How do I get a ±5v signal from a 0-5v signal

how do I get a ±5v signal from a 0-5v signal

Attached: cat.jpg (509x499, 35K)

kill -9 65676634

add a -5-0v signal and apply sinusioidal waves that are 1 period offset

Amplify and AC couple it

Tell the 5v signal it's a faggot.
Then it'll be negative.

am I a moron or does OP literally just need a transistor? It sounds like he needs a single transistor or two for ±

This is Jow Forums faggot, we discuss gpus and linustechtips videos
Fuck off with your nerdy bs

That last faggot is right, you probably have more luck in

You talking ac? Transformer.

Use a voltage doubler, and then subtract 5 volts from it.

get a mac.

Send me 5 I send you 5

You can't get 10V difference out of 5V.

HAHAHAH

Voltage difference is all relative, just amplify the 0-5V to 0-10V and its the same shit. It all depends on what your ground it. If you take your ground as 5V in a 0-10V circuit then effectively its the same as -5-5V with ground at 0V.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I got from my shitty physics class

I'll be here all week.

how
no. just a logic signal
I could amplify to 10v with an opamp but I dont know how to substract 5v after that

What is that circuit called? What should I google for to find a schematic?

Differential Amplifier, it's like the most basic opamp circuit there is.

Here you go OP. Thank me later.

Attached: split5Vsupply.png (1350x596, 263K)

Is that a current mirror?

It's a differential amplifier with a current mirror active load. Not unlike what's used in the front end of an op-amp. The current mirror load is what gives the diff amp stupid high gain. It's worth noting this will just amplify the input right up to the rails because no feedback so OP won't get +/-5V if he uses a supply voltage that isn't 10V. If he used 15V for example he'd get about +/-7.5V instead and there's actually some dependence on the load too. Throwing a buffer on the output should eliminate that.

>woth an opamp
so you do have a 10v rail?