Vulcan 1.1, Nvidia RTX, Cuda 9.2

Vulcan 1.1, Nvidia RTX, Cuda 9.2

End of support for 32-bit and Fermi GPUs

us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/397.31/397.31-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe

us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/397.31/397.31-desktop-win7-64bit-international-whql.exe

Game Ready
Provides the optimal gaming experience for BattleTech and FrostPunk

geforce.com/drivers/results/133647

Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 397.31

[GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Doom]: The game crashes due to the driver reverting to OpenGL 1.1 when HDR is enabled. [2049623]
[GeForce GTX 1060][Far Cry 5]: The game crashes after a few minutes of game play. [2096077]
NvfbcPluginWindow temporarily prevents Windows from shutting down after launching a Steam game. [2068833]
[Firefox]: Driver TDR error may occur when using Firefox. [2049523]
[Geforce GTX 1060][Rise of Tomb Raider]: Flickering/corruption occurs when opening the in-game options UI. [200351146]
[NVIDIA Control Panel][SLI][Diablo III]: With V-Sync on and SLI enabled, the game freezes after switching windows (ALT+TAB) a few times. [1951584]

Attached: Nvidia_logo.png (2000x1476, 80K)

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

>This driver adds new sample rates 32 kHz, 88.2 kHz, and 176.4 kHz to the HDMI device for all GPUs.

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

>[Firefox]: Driver TDR error may occur when using Firefox. [2049523]
Oh god finally

>no opencl 2.0
into the trash it goes

nvidia will never support OpenCl the same way they will never support Freesync. They could easily do both but they won't, why would they when people buy into their proprietary Cuda standard?

>being 10 years behind everyone by choice

CUDA 9.2 is far superior to OpenCL garbage, no one cares about OpenCL garbage

OpenCL is far superior to CUDA garbage

>88.2 kHz
Finally.

>but but i thought only amd had issues with firefox!

Sure thing, pajeet.

>88.2 kHz and 76.4 kHz
No need for Resampler (PPHS) to play my vinyls which is nice.

These drivers cause black sceeen don’t install them
1080 ti user and the Nvidia forum says it’s broken 391.35 is stable af

Source faggot

Confirmed running sli also and have this issue 1080 tis

Sorry, you're wrong. OpenCL is used largely by companies that want to develop their own large scale computing software. Since CUDA is proprietary they need permition from Nvidia to use it by buying nvidia powered systems.

And if you're curious about performance, just check those mining softwares that use both CUDA and OpenCL, OpenCL rapes CUDA in every test.

The house fires of fermi burn no longer, but in its ashes, a new ember emerges, to burn the world forevermore.

Attached: image.jpg (949x647, 100K)

>kills off anything pre kepler
>based
Eat dicks

What does this do exactly?

Better audio through HDMI.

Ah thanks.

This is why I always wait just a bit to update my drivers

>nvidia drivers
>unbreak two games
>break 3 other
great company

Not just better but I don't have to resample audio that uses those Hz rates.
Since it already supported 192kHz it was a strange thing that 172.4 and 88.2 wasn't included but most vinyl rips are 24/88 or 24/172.
Not that vinyl that is ripped sounds better than true digital 24/96, it's just a no-no that I have to resample them up to 192 or down to 96 since it changes it's intended frequency.

Nice reading comprehension there.