Hey, Jow Forumsents what can a degree offer me career wise

Hey, Jow Forumsents what can a degree offer me career wise.

Attached: 1521403781882.jpg (500x666, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/11/company-develops-nasal-ra_n_4256193.html
reddit.com/r/PetiteGoneWild/comments/8c39lx/21_f_snapchat_lanamoans_sexy_position/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An interview

Actual skills pay the bills, not what pieces of paper you have.

if pic is related u should try prostitution

If you're not an introvert go get a sales in IT industry. If you're an introvert then go for IT dev dept. Degree or diploma, they don't mean much shit.

Attached: Snickaloadeon.jpg (449x333, 125K)

It's a man's butt, a man's booty.

If you look like this from behind your career is already decided.

Yes, and?

Even better

Attached: 1511993102474.png (460x730, 520K)

shimapan don't look right on 3d

Get off my blue board with that shit nigga.

Wrong

Is more important that water.

BRAAAAPPP

and thats a good thing

Attached: 1523893746379.jpg (640x360, 29K)

More opportunties and job stability

Attached: 25b89241d5daa3ee0b643126afab081c2b96fec22d8374f3525b0f64ef45853e.jpg (450x314, 45K)

Your application won't go directly in the bin

I knew from the beginning and this changes absolutely nothing.
Only girls (male) have good taste in programming socks and patsu.

Attached: 1519027017973.jpg (675x1200, 118K)

>What can a degree offer me?
Permission to be someone else's wageslave

It's not a man, how much you faggots want it to be. kys
Also, reminder that a thread died for this autistic thread. The absolute state of nu-Jow Forums...

I'M A WARRIOR

Attached: 1518557372646.png (800x469, 518K)

Actuary, just learn math + statistics.
Note avoid shithole CS.

I likes ya, and I wants ya.

Attached: deardiary.jpg (600x809, 139K)

what the hell is that thing? it's the second time I see it posted here

huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/11/company-develops-nasal-ra_n_4256193.html

better than you imagined right

me, I've found w all the half-baked self-proclaimed "devs" out there, disappointing employers, than a degree kind of speaks "proven" now.
However, I think an AA at a JC + some Udemy certs may go just as far w far less debt.
Depends on your senpaitachi financial ability.

/thread

There is a degree in prostitution? Where can I sign up?

Attached: 8e702c3e928c56f73f738c1.jpg (640x1136, 58K)

Now we gonna do dis the easy way, or the hard way. The choice is yours.

>Also, reminder that a thread died for this autistic thread. The absolute state of nu-Jow Forums...
"If the thread died then the thread is dying anyway." - wise user.

>go to school to gain skills
>show proof you have skills with pieces of paper

Never EVER let people tell you education doesn't do anything, if it wasn't for college I wouldn't have my current IT job.

Attached: 1507078372027.png (645x729, 45K)

It's a start, but at the end the portfolio is what matters that get you the right job. The papers are just an extra weight that gives you a good starting pay. Now more and more employers look away from the papers because every season there is a new batch of fresh kids off the block holding a piece of paper.

where did i miss the whole thing about "programming socks"?

>you will never feel the softness of her thighs
>half of you don't even know what that means since you've never felt the softness of a woman

I find it difficult to believe that that waist would have a Y chromosome.

I agree
My portfolio weighs more than my ed all the time, gets more questions, opens more doors.

//thread

Since so many people get degrees, it is becoming the bare minimum. If you don't have a degree, they wonder if you're dumb, lazy, autistic, or all 3.

Did you not read the part that mentions I actually hold a job? Dumb wojak poster.

More money so you can bang girls like this

I realize that after 7 years working after graduation. The paper just a front page for the resume or probably the filler content of my resume. My external hobby/curriculum certs weighs more than my major. You'd be supprised companies have more better conversation if you have some non job related certs, working in a company is dull as fuck when everyone have the same damn certification. It's what makes you unique stands out, it show's you approach life in different ways. If they just demands only cert then enjoy working with a bunch of pajeets.

>If you don't have a degree, they wonder if you're dumb, lazy, autistic, or all 3.
If the employeer only see things one sided like that, you're about to enter the shit storm work enviroment. Not all employer created equal, same goes to employee.

sorry, gayfag
reddit.com/r/PetiteGoneWild/comments/8c39lx/21_f_snapchat_lanamoans_sexy_position/

Too bad. No homo tho.

Not him, no one denies certs give jobs. But if a "job" is what you want you might as well go flip burgers assume the next 5 years most fast food didn't change their burger flippers to robots. Some of us here actually trying to explain you need more than cert to achieve better work life.

Interviewers know that piece of paper proves nothing. The entire point of the interview is to validate you have the skills needed. Recruiters shouldn't even be looking at your education, they should be looking at your portfolio or references.

I never graduated highschool, let alone college. Despite having no accreditation or certification my current job title is "software engineer", I've been doing this for over 5 years for multiple companies now. My first contract was for a well known company and they didn't even ask me about my past, all we talked about was potential problems with their existing project and what approaches I would take to solve them.

I make enough money in a day to pay my monthly bills. I can't imagine how terrible my situation would be if I was in student loan hell and wasted all my years at an actual school instead of learning on my own and spending time implementing projects of my own.

I'm sure it works for some people but I know for a fact it's not required for success.

hah

Recruiters, hiring manager, and interviewers will almost never overlook a degree for anyone with under 5 years of professional experience.

A bunch of people have no degree but have legitimately good skills. But there are far more people who have skills at or above that level that also have a degree. They'll almost always take the latter.

Is there something similar to Western Governers University that doesn't require you to be an American? Seems like a really cushy option to be able to get a fully accredited degree in a couple of months all online. Bastards don't take anyone overseas anymore, and moving to the US sounds like a pain.

>A bunch of people have no degree but have legitimately good skills. But there are far more people who have skills at or above that level that also have a degree. They'll almost always take the latter.

You're not wrong but read . As i said, cert alone is not enough. No one can denies cert have it's usefullness. In order to be the "cream of crop" you need to go beyond cert. If based on OP's post he either shows me he's a really fresh fish for a bully as an employer or someone who thinks having a cert is a end all solution to job problems. Then you have these babies complaint why they can't land a job on top MNCs despite having a "cert". Then you have special cases (no offense) like this who started running before walking and yes people like him exists 1 in a 100k.