Ready to travel stand up

fastcodesign.com/90168628/the-airplane-saddle-is-a-standing-seat-for-super-economy-flight

Attached: Screenshot_20180423-223735.jpg (923x586, 164K)

We are all just cattle.

>he cant tolerate standing for an hour

you have to stand an hour before and after the flight too

I'd just pay the extra for the standard economy seat.

It's not a STUPID idea, it's the sort of thing you'd see completely unironically in some sort of retro-futurist scenario. It's a seat that takes less materials, takes up less space and while saving space actually solves the leg-room issue too.
The problem is that people like to sit down, it feels good to take the weight off your feet for a while, being supported under the crotch like this design does will have a real hard time becoming successful and popular because of that, the weight distribution being further back on the butt will feel very strange and off-putting.

did you never ride a bike?

Did you never ride a bike for seven hours straight without being an active healthy person? You're going to be uncomfortable eventually.

Sure wish I was a girl so that ball crusher there wouldn't be unbearably uncomfortable.

Also this. Thin the herd.

Attached: a7cb417dceb751ea7269dbb96ecf1225471e07f8.jpg (355x300, 64K)

I imagine this would only be on short flights, like two to three hours tops.
Any more would be totally unbearable.

id be surprised to see this avaliable for 7 hour flights
you should be fine for at least 2 hours if youre not obese
im completely fine with fat people having to pay more, they consume more than they use, which is a luxury, so they shouldnt have issues with fat chairs also being a luxury

Why can't they just put 2 or 3 laying people on top of each other?

Combine the two;

>Plane side opens up
>Arms connected to gantry collect loaded stand-seat groups
>Groups are slotted into plane horizontally

Having the aircraft just be a hollow cylinder with racking points and the arms mounted at the airport drastically improves the efficiency.

Yeah, why not a bunk bed type of thing?
It would be just as space efficient and much more comfortable.

not for american markets I take it?

Attached: fat_2264856a.jpg (480x300, 31K)

>ywn lie next to a qt for 7 hours
why even live?

Was about to say this. The fuck is their problem?

>Take away our leg room on flights so much that now you don't even get a real seat
Fuck me

>actually solves the leg-room issue too.

This is why I think it could be pretty comfy.

IMO they should make it more like a bar stool though.

Probably some safety issue with not being able to get out fast enough.

I wouldn't mind dying in a fire for that though,

i will use this shit only if they will remove all security shit, so it is like train.

I've ride a bicycle (with motor) and kick-scooter (with motor and no seat). And I can say, that kick-scooter is way more comfortable for long trips, that bike with its fucking seat and overall position.
t. (not )

you don't understand

this is the standard economy seat. you want to actually sit down? sorry goy thats the premium seat.

Attached: 1520096955990.png (300x325, 84K)

Attached: Ep1_alyx_stalker.jpg (1024x873, 749K)

God damn.
There are some games that have aged well (Diablo 2) And then there's Half Life..fuck me.

That's the difference between sprite based 2D games and texture based 3D games.

They should get rid of reclining seats in economy flights.
Fucking manlets stop raping my knees.

I guess it's not degrading enough. It makes sense economically and sounds more comfortable than even a reclining chair.

I guess it's not a bad idea for 1-2 hour flights.

STOP REMINDING US

Attached: bbc9380b5921536df17ebddf27226aea2cf8e51c_00.jpg (480x336, 27K)

What about infants? What about short people? What about tall people? Each seat would have to be vertically adjustable. This would never work in reality.

dont skip leg day and
this wont be a problem

You've never used a bus in a non third world shithole? There are few sits, usually reserved for kids, pregos and old people, and the average person stays standing up so the bus could easily accommodate 40 to 50 people

What happened to this? Did it reminded people too much of a slave ship?

Attached: sleeper_class.jpg (770x468, 106K)

>If airlines truly believe that are willing to trade

DOES ANYONE EVEN PROOFREAD THEIR FUCKING SHIT ANYMORE?

This would be 20/10.
I've done several transatlantic, and it is fucking nightmare, seats are specially designed to be not comfortable.

I don't know what kind of microbuses you're used to, but in my europoor shithole the buses accommodate 40 to 60 people with seating space alone, the aisles are good for at least another 40 on top of that.

Articulated bus? Didn't consider it seeing how the user I talked to clearly hasn't ever used a bus. Much less one of the rarer articulated ones.

I used to have to fly direct from Newark to Hong Kong once every other month or so for work. ~16 hours of fun, and they didn't always book me with comfy Asian carriers either. Only time in my life I've ever thanked god for being a manlet

I would do it for a domestic flight if they dropped the price enough. It's probably healthier for you too.

Attached: c-e1449607995527-970x683.jpg (970x683, 92K)

Any more would be cause for some people to sue due to contracting varicose veins since they have to take stand-up flights all day every day

Hah try to envision this nightmare during loading. Hell they don't even have armrests, this litterally worse than factory cow pens, at least they have their own personal space.

soon

Attached: 0e5f091cf5c6b3c2a20f78bfaec931ff.jpg (1564x992, 161K)

sure they do, by hitting the button that "corrects" everything, problem is that if the spelling was too far off, it could pick a different word than intended
>but that's not proofreading!
no, it's not. welcome to the future!

why not just do whatever they want but give all the passengers heroin so they will be comfy no matter what

I'd actually be okay with this.

>old slave airplanes were more comfortable on long flights than modern commercial airplanes

2-3 hours will be to much. 1 hour max and i'm a fit person.

>slave airplanes
fucking retardo

Thank god for regulation. This shit will never pass (((current))) safety standards.

Those seats look like they'd be really uncomfortable for anyone that wasn't rail thin. Would be better to have one person per berth, instead of two.

could your shithole country not afford slaver planes?

finally, fat fucks and manlets won't use planes. Eugenics at its finest

Why not just remove the seats entirely and throw in straps hanging from the roof? and fuck it call it and air bus while we're at it.

I just wonder, how do they (da mastas) feed them?

seriously just give everyone heroin
fuck this gay earth

the strong eat the weak

>no supports
>inches of wiggle room

You know, I think they'd lose more niggers this way than they'd deliver. Like if they delivered 10% I'd be impressed.

put some heroin in my dick retard

if i had heroin i wouldnt be trying to get the airlines to give it to me

for short flights sure, seems more comfy than standing up on a train for a few hours.

Never going to happen. Exit limits won't allow it.

I unironically wouldn't care if airlines sedated and packed my body if that made the airfare a bit cheaper desu

>only time I fly is for work
>my employment contract has that I have to be flown business class
to the back, peasants

Muh bawlz?

If there's potential market, airlines might have some of their planes refitted with half a dozen extra exit doors.

>Sure wish I was a girl
Didn't need the rest of the post.

whats your job?

It was just like cattle back then...or actually, transporting cattle is shit...literally.

You invested that the majority of your product doesnt goes to waste.

High Class Prostitute to be shitted on by the Shiek

subsea engineer

then shouldnt you take a submarine?

I get to the ship via helicopter unless I get cucked by bad weather, then I have to ride a crew boat

>he thinks it is only for an hour
enjoy those long flights overseas standing

>implying anyone would book a passage for an overseas flight on one of OP's seat
Airlines are not retarded, they wouldn't fit their long flight planes with the things from OP, they'd do it for shorter and intranational flights. I could see budget flights between two large hubs using these to charge even less.

in australia even our regular buses easily seat around 45-50, then standing room for 25-30

I've stood for the better part of 16hrs at my shit job flippin burgers alright. If I can do it you fags can fucking stand for a flight. Lazy pieces of shit. The only people who have any right to complain are the handicapped that are not capable of standing.

for short flights maybe, but they'd need really good air conditioning. wouldn't want to smell everyone else's BO so packed up.

looks comfy

Looks like Slave Ship with extra steps.

Attached: African_slave_ship_diagram.jpg (250x175, 24K)

>turbulence (or worse)

This should help a little bit with the ecological problem as well

>have turbulence
>become sterile

manlet detected

but just imagine the savings!!!

You can save a lot of money by not having children

holy shit! is that a slaver C-5 Galaxy?

There's a huge difference between standing in one place and walking around over the period of time. Not to mention, reading a book or doing whatever on the flight means holding the book up to your face without rest for hours. Or looking down and cramping your neck instead.

There isn't as much walking around as you think when it's really busy and you're just standing at a register taking customer after customer after customer, or standing at a grill all day. I'll grant you you do move a bit but there can be hours of basically standing in one place for the most part. Kills your legs at first but you get used to it.

Most intra-europe flights are often 2 hrs plus

(((THEY))) figured out how to put more people on same flight. By also increasing ticket price I bet.

But srsly this doesn't look compfy. Bad for disabled people and children. Bad for long flights. Bad for people.of non standard height.

The kind of people that are dumb enough to take use a mode of transportation that requires disarming, getting groped, and treated like shit obviously wouldn't mind spending hours in a cuck stand.

Attached: p8skt7l7sdi01.png (655x519, 442K)

Getting out quickly would be hard.

I think HL2 actually looks quite good (probably because actually good art direction and old school-ish lighting).

stupid idea why don't they do nigger cots instead?
side on like a slave ship and stack them to the roof I'd way prefer that to standard economy

Attached: 1524459191150.png (626x700, 399K)

Attached: 1495358088344.jpg (567x633, 58K)

I like riding bicycles, but the seat is by far the worst part of the experience. I can't help but think it's also harming my reproductive system, which is already fucked up.

Your seat isn't in the correct position if a scooter is more comfortable for long distance than your bike.