This is Linus Torvalds

This is Linus Torvalds.
He uses a Mac.
Where is your God now?

Attached: 1523950381514.jpg (619x442, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/ LinusTorvalds/posts/48eaN2wuFPv
plus.google.com/ LinusTorvalds/posts/VZj8vxXdtfe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesnt he use it because its quiet? I heard him say something about needing his computer to be completely silent.

It also isnt running macOS, the only unique trait of a mac

he uses a Dell now.

>meanwhile Jow Forums needs a watercooled / overclocked ryzen cpu, 32GB of RGB RAM and dual 27" 4k monitors to write fizzbuzz

>Where is your God now?
Sitting at the sticky, watching, judging and protecting since the begin of the tine.

Attached: 1494543849527.png (1000x1400, 1.3M)

He used a Mac. He uses an XPS 13 or something similar nowadays.

Attached: 1476698008921.png (476x294, 45K)

which dell?

every time I get pissed off at Jow Forums I just hit c and stare at his picture in the catalog for moment then everything is okay again

>I recently talked with some Linux developers about what the best laptop is for serious programmers. As a result I checked out several laptops from a programmer's viewpoint. The winner in my book? The 2016 Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition. I'm in good company. Linus Torvalds, Linux's creator, agrees. The Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition, for him, is the best laptop around.

This and even more this

That MacBook's running GNOME

Right here

Attached: images (5).jpg (443x332, 19K)

the xps keyboard is superb I like them.. so comfort than my x220 keyboard.

Jow Forums is retarded

>Where is your God now?
in Linus' cute tummy uwu

Macbook Air aren't bad. Overpriced and vendor locked, but good hardware. Linus has enough money, he can just trow it away and buy a new one which diminishes the disadvantages.

I personally wouldn't throw any money at Apple because they treat their customers like cattle with wallets (and they aren't even that wrong).

That's /v/. Jow Forums uses a $30 Thinkbad with cum stains.

Is a cattle with enough money for multiple Apple products less cattle than cattle with just enough money for a single Apple product?

Mu nigga.

Attached: 1522026045712.jpg (1080x1920, 91K)

Linus hasn't used a Mac in many years. That picture is probably older than you. Even the Dell XPS 13 that he got was in 2016.

plus.google.com/ LinusTorvalds/posts/48eaN2wuFPv
>2016
>Finally thinking of replacing my old Sony Vaio Pro 11. It has worked fine for almost three years, but there are better laptops out there now..
plus.google.com/ LinusTorvalds/posts/VZj8vxXdtfe
>2016
>I now have a Dell XPS13. In fact, I've set up two of them in the last month, one for Daniela that went off to college, and the second one now for myself.
Also a bonus pic to end these threads for good.

Attached: torvalds_and_mac.png (540x168, 15K)

>linus is a faggot, now what?
>you: jokes on you, linus has always been a faggot, now what
?

Linus is a chad who is writing kernels and fucking bitches at the same time while you're at home licking your freshly used dragon dildo.

*eats his toe jam*