earbud sound quality when they're meant for on-the-go use and are plagued by microphonics
Skullcandy are okay for the price, the sound quality is decent and isn't tinny, that's all that matters, spending anything beyond 15 bucks on earbuds is a complete waste of money

this, apple earbud have great sound quailty

a) Solder a new audio jack as that is the part that usually fails due to regular tear&wear.
b) get bluetooth headphones. No wires, no mess.
c) buy headphones with detachable cables. Wish I knew those were a thing 20 years ago, but the Illuminati lizard people kept hiding the truth so I would buy new headphones every 3 months. It's all a conspiracy.

>Skullcandy are okay for the price, the sound quality is decent and isn't tinny
There are much better options for $15, though. Options that don't drown the entire sound mix in blown-out bass.
You don't have to sacrifice sound quality for portability. And deliberately limiting yourself to just $15 is absurd anyway. It's like saying spending more than $150 on a laptop is a waste of money, because laptops are portable.

it looks so, but ive slept in them daily for more than a year now and they still look brand new without any issues at all. give it a go, it isnt expensive anyway

>b) get bluetooth headphones. No wires, no mess.
I hate to be "that guy," but there's no reason to buy wireless earbuds unless they're AirPods. Nobody wants to charge their earbuds nightly and pairing is a real bitch compared to just plugging in. AirPods have neither of those problems.
>c) buy headphones with detachable cables. Wish I knew those were a thing 20 years ago, but the Illuminati lizard people kept hiding the truth so I would buy new headphones every 3 months. It's all a conspiracy.
This. MMCX cables are amazing for this very reason. The problem is that earbuds with MMCX cables tend to cost a shitload.

>Sennheiser
Enjoy the fucked 3.5 plug after 12 months.

There was a startup that made IEMs with kevlar cables, but Fender bought them out and replaced the cables with regular thin ones

KZ ATE has it so do other chink IEMs.

I'm using a fucking ColYue E1 I saw on /csg/ for a year and a half and the thing still working flawlessly.

Attached: 1504926794079.jpg (800x800, 157K)

I held a pair of AKG Y20 (cost me 25€) for a solid two years, they were recommended as a good build quality and great sound quality model for their price range and they never really got worn off

they didn't even break or anything, I lost them after which I simply bought the same pair anew, you might wanna look into those

another thing, they look weird but they're actually very ergonomic and comfy, nother big plus there

>Rubber buds

Attached: x1ksxvq5.jpg (240x219, 7K)

>The problem is that earbuds with MMCX cables tend to cost a shitload.
Pic related: fifty bucks.

Attached: T2.jpg (749x468, 93K)

whatever happened to earbuds like these?
its so hard finding them in stores and i hate the canal earbuds that you have inject all the in your ear

Attached: jbl-tempo-earbud-earphones-medium_017db2aea42be8bee397c8ae4dfb7d32.jpg (300x300, 8K)

People stopped buying them after they realized those are trash and they hurt.

They hurt your ears so people stopped buying them which led to less people making them.

The headphones that came with my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 have held up nicely and sound fine!

Soundmagic e10c

Buy wireless ones, the cable can't break that way.

they dont hurt my ears

Not everyone has big earholes like you, ear guy.

Step aside OP.
Based JVC to the rescue.
P.S: Their earphone (over the head) variant is better at blocking outside noise and has better sound quality, only a couple of bucks more if you're interested.

Attached: jvc.jpg (1500x1500, 125K)

Here's what you do OP, buy a pair of IE80's or SE215's. And then never have to buy another pair of IEM's again, I've had my SE215's for over 5 years now. Best $100 I ever spent

>t. loose-canalled earslut

Are you fucking retarded? Get the fuck off my board you faggot pieces of shit

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (396x382, 41K)

*drops an airpod into a storm drain*

>using "action marks"
>2018
It's like im on tumblr

>It's like saying spending more than $150 on a laptop is a waste of money

So it's completely true? Damn I was hoping to spend more money on my next pair and have them last more than 6 months.

Attached: 1524278096180.png (453x500, 80K)

I feel you, man.
Bought 4 in ear buds (Remax brand) in the last 10 months. The L shape plug almost touchs my hip when I'm sitting down so after a while the damn thing starts to do weird things, probably because the cable fucks up

...are you new here?

Attached: 1457735951274.jpg (285x242, 34K)

No, but you are
now fuck off

Attached: .jpg (609x534, 50K)

If you're not opposed to Sony products, get the EX15LP. I bought mine at Wally World for $12 or so, but you can probably get them for less online, and they've lasted me two or three years so far. They sound better than other cheaper ones as well.

Is your name Hiro, faglord?

>spending anything beyond $15 on earbuds is a waste of money
but $10*4 makes $40

I've been using those for 2 years now (a single pair)

>being this clumsy
Sounds like you need to play some video games to improve your hand-eye coordination.

H-Hiro? Where?

Attached: 59.jpg (540x1080, 70K)

I have a shure SE-215(pic related) and i got to say... Pretty comfy

Attached: 10597567_800.jpg (661x600, 49K)

>4
lel I buy the same ear phones from wall mart every month with out fail, they're just cheap enough to not be bothered, (10) dollars, It's stupid hard finding anything decent in my shitty third world country, I have to do a bunch of shit to buy from amazon too.

I've legit bought like 20 something pair's.

KYS

Why'd you put the apostenphe on the word pairs?

Yuo're got an proplems?

samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/samsung-earphones-tuned-by-akg--gray-eo-ig955bsegus/?cid=us_pla_google-8875160598-cam=US_IMECOM_PLA_Buy_MobilePhones

here

Those look just like the ones that are free with the phone haha

>literally, unironically using "no u" as a defense
Jesus, just tap out

>implying earbuds staying in your ear has anything to do with hands, eyes or coordination

Sauce ?

Jibs are half-broken straight out of the packaging, rotate them even a few degrees in the port and they make this awful static sound, which is exemplified when walking around with your media player in your pocket. They also shortened the stems on the buds making them awkward to hold. They only last 6 months tops, and I'm someone who is generally careful with tech. I've gone through literally over a dozen of them in the past 3 or 4 years, thankfully I didn't have to pay for most of them because I kept my receipt though. The only reason I buy them is because they have decent bass for dirt cheap.

Consider the fact that they're free. With that in mind, they're not total shit.

All cables made from copper will degrade and fail, nothing can change this. Cables that are twisted like phone cord and thicker will last longer. Being easier on your cables will also make them last longer. Winding them up properly tend to increase their life.

Any earphones that has usb c and recommend?

penonaudio.com/tin-audio-t2.html

I've had these for a few week now and been loving them. Nicely balanced sound signature. Comfy. Can be worn either cable-over-ear or cable down.
I got what I suspect to be a newer product revision: As opposed to Penon's product pics and descriptions, my T2s shipped with a cable with metal barrel-type Y-splitter and MMCX connector housings moulded in clear plastic. Plus, instead of 3 pairs of silicone ear tips, it came with 6 pairs (2 different styles, S, M & L sizes for both).

I have inkd2s for well over 2 years and i use them regularly and have no issues. Maybe you are a clumsy fuck.

Then you're one of those unlucky deformed subhumans. Airpods have their design made for most common ear types, and they actually stay in for people with those.

Would you say the bass is good enough for a bass-head after sealing up those front vent holes?

I don't get why anyone would want to shove uncomfortable things into their ears. No earbuds never feel good for me. I only look at headphones with a headband and the headphone goes on top of the ear, not inside it. Much more enjoyable. They also don't get twisted and break so fast.

>skullcandy
Found your problem my dude

tfw bought apple earbuds and they broke within a month with good care..

Yeah... my cheap shit from the dollar store last years but I went through 3 of those skullcandy ink'd ones, they last 3 months tops for me before one side goes out.

KZ ATE on Amazon.

They are like $8 and sound better than $100 IEMs.

>Would you say the bass is good enough for a bass-head after sealing up those front vent holes?
What sort of bass-head are we talking about? Someone who likes their music with some added oomph, or for whom good sound is basically nothing but all bass all the time?

The latter - not without further EQing.
The former - most probably yes: covering the front vents with white tac brings up the bass quite tastefully, without making everything a boomy nigga base mess.

i just get big rubber ear pieces

they are pretty comfy.

What if you don't want hearing aids?

I meant the former, I currently use the Xiaomi Hybrid Pro, which has enough bass for an enjoyable experience. Thanks for the info.

Why the non HD version?

chroma sub-sampling

1 good driver > 2 tiny drivers
expecially at that size

mezeaudio.com/collections/all/products/meze-11-neo-iridium-earphones

This, is g retarded now?

The dollar ones generally die after like 3 weeks, but they're still cheaper in the long run

Wow... I don't think I've ever seen such sad waste of a quads & dubs combo. Sad.
Why settle for shitty sounding bottom-of-the-barrel junk you have to replace every couple of weeks when you could invest once in properly made, good sounding ones with a detachable cable, and then just swap out the cable if/when it breaks? MMCX-terminated cables can be ordered really cheap from China.

Attached: Spede naamapalmu.gif (240x180, 2.6M)

What kind of autism is needed to sperg out at any reference to a specific brand? You know it's possible to like one thing without being a shill for the entire product list of a company, right?

They're just jealous pajeets, don't mind them user

No prob!

You mean you got these, the earlier model Hybrids? i.ytimg.com/vi/zSTLI1WO4tQ/maxresdefault.jpg
I got those as well, and I think you'd be quite pleased with the T2s with covered front vents. I just did some quick comparing - they have similar amounts of low end but the T2s are simply much clearer and more refined sounding all across the board.

Ahh, yes. Gots me a pair on the way. Been a Kransen junkie for years and have left quite a few behind at job sites. The pain. Turned onto the kz's recently and finally had enough in the basket at amazon this morning. Anxious to get them, the Kransens are becoming unobtanium.

Apple headphones objectively sound like shit, anyone who likes them is a fucking kike and doesnt belong here

Yesss good goy, don't buy those apple earphones, buy our audiophile cans with 120% better audio quality!

You have actual mental retardation, Apple is owned by Jews you fucking shill

Yessss good goy, don't buy from those Jews, buy from us honest (((audiophiles))) instead, we know best!

Attached: lol.jpg (761x604, 215K)

Considering its an Apple product you're more likely to get regular AIDS.

Attached: 1458847650943.jpg (231x244, 19K)

>gets BTFO
>i-i didn't really care anyway
Embarrassing

Attached: 1523791547235.jpg (744x752, 72K)

keksteronis

mods are pretty based today

I've had my set for over 8 months now, and they still work fine.
They've been stretched, pulled on, folded, tangled, pocketed, and they still work fine.

Well your mom has been stretched, pulled on, folded, tangled, and pocketed for years so in reality they have nothing on her.

I use mine for like 1.5 hours a day and I charge them like once every 3 or 4 days. Try not being a retard