What is it like to live in Alaska? I've been considering moving there, maybe out to Fairbanks

What is it like to live in Alaska? I've been considering moving there, maybe out to Fairbanks.

Attached: wasilla.jpg (1399x933, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yd_9BekGE8U
youtu.be/c-L1hhNqomw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't be a faggot. Go innawoods if you move there. Only reason to.

Cold as fuck and the women are all dogs.

this seems accurate. I would move there but I would have convince my wife. I do not want to marry a fat inuit skank.

>cold as fuck

I'm one of the weirdos who enjoys that.

>the women are all dogs.

That's a shame. Do you mean in terms of appearance? Are they obese?

Fairbanks fucking sucks you don't want to live there

Miserable, expensive as hell and everybody is larping as a born alaskan.
It's really a boomer playground.

Why not Svalbard, it would be easier

gay unless you're rich
enjoy the harsh winters and lack of access to things?

>draging your lovely wife to a coldhole
good luck with that divorce retard

>there's nobody around and you'll probably die
Sounds like paradise

Attached: images-1.jpg (221x228, 7K)

Median age is 36 for white people.

Are they moving a bunch of shitskins there? Like that guy that shot up the Florida airport was getting paid to live there, I feel like I've heard of some other people doing that.

Attached: Flordia-shooting-airport-751167.jpg (590x350, 58K)

Plump or outright fat, and not pretty. On the plus side, they’re almost all white. And drunk.

>moving from norway to alaska
are you fucking stupid

>Women are all dogs
What do you mean by this user? Are they all ugly or skanks or something?
Doubtful, those with the darker complexion TEND not to like the cold weather very much.

Of all places you choose Fairbanks, what's wrong with you sven?

My colleague is from alaska. She's an autistic, slovenly dyke. She once wore a different rick and morty shirt to work each day for two weeks.

I hear it's great if you like alcohol and suicide.

I've lived there for 13 years (was born there before moving to Texas). When I was there I lived in Anchorage, which at the time was a quaint little city. It's definitely a beautiful state. I would never recommend living there though. Winters are awful (I know you said you enjoy winters but I'm literally talking about standing outside and your nose freezes shut type of thing), everything is marked up 200%+, is now FULL of degenerate fucks, extremely depressing in the winters because of the dark all the time, and full of absolutely crazy fucks.

Literally they've had a couple serial killers there in the past couple years on top of the degenerate druggies that now live there too.

It's sad what has become of such a beautiful state.

Who doesn't

You don't lose your woman in Alaska, you lose your turn.

Alaska, where the women are fast and the dogs are pretty

It's here, you would think it's mostly white there but it's not. Most people are natives. Lots of blacks, Hispanics, Filipinos, and Samoans there too. How? I'm not sure either.

Also the other poster was right... most women in Alaska are very, very ugly.

The truth is that everywhere in the US is a total shithole. Every single town and city anywhere here is a nigger/spic/junkie packed dump

Don't move here, we have no economy and terrible leadership.

>t. an Alaskan in Alaska

But while we're on the subject, what is the best maga city and state right now? I've been thinking about moving to the lower 48 for a while since the economy is booming.

Everywhere sucks, trust me it’s all bad no matter where you go.

Wow user that's depressing... I kind of wanted to move to Alaska someday. Are the more bum-fuck nowhere towns a bit better?
So it really is just not worth it? Even if you're an engineer or some shit?
user since you're used to cold shitty weather you might not mind New Hampshire or Maine or something... I don't know much about the midwest.

Former Alaskan here. Anywhere in Texas that is not Austin.

I live in San Antonio and it's pretty blue for Texas desu but it's fucking awesome, everyone is friendly, economy is great, everything is super cheap and owning a house is possible. I fucking love this state.

What's wrong with Fairbanks?

It is not worth it, trust me. Bum fuck towns are boring because there's absolutely nothing there and no one to socialize with. Unless you literally LIVE AND BREATHE FOR NATURE, you would hate it.

Texas is full of feral spics, disgusting niggers and skeletal meth junkies. The people are friendly to your face but vicious backstabbers
>t. born in Texas

Sounds like paradise desu.

Attached: 1444189757022.jpg (320x480, 45K)

That's not true Moshe.

I was in skankorage but it's a democrat occupied city and the crime is out of control, plus no jobs and everything is too expensive. That city will have a collapse soon since so many people are leaving it.

I've heard good things about Texas. What's the best city there?

Nothing, Fairbanks is the best city in the state. People who don't like Fairbanks are pussies.

I don't know what it's like up there, but this is the only information I have on it that interests me.

youtu.be/Yd_9BekGE8U
youtu.be/c-L1hhNqomw

You are definitely not from Texas. It's full of hispanics but most of them are normal people and not the degenerate fucks you see on the news. Niggers are concentrated in Houston but outside of that they are pretty rare. I've never seen a meth head here

>tfw live and breathe for nature
Fuck.. Maybe I'll just move to a far-northern mainland state near (but comfortable far from) the Leafland border.

>I've heard good things about Texas. What's the best city there?
Anywhere but Austin and Houston. Austin is California 2.0 with triggered libtards (because it is a college town) and Houston is ghetto and full of blacks.

>spics
>normal people

Attached: EDE3584C-C9F5-44DA-8429-5AE925C92DAD.jpg (1187x399, 84K)

It may be right for you. I've always dreamed of having a cabin in Maine, because I miss AK sometimes and that's a pretty close experience without being 3000 miles away from the rest of the US

I have nothing against the legal Hispanics here. Friendly group of people and do the hard work out in the fucking sweltering heat.

The problem the US has is that everywhere that seems nice and white is an inconsequential backwater. Every major city is either a leftist dystopia with million dollar cucksheds or a crumbling nigger crack town

It's gone to shit, you missed the boat big time. You're free to come up here bust you'll leave within a year.

I live in the San Antonio suburbs. I stay away from downtown as much as I can because it's full of homeless people, but I love it here.

Ketchikan is legit.

Your wife will fuck around on you and leave you for some bum up here. Happens to all the retards who drag their wives up here.

>Doubtful, those with the darker complexion TEND not to like the cold weather very much.

hahaha wew if any of you come here you're going to be real disappointed. Filipinos, natives, niggers, Samoans, thai and illegals are common.

You could always kill yourself and rid the country of your faggotry

San Antonio and Fort Worth were always my favorite places down there but they have declined a lot. If nothing else had changed San Antonio would be thought of as a total shithole by now, it just so happens that it has declined less than all the other cities. You’re probably young and don’t realize how fucked we are yet

I’m just spreading the truth user sorry if you can’t handle it

It's funny too, there are southwestern states that are literally whiter than Alaska. Arizona is actually whiter believe it or not.

I grew up in Anchorage, it was a great place back then. Women situation sucks and my friends who stayed there drink constantly and say crime is out of control. If you can afford to do fun stuff, like snow machines, snowboarding, flying, fishing, hunting, etc. it's an awesome place to live.

I'm 25, married, and own my own house. It has become liberal but all the people that surround me are conservative. What do you mean in terms of decline?

Stop binning shit

I believe it, Alaska also has a way higher crime rate than most other states, higher std rate and higher addiction problem than the rest of the state. It's mostly Anchorage but it's starting to spread everywhere. I grew up on Kodiak Island and it's pretty much a meth and heroin haven now.

I just checked the crime in rate in Alaska and its much higher than the US average why is it so high i never imagined Alaska to be that type of place

Alcoholism is probably the main cause.

>darker complexion
You mean niggeritis?

All villages ban alcohol and natives guzzle it like crazy. When they can't smuggle it they come to the "cities" and commit crimes.

only buy water at market bc stuff is mega expensive, hunt salmon gg

this
there are salmon rivers everywhere so you can get fresh fish anytime you want, for free