Is there any way I can record calls on iphone without some conference bullshit and jailbreak?

Is there any way I can record calls on iphone without some conference bullshit and jailbreak?

Attached: banana.jpg (225x225, 4K)

doko ni ita? bananaaa! baaaaannaaaaana!

bumpino

nvm figured it out

OP here and I have not figured it out

You can tell I'm the real OP by the OP here and the lack of thereof in my imports post

What is the use of "far superior" apple hardware and software and those geek bench scores if you can't do anything as simple as recording a phone call ?

Is it easier on adroids? And I mean press a button and that's it easier.

As a matter of fact, yes, I can do that on an android without installing a third party software.

How so

Attached: Record.png (1078x1920, 1.51M)

Does it come in stock? What OS do you use? It's so handy desu

Yes it comes in stock android. I am using vanilla marshmallow (a but older but it works fine).

Tyvm for help. Last question what android phone should i buy? I'm interested in best for buck ratio and high end performance.

I don't have much experience with that, but my cheap ass android has 4gb ram, 32 gb rom expendable storage and a headphone jack & that is all I need. I got it for like 200$. More expensive phones may have some fancy features but I seriously doubt that I would find them useful in daily life.

What brand you use?

Mine is Lenovo

Not the guy you were talking to.
You shoukd get something from is a part of the androidone program, these phones will run stock android and get updates earlier compared to some other phones.
If you're coming from a hughe rend iphone you can switch to the google pixel xl or google pixel 2 xl, they are superb phones but the pixel 2 xl is really expensive and the pixel is a model that's a bit older but is still great.
What iphone are you currently using?

I can't type for shit, sorry.
Should*
*something that is a part of
Higher end*

Thanks for the info.
Currently I'm using business iphone 6s and some old ass shitshow samsung for delicate matters like bank account passwords and such. I'd like to get something high end and reliable, for a modest price to use along my business iphone as it's spied on by my corporation and i can't rely shit on it

IBM is a solid company, how are their phones compared to laptops?

What would your budget be?

No IBM doesn't make smartphones.
For my lenovo, I think it is solid ; it has a light aluminium body and fits in my palm perfectly. While it clearly looks ugly as compared to other flagships but I am not into looks so it is fine for me.

But IBM owns lenovo that's that i mean

Roughly 550-600$ but bear in mind that I live in Western Europe and my GDP per capita is 5x lower than in the US plus we have higher sales tax (VAT here) of 23% on consumer electronics. So lets say 500 bucks is my budget as it will amount to higher price here unfortunatelly fuck this piece of shit country

You can check out the OnePlus 5T and Pixel XL. They both run stock android and you ca probably get them new for the price of around 500$. Or you can try getting a used Pixel 2 XL if you don't mind using 2nd hand phones.

Google likes to spy on it's user, doesnt it

Basically everything is a part of the botnet at this point.

That's not a reason to stop caring about your privacy if you value it of course

It's not how that shit works. Android is botnet itself unless you sterelize it. The spying part of Pixel is Android, same for Oneplus.

Ok, thanks for clarification. I suck dicks when it comes to tech things but I still care about my privacy and do what I can to remain anonymous

>hurr durr, I'm using a proprietary shit device and it won't let me experience freedom
You chose this, we warned you.

You would know (provided you actually read through this piece of shit thread) that I'm using business iphone and I'm going to buy android for my personal use

I'm pretty new to Jow Forums and I started browsing the chans a few years ago. I'm still lurking and learning, so I really don't know what the best option would be. I'd be grateful if you would point me in the right direction.

This. I fucking hate my iphone. It's so locked down.

Ohw yeah, I don't read shitty threads I just shitpost in them