Case Fans

Case Fans, Sorry /g but im going to need more images from you. POST EM. i will start!

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (600x361, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/dLwNq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Spins up and turns itself off before hitting 600RPM because case is now cold enough.
I know it's not right to put high static pressure fans as case fans but I just can't hate a fan that only needs to be on maybe 10-15 seconds per day.

Attached: nf-f12-pwm-large.jpg (2598x3244, 810K)

Attached: IMG_9129.jpg (1680x1260, 641K)

Do I need extra case fans for this build?
pcpartpicker.com/list/dLwNq4

Attached: Pic131.jpg (1000x667, 320K)

I made a really stupid mistake. The ceiling fan on my case broke, I assumed it was a 120mm fan and promptly ordered a replacement. Turns out I was wrong, the fan I had before was bigger. I did, however, manage to jerryrig the 120mm fan into place for now, but I do want to acquire the proper fan to fit this. What size fan do I need?

Attached: 120mm.jpg (3133x2801, 1.65M)

Attached: 14-1080.3467859750.jpg (1618x1080, 292K)

going for eloops when i upgrade

Attached: eloop.jpg (1280x1280, 90K)

The case should come with two. You could try it out at first, if the temps are sufficient then there is no need for more fans, other than for looks.

Most likely 140mm

do yourself a favor and buy a R7 2700X with a cheap Mobo since you aint even go for the K-model.

I just bought a 200mm Noctua and it's the toughest feeling fan I've ever held. I'm running it at 100% speed and it's completely inaudible too.

Attached: 20180424_224007.jpg (1259x1283, 1024K)

>glossy fan

I wonder why this isnt more common.

Attached: 51V9bE3EZjL.jpg (450x450, 41K)

I'm actually considering that fan for my enthoo pro case. But i'll need to paint the frame white to match my black/white theme.

Core V21 here, that fan is behind a massive filter and grate so thankfully I can't see it at all. I hate the Noctua colour scheme to the point where I avoided getting a DH15.

Attached: 20180424_230311.jpg (1440x1508, 1.5M)

At what temp would you consider getting more fans?

not him, but you should fill up all of the fan slots that your case can handle, because why not? Even if your PC has good temps already, more fans the better.

Can we all agree that this is the sexiest fan design?

Attached: ek-vardar-f1-f2-f3-f4-120_front_800_6.jpg (800x533, 86K)

*block your path*

Attached: FG022CM_111210_800x800[1].jpg (800x800, 113K)

*teleports behind u*

nothin personnel kid

Anyone else think these slim fans are cute?

Attached: scythe_slip_stream_120mm_slim[1].jpg (600x382, 37K)

>he doesn't have an HDD fan

Attached: scythe_100mm_hdd_fan[1].jpg (400x418, 25K)

Attached: Small (8 of 12).jpg (565x434, 70K)

Thinking of getting a core V21 here, why did you replace the stock 200mm fan? was it shit?

Currently have 2x blue LED fans as intake, came preinstalled in my case. One of them is starting to rattle, the other has a dead LED.
Any recommendations for good 3+ fan packs? Where do I buy fans for cheaper than they usually retail for? Pic related is the fan support of my case.
I don't really care for RGB, I just want good fans. I know of Vardars, Gentle Typhoons, and Maglevs, but they're all fairly expensive for fans.

Attached: muh fans.png (625x142, 4K)

Probably increased mass

Considering to replace my case shitty fans. Any recommendations on setup?

Get noctuas and set them up like your stock case fans. 1 or 2 intake upfront + 1 intake over the CPU. Always have more intake take removal, it's fine to have 3 intakes and no extraction fan.

It broke, so maybe? Nothing wrong with it before that happened though.

Jow Forums has sunk again you idiots don't know shit about fans

Attached: GentleTyphoon-D1225-AP11_01.jpg (800x600, 191K)

How do you manage to stay alive?

Overpriced.

Get the XL fans and some fanslicks and save some money. Ask me how I know.

Why would someone willingly buy eyesores and riddle their pc case with them? Why?

Noctua forgot to copy the jagged edges near the fan hub for the A12x25

i put one in my core v1, so i could go full poo, and I wanted everything pwm it's a fair bit quieter

>Why would someone willingly buy eyesores and riddle their pc case with them? Why?

Some people are not manchildren that have to look into their PC.
I build my PC and the next time I see what is inside is either when I clean the case, switch hardware or when something breaks.

So roughly, I look into my PC once per year and I only care about air flow and loudness, so Noctua fans are good on both fronts.
Then again, I am not an infantile grownup, so this may all differ for you.

None, my computer is fanless.

>TFW your PSU has a fan for emergencies that never switches on, but you can't say "fanless", only "silent" since its there.

The colors are perfect.

I've got some Bitfenix fans on my HAFX case. Got one 200mm and one 230mm intakes and a 140mm outtake. I want to like them but they are fucking noisy.

I'm using only Arctic freezers. They can be plugged into each other so all my fans do the same percentage.
Only downside is the noisy startup test.

>2 Blue LED fans
You don't need that much cooling. Get at least 1 red LED fan to give your PC a performance boost.

Chinkshit coming through

Attached: 01[1].jpg (800x480, 55K)

Attached: Cougar-Challenger-Review_20120918_0864DxO.jpg (3504x2336, 1.35M)

LEDs 4 ur pleasure

Attached: 863129d1447443754-review-enermax-t-b-vegas-quad-120-180-mm-welcome-fabulous-t-b-vegas-grosser-vegas. (1680x1260, 1.3M)

Should I get Silent Wings 3 140mm or whatever the Noctua equivalent is for case fans?

cougar is so fucking underrated
they're easily my favorite brand

Just found out this exists.

Attached: 51SVKIurRUL.jpg (500x500, 47K)

I have that case. Dont think I will upgrade ever again as it's so modular.

sorry for poor language, English isn't my native language

I have both had experiences with Noctua and Be Quiet. But please keep in mind, that while a fan can be completely silent outside of the case, its sound can drastically change when placed at a fan grill or dust filter, as those introduce a fuckhuge amount of resistance/turbulence.

I currently have both have Silent Wings 3 (expensive) fans and Pure Wings 2 (cheap) and they are both very nice. (in Fractal Design Meshify C and Define R5 respectively)

I'm using the Silent Wings 3 ( two 140mm intake and one 120mm on CPU cooler) and they are literally inaudible. I'm running them at like ~650RPM in my SSD only computor.

I'm using the Pure Wings 2 in my computor with hard drives and you can't hear them at ~650RPM even without a hard drive (only if you put your ear right next to it. There is however a slight sound from the motor if you listen at a very close distance, but can't hear if further than a foot away.

As for Noctua, I had one of their 120mm fans back in the days and it was very quiet indeed. I have tried their new 140MM premium fans but they produced a grossly horrible ticking/clicking sound at low RPM (10000000 times worse than the Pure Wings 2).

But I mean, you could probably have any fan and run at low RPM (either via motherboard fan control) or a dedicated fan controller, or one of those 12V to 5/7V adaptor cables. I have a bunch of different fans and they are all relatively quiet at low RPM

If your country has good return policies (read: you can return opened products within X amount of days without a reason), then you could just buy a bunch of different fans and find the right one for you.

Sorry for long answer, but I don't want to be the bad guy if your expectations are higher than the outcome of your purchase. Everything is subjective (some people are okay with reference graphics cards doing 2000RPM while I would instantly commit suicide if I was forced to be near one of those)