I'm not installing Gentoo

Hey Jow Forums, newfag here,

I've sort of fallen for the minimal meme but I'm lazy and don't want to spend time on a timesink OS. Is there any active minimal linux distros that I could use or any minimal, microkernel OSs? Preferably either option would have decent software support (text editor, c compiler, haskell compiler, python, etc).

Attached: and_i_still_distro_hop.png (1965x1417, 169K)

debian netinstall

Attached: linux OS inheritances.png (1098x5000, 2.71M)

> Is there any active minimal linux distros that I could use or any minimal, microkernel OSs?
you dont know what the fuck you're asking

Wew. Only Debian and Redhat and Fedora core are purebloods. The others are all degenerate racemixing scum that should be purged.

lol at the ubuntu explosion

anything but debian and slackware is useless
if youre a neet with time to rice take something arch based and if youre not serious about minimal and need ease of use then take fedora or open suse

Also Slackware.

This, debian netnstall can be set up very quickly. The installation itself takes under 15 minutes.

lichrly fpbp

Gentoo too

Install Void

>there are christian, muslim, and satanic forks of ubuntu
But why though?

Attached: super mario land dx.jpg (3024x4032, 978K)

>SUSE was initially based on Slackware
yet another reason why openPEPE > *tips fedora* and nooboontu

I love you user.

SuSE was the original noobuntu.

>Yellow Dog
I want backstory of this distro name.

Also
>red flag

Alpine Linux.
39 MB download for VM version.
Yet it stays usable as fuck.

Debian goes way back and it's still an excellent distro in current year. Why even bother with anything else?

Attached: 1521571129399.png (680x340, 109K)

You could try Alpine, but what you actually want is probably something like SuSe or Fedora.

Because systemd

this

>muh systemd bloatware.
If you really care about a service manager so much you won't choose a distro, you really do deserve the rope user.

Just get Arch

Not him, but the worst part about it is how idiotic Debian's decision was.
They literally chose systemd because it would become too hard to package Gnome without it.

Any distro that makes fundamental changes for ridiculous reasons like that is not worth using.

Not enough packages.

>SuSe
it is paid. OpenSUSE is gratis

>pass user

Attached: tonyfaggot.jpg (900x478, 257K)

There's manjaro community builds that come with pre-configured i3 and the likes.

Then just install wal and you'll never need to bother ricing.