An actual good, casual video editor

Does it exist, /g ?
An actual good, casual video editor should allow triming by seconds/frames, allow just taking specifications from an input and not force me to use muh HD™ settings and nothing else. Also be able to change project settings on the fly, instead of creating "a new sequence", which is obsolote all together.

I just wanted to edit some clips, but pic related is absolute garbage, Openshot was too. What are you guys using to edit your shitty webms? Those are pretty much out of the ordinary all the time..

>remember when ryzen came and everyone was a video editor? This thread should get plenty attention..

Attached: premiere_is_shit.png (614x345, 158K)

Sony Vegas Pro. No exceptions.

Attached: 425-6184-25843.jpg (250x211, 17K)

For my shitty webms I use Avidemux, sounds like it's exactly what you want.

Premiere is the best, what are you gay?

Sony Vegas is good for some quick shotgun editing, but once you have an modicum of skill you will realize that there is an obvious ceiling with what you can get away with in Vegas. Not to mention Vegas's UI is shit.

>Also be able to change project settings on the fly
You shouldn't be doing this and if you are they you can't edit for shit anyway. Also, consider suicide.

I use Shotcut. It tends to crash every now and then but otherwise it does the job.

It's not perfect but I haven't found something better.

Windows movie maker

Then explain to me how to make a "sequence" with 31 fps.

I didn't claim i could edit, I just want to get shit done.

ffmpeg

Fmpeg with preview?

iMovie 6

To specify my problem on premiere with this
>Have video with weird framerate and other weird settings
>create new sequence from clip
>can't change resolution
Now how solve that?

Attached: awful.jpg (695x715, 114K)

What can you do in Premiere that you can't do in Vegas Pro?

So that were all of /g's editors? Ryzen truly was shit for fanboys.

ffmpeg and a video player that shows milisecond is literally all you need for simply clipping, resizing and reencoding videos. You can even slice and dice videos, combining multiple time sequences from multiple inputs in the same command.

imovie or whatever its called is good enough for me

ffmpeg + mpv

I have been using blender to do some edits. It works well and is comfy.

Davinci resolve is the only thing that gives premiere a run for its money, Sony Vegas is for peasants

>sony vegas pro
>doesn't allow you to render custom resolutions without shitting out errors

>I don't understand Premiere or After Affects
>So they must be bad

How about you create sequences in AE then drag that AE into Premiere like the rest of us?