Have a 150 word essay on "Gender Discrimination in the Technology Sector" due in 4 hours

>Have a 150 word essay on "Gender Discrimination in the Technology Sector" due in 4 hours

Attached: 1482106353033.jpg (668x712, 68K)

It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist. It doesn't exist.

There, that's 150 words.

>have a 3 word sentence on any topic due in twenty years.

I'm fucked.

it does though

Why does a literature class care about technology?

Copy/paste the Google guy's thingy. With today's political climate, you will get either an A or an F.

Alternatively, assuming you care about getting good grades: Either ask Jow Forums or tumblr a question about gender in the tech sector. Who to ask? Depends on your professor's political leaning.

>plagiarism
>you might get an A

Well, to an extent it does. Females get an advantage over males just on the basis of being female. There's women-only scholarships and training programs, and companies go out of their way to improve their "diversity".

>ameriniggers pay gnarly amounts of money to hand in essays like this

Attached: a48be12d6e729e99.jpg (2048x1024, 126K)

150 words? is this a joke?

i have a one word book report due for my math class

Lurk moar, friend.

Attached: Newbie-blogger.jpg (600x311, 150K)

Hope the book was pic related

Attached: 43R8Dc.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

post resumes

>150 words
Literally nothing challenging

Actually, I should compile all the code answers into one huge image.

There are collages and universities in the US that are allowing shortened text chat in essays now

Also men have to watch their backs and avoid being in rooms with women in private especially when they’re in a position of power because a woman’s testimony for sexual misconduct or harassment can ruin his career without evidence

>150 words
>4hrs
God damn summer is approaching so fast.

>family sitcom
>friends who have sex with each other sitcom
>Plagiarism
>not using one of many many better examples of it in hollywood and media
Faggot

Enjoy.

Attached: Untitled.png (2752x4342, 742K)

Talk about how better qualified men are being discriminated against for being men in order to take affirmative action shittters.

This. Straight white males are harshly discriminated against in the tech sector.
The likelihood of a non-male getting a tech job is at least 3 times higher.

>150 word essay
Is this middle school?

This. I start to think Mohammed was right when he said that a woman's testimony is worth half of a male's testimony.

*cough*

In Islam, an adult male being alone with a non-family adult female is haram. This is for the protection of both the male and the female.

Attached: AbsolutelyHaram.jpg (600x516, 62K)

I'll help you with your thesis.

Gender Discrimination in the Technology Sector is identical to the Holocaust in one way, both are clear fabrications.

Attached: w3r75dh1kadz.jpg (1431x880, 119K)

kill you're self

No, it's actually used in a lot of places - it's not 150 words minimum - it's 150 words.
You have to learn to distill a complex subject into a single concise paragraph.

It hardly exists. It hardly exists. It hardly exists. It hardly exists. It hardly exists...

Here you go OP, exactly 150 words.

In today's politically correct climate, white men are being turned down for roles that they would excel in, purely based on their gender and race. Instead the roles are given to women and/or minority races for no other reason than to increase the percentage of women and racial minorities which all things being equal, is racist and sexist by definition.

The reality is worse, where diversity metrics outweigh actual skills and positive personality traits, resulting in teams being populated with sometimes incompetent hires who spend an inordinate amount of energy being politically disruptive in the workplace in lieu of productivity, and are nominally "women", often being "trans" mentally ill men.

OP is a faget OP is a faget OP is a faget OP is a faget OP is a faget OP is a faget OP is a faget OP is a faget OP is a faget OP is a faget

This is precisely why I'll be attending a university in glorious Nippon.

Did you know that 'harem' comes from 'haram'?

Nice trips, fag.

Harem = حريم = Women of the household
Haram = حرام = Forbidden

Two different words.

I bet it would be fun to go full extreme mode and imply that the final solution is to exterminate men.

Not 150 words.
126 without counting the last line of your post.

s/exist/matter/g

>Falcon is a muslim
wtf I hate falcon now

It's not just the US, it's the entire cucked west.

Should tell the OP to go to Jow Forums while your at it

Learn to parrot a status quo more like it. Nothing enlightening could ever be simplified to 150 words except by coincidence.

Who cares?

If this SJW shit is interfering with Technology then it really is an issue at this point IMO.

Superb choice of adjectives there

Sounds like you are the one who needs to visit Jow Forums more often.

>>>hooktube watch 3YnsDAT8SaY
You're welcome.

Men have penises
Women give birth to babies
It isn't that hard

There, a haiku for you

holy fucking shit dude
what a ride

>t. Jobless white knight

Exactly my point :^)

Maybe use the clap emoji between words to get the word count up

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Gender Discrimination in the Technology, is in fact, just preference of females to choose non-tech related careers, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, bitches don't want calculus and shit. Gender Discrimination in the Technology does not exist in Technology sector, as well as race discrimination doesn't exist in Technology.

Relax, they are just jews, or as I recently started calling them, sand niggers

The last dude did coke or something.
Having read that, I realized I don't know how to divide in Bash.

This

Why did you pick such a shit topic?

Talk about how ethnic selection disenfranchises legitimately skilled minorities in favour of diversity hires being put in disposable positions to push brand image and commercial agenda.