Kent has an undergraduate degree in journalism from Louisiana State University. Prior to her appointment as Federal CIO...

>Kent has an undergraduate degree in journalism from Louisiana State University. Prior to her appointment as Federal CIO, she served as a principal of the banking and capital markets advisory team at EY Financial Services Office in Dallas, Texas.

So a tech illiterate female? Good job, America! Good job...

After appointments such as a tech illiterate pajeet for head of the FCC and Rudy fucking Giuliani as unironical cybersecurity adviser, this comes as a non-surprise.

The Trump administration is definitely the worst for technological progress in decades...

Attached: KentPic1.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

I used to work for chief information officer group, doesn't surprise me it's run by someone with a journalism degree.

That's how it goes. "Administrative experience" is often considered more important than actual tech experience when it comes to management.

It cuts both ways though... I once had a male client who was hired to manage an IT support team. His previous experience? Managing the Tire and Lube center at Walmart. Why? "Leadership experience"

She's an executive, not a doer, so the qualities she needs is to lead a team of people.

But Ernst and Young is pretty heavy on technology, so she has probably had experience leading teams of people who lead technical people.

phht. All she knows how to do is spit buzz words in meetings. I dunno why this skill is so highly regarded these days.

I'm a CPA at EY, most of my friends work at one of the Big Fours. EY's got the shittiest technology of all the Big Fours.

>REEEE tech illiterates
No different than this board, desu. Most people here have no fucking clue, and still think they are entitled to raise their opinions.

digits

I wouldn't say most have no clue, I'd just say they're edgy teenagers who wanna be different and contrarian, which is why they pretend to be experts in fringe pseudo-tech like Linux, vi, emacs, Haskell, functional programming, LaTeX, etc., and pretend that knowing any of that shit actually makes you superior technologically-wise in any way. Nobody really uses any of that in the real world, but that's exactly the appeal for most Jow Forums-tards.

>Nobody really uses [Linux] in the real world,
Thank you for proving my point, no fucking clue it is!

It's just as bad to have an autistic nerd as your supervisor. They have no capacity to delegate tasks, not enough social deftness to defend themselves or their employees from conniving middle managers, and may lose the plot at certain points regarding scope and deadlines.

>all tech-literate people are autistic nerds

Attached: mistake.png (123x49, 3K)

That job is to dodge questions from the press

You don't want a sperg up there

In fact, the less specific she can be on any subject, the better

Problem is women can't lead.

I agree they wanna feel special or “intelectual”
>Look at me I installed Gentoo and everyone knows its super hard!

Give her a chance; she haven't fucked up anything yet. And what does a manager need to know! Most things are done through the people working under her.

Cope hard brainlet. My favourite professor who I looked up to used Gentoo and was a major contributor to Enoch Linux. I work as a quant at a prop trading firm and we use Gentoo with a custom kernel for simulating of trade order execution. Also back when I was at Google, the laptops they gave us had Gentoo on them, but they installed a GUI for the brainlets over at sales. Companies that want to develop custom distros especially in the embedded industry fork Gentoo. Your router probably runs a very old edition of Gentoo. Android 1 was a Gentoo fork for the arm architecture.

You cannot type simple commands in the terminal and go around crying waaah waaah Gentoo is useless. Stay in your lane disgusting piece of shit normie.

Attached: copehardbrainlet.jpg (231x218, 6K)

If she does a bad job this will be just another case against female leadership.

This.

> The Trump administration is definitely the worst for technological progress in decades...
> implying the government is necessary for “”””””””””“””progress””””””””””””””

Well, journalists, if they are good, are meant to get invested into topics quickly. In theory this shouldn't be that bad of a problem, but her CV is just putting me off. Lucky i don't live in a third world country like the US where journalistic excellence is fox news