/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user's RUIZU X02 screen has a fucked up hue after he flashed it with AGPtek firmware has it fixed with the help of others • user reviews some items and expands upon his review • user still likes his Mi Box TV after a year of use • user receives Chink Famicom • user fakes some amiibos • user gets a T12 tip soldering kit • Xiaomi makes overpriced mechanical watch • user posts Mi hat • user received some bluetooth earbuds posts review • user just got his first mech keyboard • user gets a yellow tie for 26 cents • user mods his Xiaomi DaFang camera to remove botnet Previous thread

Attached: csg neon.png (1337x757, 700K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Mini-3-5mm-Jack-Microphone-Lavalier-Tie-Clip-Microphones-Microfono-Mic-For-Speaking-Speech-Lectures-2/32797825745.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7giGHg
aliexpress.com/item/Firmware-Below-3-6-Original-USA-3G-WiFi-Motherboard-for-Playstation-PS-VITA-PSVITA-PSV-1000/32861988387.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.L8SRHR
gizmochina.com/2013/07/07/soten-t70-hugeroke-rugged-android-tablet-with-ip67-certification/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone posted a Taiwanese clothing shop once, does anyone still have the link?

Anyone know some good noise cancelling headphones? Like the VE monks of noise cancelling headphones?

What dragon dildo should I get for 100€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
> Kelvin
> Nox
> Blaze
Kelvin has a knot, Nox has a bulged base, Blaze has a thicker shaft overall.

Attached: eqFKsNb.jpg (1000x977, 113K)

Any legitimate reason he may need this or should I just keep ignoring the chinkery chink?

Attached: My_AliExpress_Manage_Orders_-_2018-04-24_21.58.44.png (1115x960, 66K)

My homtom ht37 pro case turned up today, its shockingly decent for the £3 I paid for it, also got a chink razor and some blades last week, mini review in the next post.

Attached: IMG_20180424_210130_851.jpg (3168x3291, 1.25M)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Taiwan, is in fact, Chinese/Taipei, or as I've recently taken to calling it, China plus Taipei. Taiwan is not a country unto itself, but rather another region of a fully functioning Chinese system made useful by the Mao Zedong, Xi Jinping, the people's liberation army and and a lot of corruption as defined by the PRC.

Many capitalists run a modified version of the PRC system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the region of China which is widely separated today is often called "Taiwan", and many of its inhabitants are not aware that it is basically the Chinese system, developed by Mao Zedong.

There really is a Taiwan, and these people are living on it, but it is just a an island of the China which they belong to. Taiwan is the region: the island in the system with political separatists that try to remove it from the rest of China. The island is an essential part of a a country, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete Chinese system. Taiwan is normally used in combination with China: the whole country is basically China with Taiwan added, or Chinese/Taipei. All the so-called "Taiwan" mentions are really mentions of Chinese Taipei.

Also, got some other chink stuff. The helping hand - it might help and a powerbank. Too bad it's the wrong model, so I'll have to deal with this too.

Attached: chinkshit5674287.jpg (2088x1566, 1.34M)

The mingshi copy of the merkur future is pretty great, got a clean shave with no cuts using the aliexpress dorco blades pictured, the cloud blades where alright but only lasted about 2-3 shaves and tian Li's have not been used yet. The seagull cheap blades from Ali where pretty shit however.

Attached: IMG_20180424_210152_328.jpg (1507x2891, 614K)

autism/10

funny/5

Just a side node, could we rename these into Chinese Shit General? I know it's not meant to be offensive and it's the typical Jow Forums joke but be mindful that it can be offensive to some people.

someone can recommend me a good chink thermal paste for my shitty laptop? i bought some shitty thermal paste in my city, and now i get messages from the cpu being too hot.

You sure? There hasn't been any rumor let alone announcements suggesting that. And outside of last year's 8 they usually don't release anything until Sept-Nov.

hmmm

Attached: file.png (383x474, 38K)

gd900, beware of fakes tho

You trying to get $500 free by chinking the chinks?

you have to go back

It's DHL not Chink post.
It will be there pretty quickly.

the store doesn't actually have it in stock, real DHL is 13 days to here
they're betting they can wait for release, get in stock, ship, deliver within 30 days

I already made my order but I'll repost anyway in case anyone has any comments:
>Anyone have recent experiences with ordering powerbanks / batteries to Europe? I'm in Finland and both Gearbest and Banggood say they won't ship powerbanks here. There's some stores on AliExpress that do offer shipping to here but I'm worried the package will get stopped at the border or something.

Do the chinks produce decent hard-drives to put in the closet for back-up or will it inevitably be defect?

>16 days until Redmeme Note 5 starts shipping
the wait is killing me and my current phone is on its last legs

Attached: 1497280900260.jpg (312x345, 21K)

Received my Mijia Wiha today, not that great really. Box is unnecessarily heavy, scratches easily, comfort and function were sacrificed for form in a lot of places. There are also some retarded design choices (such as the positioning of the engraving).
I have a NANCH kit coming up after some user recommended it, I'll report when it comes.

backage in bosd :DD

Attached: backage.jpg (1000x1333, 317K)

>Anyone receive their bootleg Hitler lego yet?
Nope, but my Lady Knight to make into Murdoch-chan did. It's the Lego I wanted least! Oh well, I'm sure rest will be in soon.

>Any legitimate reason he may need this or should I just keep ignoring the chinkery chink?
Check your previous orders. If that one was canceled then you have or will be refunded for it, and should place a new one if you want the product.

It's regulation due to hazards batteries have. Probably the ones that can send it are from warehouses outside China. It also depends on your country. I tried so reply to you yesterday but Jow Forums was down

They do that for you to track the order via Ali.

Got a link to the Lego Hitler?

nooooo

I think he knows that but he's asking if he should try the Ali sellers and try his luck.

FWIW I also was interested in a Xiaomeme powerbank. Out of about 15 Ali sellers only 2 claimed they could ship to Canada. I messaged one and asked if he could ship to Canada and if they can write "phone parts" or something like that. He wrote back yes they send to Canada and could do something like that.

Never ordered because I really don't need a powerbank that badly and because it still seemed risky. I wasn't sure if something got seized at the border whether Ali would refund me.

Enlighten Kit #1708 is the Hitler (assassination) kit.
#1706 is the Zyklon B shipment hijacking set

you can import batteries/powerbanks/cells just fine, they just cant be shipped via air mail and have to come by boat
if there is some kind of draconian laws in your eu country, you might want to consider ordering from an online store inside the eu (like powerplanetonline)

>order cancelled
>want tracking number but don't want to open a new order
It's like you want to be CHINKED by them.

He's right. The teenage edgelord racism in the general name attracts the wrong kind of people and dissuades worthwhile commentators from joining our community.

my anker soundcore 2 just came but there is a noticeable faint static crackling sound in the background when the speakers are active

fugggg

Attached: IMG_20180424_151033[1].jpg (4160x3120, 2.76M)

>dissuades worthwhile commentators from joining our community.
good, they should fuck right off

>It's regulation due to hazards batteries have.
Yeah, I know that. The listing I bought from said it ships from China. Will be interesting to see what route it takes. My guess is they'll send it to one of the countries that does accept lipo batteries by air and then ship it by land the rest of the way.

I did check the buyer feedback and there was some recent ones from my country which is a good sign.

also this mic which is pretty solid for 3 bucks...

Attached: IMG_20180424_150803[1].jpg (3120x4160, 2.59M)

Exactly, they do that so you can check your tracking number via the page, they can send a tracking number but you will find it a bit harder to dispute. Hell, they have refunded me that 0,01 dollars
I don't think any rational Poster on Jow Forums minds that kind of name,
Most likely lie on the package or send them via sea.

Interference? An issue with a resistance?

link?

I think it might be some hw issue because even when the on/off sound plays you can hear it too. It is bearable for party music/tv, but I hoped for more. Let's see how the customer support on their official aliexpress store is

not really a tech expert here

Okay, it's fucking hilarious but under no circumstances I'll pay 15 burgers for the whole thing. How do I get just Hitler?

Ids CFRP boddle cages :DDD

Attached: backage (2).jpg (1500x1125, 1.06M)

it was on sale though
>aliexpress.com/item/Mini-3-5mm-Jack-Microphone-Lavalier-Tie-Clip-Microphones-Microfono-Mic-For-Speaking-Speech-Lectures-2/32797825745.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7giGHg

Dunno, I spent $40 on the Zyklon set, the "assassination" set (will be a reverse-assassination when im done), a pack of generic WW2 German soldiers and accessories and a "Lady Knight" (batman figure) to turn into Murdoch-chan

Well, don't forget to post when you're done. I'll keep a closer eye on the threads.

>implying you have anything to say that's worth recording

Record it and record something else that sounds good. Usually, it's circuitry, easy to repair, ask for a full refund and jet them negotiate and with the refund fix it and profit.

lads
Redmi 4X or Redmi Note 4 to replace a broken Redmi Note 3 Pro?

Just wondering, why not the 5?

Sorry for being an autist, but I dislike the rounded corners and 18:9 aspect ratio :(

he didn't buy one with electrofagmetic shielding so now it's OFF THE CHARTS.

Redmi Note 4, make sure it's the Snapdragon version

The current order isn't canceled. I wasn't refunded anything. Only the shipment failed, since at first he gave a fake tracking number which expired before he sent anything. If anything, opening a new order for 0.001 seems like it would be harder to dispute and get back my money.

what is the chance they will send me a new one? I don't want to spend a lot of time trying to repair that shit

Both are a downgrade.

After using the full-screen gestures on a mix 2 I would never get capacitive buttons or onscreen nav buttons again.

RN5 atleast has SD636 which is actually faster and not slower than SD650.

you also have to go back

can we expect another xiaomi notebook pro soon ?

thanks lad

>After using the full-screen gestures on a mix 2 I would never get capacitive buttons or onscreen nav buttons again.
I actually prefer having capacitive buttons on smartphones as a choice; I plan to change the ROM to something more stock android-like, so I wouldn't be using any screen gestures.

>RN5 atleast has SD636 which is actually faster and not slower than SD650.
this is interesting
thank you for the info

This
It's really good IMO,battery life is stellar and the screen is really good too.
MIUI is not too cumbersome.

If you decide to buy a screen protector,buy the right one(check reviews) because some don't play well with the 2.5D glass edges.

Should I buy this? I find the samething on ebay for more than twice the price.
aliexpress.com/item/Firmware-Below-3-6-Original-USA-3G-WiFi-Motherboard-for-Playstation-PS-VITA-PSVITA-PSV-1000/32861988387.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.L8SRHR

>Both are a downgrade.
Not really, battery life, display and camera is better on the Note 4 compared to the RN3P. True, SD650 is faster than SD625 but real life performance is indistinguishable between the two outside of gaming. So overall RN4 is the better buy.

This is a general about cheap chink shit from China, why do we need "worthwhile contributors"? The only thing needed is periodic updates to the infographic and wiki.

>The only thing needed is periodic updates to the infographic and wiki
and who the f*ck do you think is going to do that, if not worthwhile contributors? Aren't there other boards you people can go to and indulge your love of edgy racism without getting in the way of serious adult discussion of Chinese shopping?

Are you the original chinese shopping autist or just a chink rip-off?

Using any tracking site (track17,aftership, bpost..) shows like the item is from EU, only using flyt tracking shows that it was from China which is correct.
My question is, does banggood send packages usually like that with label altered on the package to fool customs/avoid taxes/ w/e they are doing? I had one package sent via bpost from china with label looking like it was from EU but that wasn't banggood.

Fuck off retard
You need to go back. Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1522812265604.png (1019x720, 1.22M)

Your kind isn't welcome.

>f*ck
you have completely blown your cover, go away redditor

Why do these people even come to Jow Forums? They come here and start demanding that people who have always been here change or go elsewhere. Whats the point? If you don't like it, don't come here. Fuck off.

Cease breathing.

its just a reddit friendo fetching for (you)s

How do I install pic related. Wtf is acc

Attached: -13946164912094415841.jpg (960x960, 195K)

I'm sorry that having a safe space to be racist is more important to you than attracting high-quality discussion of the Chinese shopping experience.

Real adults can afford nice things and won't ever come here. You'll soon realise this entire general is populated by third worlders, children, and broke college kids who blew their entire monthly student loan on weed and cheetos yet still want a new phone.

Attached: D55E8B16-93DE-46F9-9F27-9A9BC2D0FAD4.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

That is some high tier shitposting my friend, nice work.

Attached: 532.jpg (339x300, 16K)

Why do these people even come to Jow Forums? They come here and start falling for low quality bait that people who have always been here know to ignore. Whats the point? If you can't lurk more, don't come here. Fuck off.

Name a single place with higher quality discussion than us

Attached: 1498475052780.jpg (501x585, 38K)

The only reason normies don't buy chink shit is because if anything they're only aware of the existence of wish.

Thank you. Definitely a good haul of (you)s this time, though I think it's mostly just from one person trying too hard to fit in and who really ought to lurk more.

Attached: 1512755431218.jpg (1300x900, 158K)

Updooted my fellow compatriot xD

You really think a grown adult with a reasonable income is going to choose a Teclast tablet which blows up in their hands six months after purchase over a refurbished iPad direct from Apple?

Is Mi Band 2 still the only chink smart band worth getting?
Lost mine a while back. Want something that can do decent sleep tracking.

If you want to argue at least put in just a tiny amount of effort.

best chink box for running kodi?

racists and europoors btfo. maybe if you guys werent neets you could afford quality products that dont take 2 months to arrive.

thanks user. i'll report back in 2 months if the messages disappear.

accelerometer

Place the new order and dispute the old one.

DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE !

im guessing you bought the Tin Audio T2 t at the cheapest price from the NICEHCK STORE ?

EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME ME MAN. WE GOT CHINKED !

ITEM WAS NOT IN STOCK AND THEY PROCEEDED TO PRETEND TO POST IT

I EVEN CHASED THEM UP ABOUT IT. THEY WASTED MY $20 SALE DISCOUNT AND A MONTH OF TIME

DISPUTE IMMEDIATELY. GET A REFUND. BUY FROM ANOTHER STORE LIKE WOOEASY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-25 09-37-54.png (943x726, 58K)

Any store that has things to organize papers, pens, cables stuff around a desktop

Astra Platinum blades can be as chink blades and are top notch. That's my recommendation.

as cheap as*

Yes yes, my slightly autistic very angery friend, we definitely got chinked. Still, I want those phones, for 23 instead of 40 yuro, even though disputing seems like a smarter choice.

I am so freaking angry because i am moving house right now and had simply no other choice.

20 dollar discount and a month of my time plus the fact i had a second order for foam tips that got shipping cancelled too and i really really needed them.

FIRST TIME EVER I HAVE HAD A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE EVER WITH ALIexpress IS THE NICEHCK STORE AND I WILL LET /csg/ KNOW ABOUT IT

Hi /csg/ I was looking for a waterproof x86 tablet to install Linux on but I can't seem to find anything like that from the real world so I'm assuming this isn't legit but I thought i might as well ask could this be/is this real and decent??
gizmochina.com/2013/07/07/soten-t70-hugeroke-rugged-android-tablet-with-ip67-certification/